Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Wishing Well

*Makes a wish* 1 100.0% [ 1298 ]
Total Votes:[ 1298 ]

O.G. Lovergirl

KyogreGirl
Good luck! ^^

Thank you! heart
And g'luck with your angelic pendent quest. Before you know it you're there.

Eloquent Hunter

ICESYS

Thank you! heart

Thank you! I'm sure you will be able to get your Devil Tail in no time as well. ^^

O.G. Lovergirl

KyogreGirl
ICESYS

Thank you! heart

Thank you! I'm sure you will be able to get your Devil Tail in no time as well. ^^

Aww, well I have about 60 mill to go (give or take a few mill) sweatdrop , so I know it'll be a while. But, your pendent will surely be around your neck in due time.

Eloquent Hunter

ICESYS

Aww, well I have about 60 mill to go (give or take a few mill) sweatdrop , so I know it'll be a while. But, your pendent will surely be around your neck in due time.

Heh, fingers crossed! (:

O.G. Lovergirl

O.G. Lovergirl

O.G. Lovergirl

O.G. Lovergirl

O.G. Lovergirl

youbabylove
can i have every thing on your clean out list that is there please if u still are giving stuff out

I'm going to give you one last chance. You NEED TO FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS in that post or I will put you on my IGNORE LIST!!!!

Let me say it clearer for you. I'm giving you one last chance to get 5 items by following my directions in my thread. IF NOT, instead of having 5 items, you'll have ZERO, ZILCH, NADDA, NOTHING and placed on my IGNORE LIST for being a begging noob! scream

You're choice!

NEVERMIND, I've checked your post history and you've only posted 5 times and all were begging for items. You are obviously either a troll or a mule. You are automatically placed on my IGNORE List!

O.G. Lovergirl

Why are people so ignorant?

O.G. Lovergirl

O.G. Lovergirl

O.G. Lovergirl

O.G. Lovergirl

smile Glad to get rid of garbage!

O.G. Lovergirl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff