Total Votes:[ 1298 ]

Diamond Lover

20,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Millionaire 200
ICESYS
Smiling Disillusion
One and Two. I have very expensive taste.

Hoping For Forever

>> I always had a thing for elegant avatars. With elegance comes expense.

I love Renard doll myself, would like to eventually obtain it too.
I'm not fond of the slippers though, maybe because it's not my type of yellow.
And wouldn't spend that much on a pair of slippers, maybe 10M, but not 73M. lol

Help Me Get Devil Tail Please?
20M / / 74M

Koko-sama generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 365!

Shameless Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
ICESYS
I'm glad you will be talking to him. With your own experiences, I understand how you feel with money. You want your relationship to be different from the examples you've had in your life.

Yeah a savings is a must, especially with your dreams. I remember many years ago a mother had been saving for her daughters wedding since she was born. Well, that worked out because when her daughter grew older and was finally getting married, she had almost a million dollar budget. c: If she was smart, she would use part of that money for the wedding and the rest to put down on a house.

User Image

Yes, a savings would be a great thing for us to save up for a house,
so we don't have the constant dream of wanting a house but being stuck in a trailer like what happened with his parents.
Plus like you said, kids are expensive and an accident can always happen even though I've been on the pill for almost four years.
He's more interested in buying back the 10 acres next door his parents had to sell to pay off some land,
which I am definitely interested in as well, but a house is a biggy.cause I want a nice
house that'll end up being anywhere from 200-350 to build sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Any and all donations will be a very big help
and noticed in my Quest Thread

I do signs for donations <3

Diamond Lover

20,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Millionaire 200
Koko-sama

Hoping For Forever

>> If you ever need to vent PM me! I'm good for advice and confidentiality (since I barely talk to anyone on here, especially those you are familiar with).

20M / / 74M

O.G. Lovergirl

Smiling Disillusion
Renard actually sold for 300k on the MP. Whoever did that must kick themselves now. It' too overpriced right now, but it's so rare that I don't know if it'll decrease. I rather wait for a BF deal and get it that way. I'm really hoping it's a BF item.

I said the same thing about the d-tail, yet I quested it and got it. I may do it (not 100%) for the chicky slippers, not for it's beauty, but for the challenge. D-tail was that challenge and the chicky really sells for the same price as d-tail. Some do a direct trade. It's currently slightly inflated.

Koko-sama generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 518!

Shameless Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
Smiling Disillusion

User Image

Thank you very much emotion_bigheart
Just a heads up though: when I vent, I really vent lmao.
My boyfriend and I are so different that I'm surprised myself that we've worked out so well lol

Diamond Lover

20,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Millionaire 200
ICESYS
Smiling Disillusion
Renard actually sold for 300k on the MP. Whoever did that must kick themselves now. It' too overpriced right now, but it's so rare that I don't know if it'll decrease. I rather wait for a BF deal and get it that way. I'm really hoping it's a BF item.

I said the same thing about the d-tail, yet I quested it and got it. I may do it (not 100%) for the chicky slippers, not for it's beauty, but for the challenge. D-tail was that challenge and the chicky really sells for the same price as d-tail. Some do a direct trade. It's currently slightly inflated.

Did it? I didn't see. emotion_jawdrop
I would have snatched that up fast as hell!

I know I'll eventually get the D-Tail, hoping to eventually get the Uriel's as well.
Renard I would never quest without having an avatar to quest it with. I don't do items with out an avatar.

DTail and Uriel's are over due because the complete my Marionette avatar and my tattoo "barbie" avatar.

Most expensive items sell for slightly less.
I heard an old friend of mine got her DTail for 50M, instead of 65+ it goes for.

O.G. Lovergirl

Koko-sama
See you have dreams and you should go after those dreams. I believe dreams do come true when you put your mind to it and work hard. You're dream is to buy land, build a home, and raise children. That's attainable. Start saving! c;

There's nothing wrong with helping the parents too and that dream also includes them so that could be included in meeting with your bf.

Diamond Lover

20,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Millionaire 200
Koko-sama
Smiling Disillusion

User Image

Thank you very much emotion_bigheart
Just a heads up though: when I vent, I really vent lmao.
My boyfriend and I are so different that I'm surprised myself that we've worked out so well lol

Hoping For Forever

>>Surprisingly polar opposites make the best couples. I don't know why or how, but it might be because they make space for their wants. Like going to a concert without his/her significant other, etc. But you never know.

And I don't mind, write out a long thing and I'll reply accordingly. I'm here for an open ear. It's the least I can do for others. : D

And thank you so much for that donation!

20M / / 74M

Koko-sama generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 883!

Shameless Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
ICESYS
Koko-sama
See you have dreams and you should go after those dreams. I believe dreams do come true when you put your mind to it and work hard. You're dream is to buy land, build a home, and raise children. That's attainable. Start saving! c;

There's nothing wrong with helping the parents too and that dream also includes them so that could be included in meeting with your bf.

User Image

I'm oh so glad you brought up about a savings.
Combining money or even talking about it unless I absolutely need some
is something I've always made a point to avoid.
I just hope he's as easy-going with it, because when it comes to money and
grown-up responsibilities, he clams up or gets all stressed like it's the end of the world.
But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and keep my fingers crossed!

O.G. Lovergirl

Smiling Disillusion
When the bundle came out, that very day someone apparently got it and had no idea it was a rare doll and sold it for 300k.
I got my tail for less than 60 mill in November. I don't think anyone should settle for a 65 mill d-tail. The Exchange vultures will try, but it's not really worth that much. I had so much gold left over I opened the charity. c:

I never did the make an avi thing. I just buy items and dress up my avi with it. That's why my looks drastically change from time to time. One minute I'll have items worth 100mill and then the next worth 10k. One minute I look like a little girl and the next a sex goddess. I love to change it up and confuse people all at the same time.

Koko-sama generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 878!

Shameless Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
Smiling Disillusion

User Image

Okie doke emotion_bigheart
And no problem on the donation.
It's actually something I just got from here,
but I don't mess with the alchemy stuff, so I'd rather donate it
than just sell it for 10k X3

Diamond Lover

20,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Millionaire 200
ICESYS
Smiling Disillusion
When the bundle came out, that very day someone apparently got it and had no idea it was a rare doll and sold it for 300k.
I got my tail for less than 60 mill in November. I don't think anyone should settle for a 65 mill d-tail. The Exchange vultures will try, but it's not really worth that much. I had so much gold left over I opened the charity. c:

I never did the make an avi thing. I just buy items and dress up my avi with it. That's why my looks drastically change from time to time. One minute I'll have items worth 100mill and then the next worth 10k. One minute I look like a little girl and the next a sex goddess. I love to change it up and confuse people all at the same time.

Hoping For Forever

>> I'm very picky and I like it, because I get such great compliments in the end. 4laugh

20M / / 74M

O.G. Lovergirl

Koko-sama
I'll keep mine crossed too. But, you know him best and you'll have to talk about his goals too and how both of you can reach them. Talk about the potential wonderful life you both can have.

Let me know how it goes.

Koko-sama generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 597!

Shameless Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
ICESYS
Koko-sama
I'll keep mine crossed too. But, you know him best and you'll have to talk about his goals too and how both of you can reach them. Talk about the potential wonderful life you both can have.

Let me know how it goes.

User Image

I will keep that in mind emotion_bigheart
My goodness, you're so much better than any wack-job therapist I've tried to go to in the past xD <3

O.G. Lovergirl

Smiling Disillusion
Oh I do things for myself and not the compliments of others. If they don't like, eh don't care. emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff