Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Wishing Well

*Makes a wish* 1 100.0% [ 1298 ]
Total Votes:[ 1298 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 3330 3331 3332 > >> >>> »|

O.G. Lovergirl

User Image

xxxWelcome to T.G.W.F.® Launch party! We also want to wish you a happy holiday! We appreciate you visiting us on this important and exciting day for the launching of the Foundation. We hope you stay and meet the Executive Board and other visitors. We are a friendly bunch and would love to meet you. Don't be afraid to jump into the conversation and ask us anything you like. If you feel a bit left out, feel free to quote me, ICESYS, personally to get my attention and I'll personally welcome you. We encourage you to look around to see what this charity is all about.

xxxMany of you knew I was starting a charity for a long time, but probably don't really know the detailing that went into making this charity come to fluorescence. Well, you no longer have to wonder. All the exhausting details are outlined in my journal. It is a long read, so don't let that distract you from the party. You can read it whenever you have some free time on here.

xxxWhile you browse and chat, please head over to The Goodie Bar and take a goodie or two. They were baked just for this special occasion. The Launch party will stay open from December 1-15, 2012. These free goodies will no longer be available after that date. "Special Thank You's" to all those who have helped in the making of this Foundation can be found in the post after The Goodie Bar.

Enjoy!

ICESYS & The Executive Board

O.G. Lovergirl

User Image
User Image
Here is where you are welcome to take some treats and join in the party. These goodies are free to you as T.G.W.F. has picked up the tab. If you take a goodie (or several), you are required to post letting us know you did. If you don't, the artist who made these treats as well as the Foundation will consider it art theft. In case you were wondering our guest chef, Chef Pudding Bear, is not a freebie. You are welcome to tip this post if you enjoyed his food. Thanks!

CLOSED

O.G. Lovergirl

★ Special Thank You's ★

I worked with a total of 16 different artists to put this charity together!

Kappuke-Ki-Chu - for the many art you've done for the charity

Only Mildly Insane - for making the thread layout in 1 day

Antagonizing - for making the Foundation's website inspired profile

PatBenatar1 - for being the first Mini Shop artist who said yes to my idea of getting custom art to sell for the charity and then doing 3 different customs for me

lailahy/Nagorboshi - for being the first artist to donate customs free of charge

[. Turtle-Grl .] - for donating customs free of charge in rapid time

.E m m e l i n e~ - your art is one of a kind in every sense of the word and you were extraordinarily excited with my idea that you donated a custom free of charge

Milk Piece - you're shop was on hiatus and you were kind enough to still donate a custom

H ii m i t s u/Yummie Trimmie Patissierie - I've asked a couple of different artists about getting custom goodies for the launch party and asked if I can distribute the art free to my guest and you were the only one to answer that call. You did them free of cost and in rapid time

shinywolfy - for making a wonderful custom art from your shop during your closure

Tea●Buddies - you made beautiful art for the charity during sickness and a very busy personal schedule

Additional artists who did art for the Foundation:
Sora Icefreeze ● PS inbox ● Drugstep ● every bird ● Kaito Koizumi

O.G. Lovergirl

O.G. Lovergirl

O.G. Lovergirl

O.G. Lovergirl

O.G. Lovergirl

O.G. Lovergirl

O.G. Lovergirl

O.G. Lovergirl

O.G. Lovergirl

O.G. Lovergirl