Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Wishing Well

*Makes a wish* 1 100.0% [ 1298 ]
Total Votes:[ 1298 ]

ICESYS
Well for the first sink event,ppl definitely did lower prices
Idk, usually you can fid good items just by stalking the newly added
the other day i found the black recolor of prima poppet or whatever for like half the abp, so... idk

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
ICESYS
quayla666
:
I'm much older. I started Gaia when I was in college, while majority of everyone else were teens. I found this site through a college classmate who was on her laptop and I was curious and was hooked ever since. I've now graduated twice from college and working in my career. Life doesn't revolve around Gaia for me anymore. It's because of my charity why I come back. I can't technically leave without donating all the gold and items from the charity.

That is understandable. I started when I was 16, now being 27, I feel like I should leave the site. But it is a good distraction for me, plus I don't really go on any other social media sites at all. xd (Facebook, Tumbler, etc)

Congrats on graduation twice. heart You must be very proud! What did you take in college, if you do not mind me asking?

That is great dedication to donate so much to people. heart I really admire you for it. biggrin

O.G. Lovergirl

quayla666
That is understandable. I started when I was 16, now being 27, I feel like I should leave the site. But it is a good distraction for me, plus I don't really go on any other social media sites at all. xd (Facebook, Tumbler, etc)

Congrats on graduation twice. heart You must be very proud! What did you take in college, if you do not mind me asking?

That is great dedication to donate so much to people. heart I really admire you for it. biggrin
I first graduated about 8 years ago with an IT degree and worked for a couple of years. Then I went back to school and got a degree in nursing and work as a registered nurse, with a specialty in OB. I am single and would rather spend time with family and friends then online. I don't do FB, etc. either, however I am on a professional nursing site that I've been a part of for 5 years (since I switched my career to nursing). I contribute to that site by giving advise to new nurses who have joined the profession. I plan to be a part of that for years to come. I can't image being with gaia for 20 years.

O.G. Lovergirl

Sindeyella
Well for the first sink event,ppl definitely did lower prices
Idk, usually you can fid good items just by stalking the newly added
the other day i found the black recolor of prima poppet or whatever for like half the abp, so... idk
I'm glad that it's starting to work some. Hopefully, it'll continue to work, but if they plan to continue releasing those chest items where you open it and become a instant billionaire, it will work against the sink.
ICESYS
I'm glad that it's starting to work some. Hopefully, it'll continue to work, but if they plan to continue releasing those chest items where you open it and become a instant billionaire, it will work against the sink.
Yeah, i really hate those ggs...so much
Well, now people can pay to 'Win Gaia'
You know what i can do with 1K, I can do buy clothes/other stuff which actually exist and aren't pixels
Oh yeah, do you need me to make updated versions of the animated avatars sometime?(free when i have time because why not emotion_yatta )
Well i know ppl are sinking massive amounts of gold by flynn's plunder, but i still feel like that is directed towards the more elitist and rich group, whereas the site's gold sinks like this and nirvana help benefit since everyone can donate, but on the flipside, its the same as essentially throwing away the gold you spent money/time on
I feel like charities and buying on the mp are the best gold sinks, i just worry about the ppl who vend because prices likely went up to cope with the hike in the mp tax

O.G. Lovergirl

Sindeyella
"Win Gaia"? What exactly is that? They really need to get rid of flynn's plunder. It's the root of all this inflation.

Aww, how sweet. Their looks have changed drastically. c: I agree, it's like throwing away gold you spent earning. :/ Yes, the charities are the best gold sinks! Many exchangers can be vultures and can ruin the market due to their greediness.
ICESYS
Sindeyella
"Win Gaia"? What exactly is that? They really need to get rid of flynn's plunder. It's the root of all this inflation.

Aww, how sweet. Their looks have changed drastically. c: I agree, it's like throwing away gold you spent earning. :/ Yes, the charities are the best gold sinks! Many exchangers can be vultures and can ruin the market due to their greediness.

Win Gaia is one of the $1,000 bundles in the CS
Yeah, Flynn's plunder replaced that old bidding thing(where i think you had to pay for bids, but it was ridiculously cheap and fun)
If i ever get off my lazy butt and finish commissions, i will donate again after finishing questing cause why not XP?

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
ICESYS
quayla666

I first graduated about 8 years ago with an IT degree and worked for a couple of years. Then I went back to school and got a degree in nursing and work as a registered nurse, with a specialty in OB. I am single and would rather spend time with family and friends then online. I don't do FB, etc. either, however I am on a professional nursing site that I've been a part of for 5 years (since I switched my career to nursing). I contribute to that site by giving advise to new nurses who have joined the profession. I plan to be a part of that for years to come. I can't image being with gaia for 20 years.
That is pretty amazing! heart Congrats at doing so much in your life. And I do understand what you mean. I would be doing the same, if I had much family left. It is basically just my boyfriend, and my dad, and that is about it. xd I do not like things like Facebook, because I find it pokes too much into personal affairs, and I just do not like that. sweatdrop So, I rarely used mine, ever! I find it funny that we have so much in common. heart I was an emergency dispatch team, but was injured in the line of duty. So, I am off work, until I can find a job that does not focus on physically straining tasks. xd If you do decide to leave Gaia, would you add me on something? I don't really want to loose the opportunity at gaining a friend.

O.G. Lovergirl

Sindeyella
Win Gaia is one of the $1,000 bundles in the CS
Yeah, Flynn's plunder replaced that old bidding thing(where i think you had to pay for bids, but it was ridiculously cheap and fun)
If i ever get off my lazy butt and finish commissions, i will donate again after finishing questing cause why not XP?
It's amazing how many people actually buy he $1k items. It's just insane, but I guess if they have money to burn, that's how they chose to spend it. I would go on a real life shopping spree with that extra cash to spend.

Awe, you're so sweet. emotion_bigheart
ICESYS
It's amazing how many people actually buy he $1k items. It's just insane, but I guess if they have money to burn, that's how they chose to spend it. I would go on a real life shopping spree with that extra cash to spend.

Awe, you're so sweet. emotion_bigheart
ikr, i don't get why people would waste that much money on pixels, instead of idk buying real stuff
I may be able to do it soon, i only have one flutter left, the dull one, although everything is inflating so fast
and about those items i bought by mistake, the lucie sold for 80M more than i bought it, and i made like 1M off selling beyond blue for 2B when i got it for just under 1B

O.G. Lovergirl

quayla666
That is pretty amazing! heart Congrats at doing so much in your life. And I do understand what you mean. I would be doing the same, if I had much family left. It is basically just my boyfriend, and my dad, and that is about it. xd I do not like things like Facebook, because I find it pokes too much into personal affairs, and I just do not like that. sweatdrop So, I rarely used mine, ever! I find it funny that we have so much in common. heart I was an emergency dispatch team, but was injured in the line of duty. So, I am off work, until I can find a job that does not focus on physically straining tasks. xd If you do decide to leave Gaia, would you add me on something? I don't really want to loose the opportunity at gaining a friend.
Aww, so sorry to hear you injured yourself. A friend of mine had the same thing happen. She was an OB nurse for a long time but injured herself and now she has an office job. The biggest reason why I switched to nursing is the endless opportunities. You don't have to work at the hospital, you can work at a health department in an office working M-F 9-5p and that's exactly what she's doing.

I'm confident you'll find something, just keep looking. What I can do when I eventually leave is have my PMs open in case people want to keep in touch. wink

O.G. Lovergirl

Sindeyella
ikr, i don't get why people would waste that much money on pixels, instead of idk buying real stuff
I may be able to do it soon, i only have one flutter left, the dull one, although everything is inflating so fast
and about those items i bought by mistake, the lucie sold for 80M more than i bought it, and i made like 1M off selling beyond blue for 2B when i got it for just under 1B
I know of a charity owner who had gotten in rl debt due to buying gaia cash and putting it on their credit card. How could anyone be so careless?? But that didn't stop her from buying even more gaia cash. :/

See, I knew you would make a great profit due to the inflation!
ICESYS
I know of a charity owner who had gotten in rl debt due to buying gaia cash and putting it on their credit card. How could anyone be so careless?? But that didn't stop her from buying even more gaia cash. :/

See, I knew you would make a great profit due to the inflation!

o.o, Idk how, I never spent money on gaia(seeing it more as a hobby) so I would never do that
Yup! I was able to get 2 of the more expensive flutters(Natural and Lavender)

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
ICESYS
quayla666
Aww, so sorry to hear you injured yourself. A friend of mine had the same thing happen. She was an OB nurse for a long time but injured herself and now she has an office job. The biggest reason why I switched to nursing is the endless opportunities. You don't have to work at the hospital, you can work at a health department in an office working M-F 9-5p and that's exactly what she's doing.

I'm confident you'll find something, just keep looking. What I can do when I eventually leave is have my PMs open in case people want to keep in touch. wink

Oh wow! That is really awesome that she got to still work in the field. Here, there are next to no jobs. I know many have been saying it, but I have been offered even just 5 hours a week, and that is if everyone else was willing to take an hour's cut from their already thinned out schedules. sweatdrop I am hoping to find something very soon, or I am unsure what will happen. >.<;; The injury nearly caused me to loose my arm, but they still expect me to work, despite it still being an open wound, technically. DX

That would be awesome. biggrin heart If not, I do have Skype available as well.. Same username as on here. xd

O.G. Lovergirl

quayla666
Oh wow! That is really awesome that she got to still work in the field. Here, there are next to no jobs. I know many have been saying it, but I have been offered even just 5 hours a week, and that is if everyone else was willing to take an hour's cut from their already thinned out schedules. sweatdrop I am hoping to find something very soon, or I am unsure what will happen. >.<;; The injury nearly caused me to loose my arm, but they still expect me to work, despite it still being an open wound, technically. DX

That would be awesome. biggrin heart If not, I do have Skype available as well.. Same username as on here. xd
Sorry for the late response. I've been working and doing other things that have pulled my attention away from the computer. Oh my, loose your arm? That was a serious injury if limbs were going to be lost. There was a nurse on my unit who had gotten her arm hurt when a patient grab on to it when he was falling. She collected workers comp but then fired because she needed surgery, requiring her to be out much longer than expected. It was terrible that they let her go due to injury. :X

I don't have skype, but we can always keep in touch here. I may not be on everyday, but I'll check in. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff