*Makes a wish* 1 100.0% [ 1298 ]
Total Votes:[ 1298 ]

Beloved Gekko

10,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
bump bump bump hey yall

TheBlackCatLentheritia generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 673!

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
mimiru_002

Lol~
          You're too modest whee
          I say thanks because not a lot of people believe in me anymore
          Including my own parents sweatdrop
          So it's nice to get encouragement every once in awhile!
          And thank you! 4laugh
          I made this avi for a friend because his favorite color is green :3
          I tried my best and he liked it!

cat_whee I'm not modest cat_4laugh
Aw... That's sad... Faith and encouragement are lacking lately. But it's just honesty cat_3nodding
cat_whee I'm sure your friend loves that you thought of them as well as just the avi nya~

TheBlackCatLentheritia generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 115!

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
jazz the dragon ninja
That would be awsome x33
cat_ninja Alright~ I shall set out to become glitterfied~

Angel_of_Death1665 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 650!

Rainbow Cutesmasher

13,150 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
DarkIing
Angel_of_Death1665

I know for a fact if I can't give birth the local shelter is going to love me. I know its terrible to say- but I don't think I could adopt. I could make some other lady carry the baby for me- but that costs a pretty penny...
Well your still young right?? So wait and see how you feel when your older ^_^

Angel_of_Death1665 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 291!

Rainbow Cutesmasher

13,150 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Zoo-LaBell
bump bump bump hey yall
Hey Zoo ^_^

Excitable Exhibitionist

Angel_of_Death1665

It just wouldn't be the same to me, I already know it wouldn't. I want those stretch marks from the lil hiccups..

Beloved Gekko

10,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Angel_of_Death1665
Zoo-LaBell
bump bump bump hey yall
Hey Zoo ^_^

hey gorgeous!! biggrin hows your thread! and thanks for all the bumps so nice of you! crying <--- happiness! so you have an contest for a banner right? what were you looking for like what kinda banner? invader zim right?

Angel_of_Death1665 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 117!

Rainbow Cutesmasher

13,150 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Zoo-LaBell
Not yet, I was going to start the next tektek, but popular vote says quest for myself first ^_^ so I'm trying to decide what to quest for then I'll gather funds for the tektek and banner/original art contest (the theme for that would likely be Dreaming since that's the name of my thread "Dreaming Quest" )

Rainbow Cutesmasher

13,150 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
DarkIing
Angel_of_Death1665

It just wouldn't be the same to me, I already know it wouldn't. I want those stretch marks from the lil hiccups..
I'm so sorry >.< I can imagine what your going through, since I had the same fear, I wish there was something they could do crying

Beloved Gekko

10,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Angel_of_Death1665
Zoo-LaBell
Not yet, I was going to start the next tektek, but popular vote says quest for myself first ^_^ so I'm trying to decide what to quest for then I'll gather funds for the tektek and banner/original art contest (the theme for that would likely be Dreaming since that's the name of my thread "Dreaming Quest" )

you should quest for Song of Amour its sooo cute! thats some thing i want >< lol like super bad lol i agree thought you should do your self first! if you give me a photo of your avi i can put it in with my other freebies to do biggrin if you'd like. i mean i need pracitce and im not the best artist so i try ><

Rainbow Cutesmasher

13,150 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Zoo-LaBell
Angel_of_Death1665
Zoo-LaBell

you should quest for Song of Amour its sooo cute! thats some thing i want >< lol like super bad lol i agree thought you should do your self first! if you give me a photo of your avi i can put it in with my other freebies to do biggrin if you'd like. i mean i need pracitce and im not the best artist so i try ><
Feel free to do whatever avi I have that catches your fancy ^_^ if you start let me know so I don't change it or can send you an img

The list of my current favs is on my thread in a poll

Beloved Gekko

10,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Angel_of_Death1665
Zoo-LaBell
Angel_of_Death1665
Zoo-LaBell

Feel free to do whatever avi I have that catches your fancy ^_^ if you start let me know so I don't change it or can send you an img

The list of my current favs is on my thread in a poll

if you can send me a img that would be perfect i put it next to what im doing makes it 100% easier thanks so much im going to go start drawing now biggrin

Angel_of_Death1665 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 967!

Rainbow Cutesmasher

13,150 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Zoo-LaBell
Humm well since valentines is coming up I'll send you my sweet treats fairy ^_^

Kin Ally

TheBlackCatLentheritia
cat_whee I'm not modest cat_4laugh
Aw... That's sad... Faith and encouragement are lacking lately. But it's just honesty cat_3nodding
cat_whee I'm sure your friend loves that you thought of them as well as just the avi nya~

Ok ok :3
          And yeah, but I'm working on it~
          And yeah, he is happy!
          I do a lot of things for people whee

Beloved Gekko

10,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Angel_of_Death1665
Zoo-LaBell
Humm well since valentines is coming up I'll send you my sweet treats fairy ^_^