• Perfect Attendance 400
Mr Mlttens
cutiesign
Mr Mlttens
cutiesign
Mr Mlttens
cutiesign

YES U R FOREVER A CUTE GUY ! xD
OMG WHY JEALOUS OF MEEE~Hide deeper inside my hood. pew pew?

Pffff cute nah xD
Cause you made a red theme avi and looked fabulous T^T

OH pft. But ur avi have nice theme of black,red and white. You make him look cool and cute at same time. I love the fashion style though!. xD

But yours wa totally red, that's hard to make it look awesome T^T
I love this fashion style xD I want it in real life lol

Aww, thankiee! Me too! I want urs fashion style in rl +v+

I'm gonna try to make this hoodie in real life *^*
Probably finding gloves with white finger parts will be the hardest Dx

Make them! MAKE THEM!
gloves with white finger parts are very kind of hard to find though. Never even see one in the shop.

CatanicSunt's Husband

Time-traveling Bear

cutiesign

Make them! MAKE THEM!
gloves with white finger parts are very kind of hard to find though. Never even see one in the shop.

Then i'll make the gloves myself to xD
Good thing mymom learned me how to sew XDDD

Lady Star

20,950 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mr Mlttens
cutiesign

Make them! MAKE THEM!

Yay! Show me when ya done with it teeheeeeee~
I can't sew for life, well i did tried but my products often end as failures. And eversince that day, I didn't sew since I am so busy with other stuff. But maybe I could..try to practice sewing...if I have spare cloth. I wonder if you can make furry hood. xD

CatanicSunt's Husband

Time-traveling Bear

cutiesign
Mr Mlttens
cutiesign

Make them! MAKE THEM!

I can't sew for life, well i did tried but my products often end as failures. And eversince that day, I didn't sew since I am so busy with other stuff. But maybe I could..try to practice sewing...if I have spare cloth. I wonder if you can make furry hood. xD

Ofcourse i'll show it to you ;D
Learning everything from my mom took me 2 years, every little trick she knew xDD
I can make almost anything so furry hoods won't be a problem ;D

Lady Star

20,950 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mr Mlttens
cutiesign
Mr Mlttens
cutiesign

Make them! MAKE THEM!

Learning everything from my mom took me 2 years, every little trick she knew xDD

yayyy emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira
I do admire youu, nimble fingers ahaha~
Furry hood.. like vixen hood? biggrin maybe completed with kitsu ear?

CatanicSunt's Husband

Time-traveling Bear

cutiesign
Mr Mlttens
cutiesign
Mr Mlttens
cutiesign

Make them! MAKE THEM!

xD
Yes, I could make that vixen hoodie complete with ears o:

Lady Star

20,950 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mr Mlttens
cutiesign
Mr Mlttens
cutiesign
Mr Mlttens
cutiesign

Make them! MAKE THEM!

xD

OH GOD, I wish I could see them both, two hoodies! XD Wearing them would be so awesome though! -clappp-

It freezes me 's Partner

Nimble Vampire

16,415 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
LucidBatt
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
LucidBatt
heart was looking forward to my first day of school, guess there are worse ways to spend my birthday. At least I have a little booze left for tomorrow razz
college? surprised
Cosmetology School
awesome! c: i have a friend thats interested in that. c:
It's gonna be fun, start tomorrow now

CatanicSunt's Husband

Time-traveling Bear

cutiesign
Mr Mlttens
cutiesign
Mr Mlttens
cutiesign

xD

OH GOD, I wish I could see them both, two hoodies! XD Wearing them would be so awesome though! -clappp-

i'll make them both and show it when it's finished ;D
i'd be the awesomest guy in town xDD..... or people probably think i'm crazy wearing things with ears on it lol

Lady Star

20,950 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mr Mlttens
cutiesign
Mr Mlttens
cutiesign
Mr Mlttens
cutiesign

xD

i'll make them both and show it when it's finished ;D
i'd be the awesomest guy in town xDD..... or people probably think i'm crazy wearing things with ears on it lol

YaY! YOU WILL BE THE COOLEST/AWESOMEST GUY! xD I DOUBT PPL THINK you will be crazy wearing things with ears on. More like, they are super jealous of you. XDD

CatanicSunt's Husband

Time-traveling Bear

cutiesign

YaY! YOU WILL BE THE COOLEST/AWESOMEST GUY! xD I DOUBT PPL THINK you will be crazy wearing things with ears on. More like, they are super jealous of you. XDD

Pffffff..... They better be jelly xDDD

Lady Star

20,950 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mr Mlttens
cutiesign

yesssss, I also will beee jeaaallllouuuusss, I always have a thing for hoodies xD

Dangerous Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
EcstaticPrincess
Zennedin
EcstaticPrincess
Zennedin
EcstaticPrincess

Well, his parents met a long time ago when the leader of a strong demon clan, Lu's father, made a pact with an Elven clan to protect them from their enemy in exchange for Elven goods and trades.

During the battle, his mother found his father injured, and healed him using her healing magic and herbs. They naturally fell in love shortly after even though it was forbidden for a demon to love an elf. They met in secret, loving each other and giving each other gifts until one day, they married in secret.

Her father, LuSean's Elven Grandfather, didn't like the idea at all. It would shame the family name for years and years. He was angry, but he didn't want his daughter to hate him either. So, he started to plan.

A year later, they had a child, LuSean. He seemed Elven, showing no signs of being demonic. Knowing he could cover up any evidence and still let the child live, the grandfather took his plan into action. He hired an Elven man to flirt with his daughter, and ensure that the demon was jealous. He did the same with a demon woman, to flirt with LuSean's father.

They started getting into fights of jealousy, but they made up in the end. The grandfather, seeing that it wasn't enough, decided to take it a step further. He spread rumors that the demon clan was planning to betray them, and kill the elves. This led to a fight between the two clans and the two lovers.

His father was fed lies that the woman he loved mated with another man, and that is why LuSean wasn't partially demonic. Angry at her, he tried to kill the man that was rumored to have loved her, and feeling bad about it, she got in the way, ending her life.

He never forgave himself, so in the end, he found it easier to hate her and all Elves, and never love again. Years later, he found out that LuSean was raised by a few remained Elves of the clan, and decided to end his life simply because he was the child of another man that mated with his dead wife. surprised

Thats the long story short. biggrin

I can sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, say that I've enjoyed reading this immensely gaia_crown . I absolutely love tragic back stories and it was so romantic.
I'm so disappointed that it was a family member that tore them apart. I just can't believe it.
Poor LuSean...

Yeah. The way it ended was that LuSean's father made it out alive by a bit of sorcery, leaving a piece of his soul back home. However, LuSean himself believes that both his parents are now gone, even though he lives peacefully in his library as a full elf now. His father, moving on his own, often gets thrown into RP's of finding a way to love again. :O

Aww...do they ever, er, meet again or...?

Not yet, but they might someday.

CatanicSunt's Husband

Time-traveling Bear

cutiesign
Mr Mlttens
cutiesign

yesssss, I also will beee jeaaallllouuuusss, I always have a thing for hoodies xD

I could make the vixen one for you O:

Lady Star

20,950 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mr Mlttens
cutiesign
Mr Mlttens
cutiesign

I could make the vixen one for you O:

Aw, its okayyy.. I doubt u could ship it to me thoughh xD I will admire it from far away~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff