Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Akemi Mio
Lily Waterleaf

Yeah, I hope it warms up soon. It usually never snows in spring here

ah I wish we could get a little more rain here, usually we get a bit more rain than we did.

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

20,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
hey hey smile

Kin Ally

Horny Mushrooms
hey hey smile

Hello :3

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

20,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
mimiru_002

XD
^^
Hows it going?

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100

Blessed Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
Akemi Mio
Precious_Minty

I have regents(state exams) for French so I cant take them home
Its good to have a little bit of cold and wind so you wont be overheated in the sun

ah, i see. Are you french immersion? or well taking french for a while?
Mhm, I am not a big fan of the sun but we have the sun for a reason XD

Kin Ally

Horny Mushrooms
XD
^^
Hows it going?

Good and you? :3

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

20,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
mimiru_002

am good to
just woke up

Kin Ally

Horny Mushrooms
mimiru_002

am good to
just woke up

You wake up early!
I just woke up now xp

Hilarious Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Hey you ^_^ 4laugh

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

20,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
mimiru_002

XD
I woke up
at 9:00am
doesn't feel that early lol

Kin Ally

Horny Mushrooms
True true
I got used to wake up late nowadays since I don't work anymore! xp

O.G. Lovergirl

Lord Karev
Hey you ^_^ 4laugh
Hi.

O.G. Lovergirl

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
          This is true. And I happen to like her. I like her very much. She feeds me. xD

More so on the tomboy front. I was the queen of games, on and off the field. My mother didn't take that too happily, but I refused to change for her. I did get where she was coming from though: girls should play double dutch (but I'm double jointed or whateva and I can't jump into something that looks like its going to eat me gonk ) because when girl play double dutch, and not tag, their stockings and dresses dont rip and they don't scuff their shoes. -_- When I hit teenager-doom, I still didn't like dresses, and despite me being Muslim, and therefore I'm supposed to cover up, my mother had this serious issue with getting me into these tight clothes that showed off my curves, which thanks to my imaginary tapeworm, just kept getting curvy to the boys' pleasure and my dismay. It wasn't until I started college, that my mother finally let me have my way with clothes (the whole, my house my rules things was still in affect, but not as much), so I became happier. Around the same time I got into dresses and shoes. I'll wear them when I want to and be all happy and stuff, but its not an every day thing. I dunno why, I think I'm pretty, but I just feel prettier when I wear them, you know? I never minded touching lizards and stuff when they showed us them at school, but now, I'm more or less afraid of every small creature that's not a cat or dog or bird because I mean damn everything is poisonous or dangerous or what have you. xD

This sounds like happy job, and that's probably the only job to have. One that not long pays good, but also makes you feel good about what you're doing, and you're happy. That's good for you though.
Of course mothers have this idea of what they want their daughters to act and be like. When we break that "dream" they get frustrated but eventually they get over it. When I was younger I was fearless, as I grew older I became more conscious about my surroundings and no longer so gullible.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff