Chatty Friend

Lucky Lionheart

10,675 Points
  • Lovers Fish 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Heckler 50
ICESYS
Cirrus Kellach
Hi there! I wish you luck on Questing for the Devil Tail!

I'm finally trying to quest for the OMG hat after years of going 'nah, I'll never get it' so I'm in a similar boat. For me, the price of the OMG hat is already astronomical. Devil Tail? Maaaan!

Keep at it!

Cirrus thank you for your kind words! Much appreciated. OMG is a lot, but I'm giving you this little encouragement to keep at it. It may take a while just like me, but at least try. sweatdrop Take it 1 mill at a time.

I'm about 66 million away from the D-tail. I can't look at the big picture, so instead I've come up with mini goals. My first goal is to get to 5 million. I'm currently 900k away from meeting it. Playing BG has helped me in so many ways. Then my next mini goal is to get to 10 mill, then 15 mill, and so on.

Sounds like a great idea. I know I'm going to throw a mini-party when I hit my first million! whee

I figure it's going to take me a long time (longer, since I tend to be distracted by RL), but as long as I get there...and I WILL get there, eventually! Who cares how long it takes! I want my OMG hat!

Chatty Friend

Chatty Friend

Chatty Friend

Chatty Friend

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items