Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Kitten

Ohmygawd. ._________,

I had the most freakishly weird nightmare ; w;
WHY. Just WHY do all these nightmares happen at my old house?
Well.. I was asleep, for once, and on a right track to sleeping.
I'm up all night now D:

Charitable Hunter

evergreen orchid
Well, perhaps since Hell is so busy, Heaven must be rather free wink

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

I doubt it, those little creatures are always sticking their noses in my business, lol.

The Almighty Loud's Honey Bun

Ice-Cold Conversationalist

The Devils Spoils

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

Oh? That must be a nice job; I want to be an actor myself, for movies or television shows.
                    I believe it was the actor himself who stepped up and basically said, "Hey, if you keep me in here, I think it will bring the show a lot of good"; it was also during that time of the writer's strike, so that just ended up happening as a result.
                    I'm glad I decided against living there then, lol.
                    I don't know what that show is about, I've heard of it but never found out.

Also, please watch the quote trees from now on, thank you!

Oops I apologize! Mobile makes it harder to keep track of. Ill be more careful!
Its not really a job, the few times they actually pay you...well it would make for a meager living haha. Unless you go with big production companies, which im not willing to do as I am in college. Im not planning om being an actress as a main career, its more of a hobby smile
Well im glad it went the way it did. The show is great.
You had the option of living here? Military? surprised I dont mean to pry, you dont have to answer! I think they actually have an amrrican movie theatre in the american base in aviano, but dont quote me on that. Ive only been a couple times when my ID was valid.
Its about a woman who ends up going to prison, ans basically follows her survival and trying to stay of out trouble. Its a different kind of show because the cast is almost all female (which is why a lot of guys steer away from it, which I can understand) but without all the cliches of chick flick writing. Its as far away from a chick flick thing as you can get. Youd have to watch the first episode or so to see if its your thing

Charitable Hunter

Kurojochu
{❤❤}

Of course. xD I'd probably go around making disgusted faces at all of the giant ones.
Seriously, some of those things can be nasty. xD Can't there just be simple ones that will actually fit inside a human being? xD
W-why didn't I see that one coming. o_ o

Ooo~ yes, please tell me how. I'll do anything for you~ o u o

Everybody does. emotion_dowant I mean what. o_ o
xD Hush you.
<3 *clings*
True, it really does. xD

Oh yeah, definitely. What makes people think they can do that down here with out consequence?
;o; That sounds so scary. I'm glad you guys weren't hurt. ******** the person that pulled out in front of you, I'm more concerned for your safety. xD
I don't think the lights even stay green for 5 seconds. D:< They're all just a bunch of trolls.
Well, I'll keep that in mind for when I see you. I'll keep a watchful eye on my purse. xD

emotion_dowant Its okay, you can punish me for it with your hard... uh... "dingle-ling." xD
D:< How dare you.

emotion_donotwant Bring it on, then!

Oh my~ o u o *faints in your arms*

That is one of the best perks out there. xD Its just so fitting for you.
Tsk tsk, I'm so disappointed in you.
Holy s**t... xD That's quite a few. That amounts just made me think of our friends list conversation - its a bit sad if you think about the fact that you have more characters than friends. xD
I get what you mean; they're like extras added in for emphasis or drama but you don't actually use them. It make sense and its a wonderful idea. c:
Aw, don't remove Alexander~ Who knows, maybe you'll find a perfect opportunity to use him. He could be kept as a backup of sorts.
Why am I not surprised that you have a character named Stark. xD

emotion_dowant No promises.

"We're all stories in the end... Just make it a good one, eh?"
"Allons-y!"

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

That is true, sometimes there is a such thing as too big; it's not pleasurable if the huge thing is doing more ripping and tearing than... well. Yeah. xD
                    Because who is crazy enough to eat their own finger?

******** I forgot what I wanted to say. crying I should of written it down!
                    Just give me love now. ;o;

-Gasp- Kuro, u hor.
                    Eeheeheehee~~ xD
                    -Snuggles- emotion_kirakira <3
                    It's like my signature. "The Devil, the most badass mother ******** you'll ever meet, and damn sexy and awesome too. And everything else good under the ground. Which isn't much, because that's where Hell is. But some things are universally good, like coffee. Iced coffee. NOT TEA." xD I think I will actually put that in my signature.

Man I'm more concerned that those assholes got away! I wanted to slash their tires and slam something hard into the side of the car, like what it'd look like if we hit them, and then be like "WAS IT ******** WORTH IT YOU DUMB BITCHES? HUH? THIS IS WHAT IT WOULD OF LOOKED LIKE IF WE HIT YOU. EXCEPT THE TIRES, I JUST DID THAT BECAUSE I'M PISSED." Which is exactly what I told Alex I wanted to do, after screaming out my window at them 'YOU ******** a*****e'. I have such lovely anger issues~ emotion_kirakira
                    They are! You know those little side lanes that are for turning to one direction (left or right)? Those are always so long they go into the other lane because of that light bull crap. gonk
                    Mwhaha! It's alright, I return anything I steal, I just do it for fun. xD <3

Oh my, Kuro, getting direct now are we? Someone really wants the Devil's D. emotion_awesome
                    -Serious face, then nips at-

-Pokes mercilessly- D<

emotion_awesome Yeah, you know that's right.

My job is to be a giant d**k, everyone who's bad gets called the Devil, so I agree, it is fitting. xD
                    N-no! Ku-Kuro pls! ;o;
                    ... Now I feel forever alone, thank you Kuro, THANK YOU. xD
                    Pretty much; they're basically characters only there if another character is, so that makes them extras. Like Eddie, Pain's brother, won't be there unless I have Pain in the RP too, so it makes him the extra. They're usually off screen a lot, too.
                    Maybe, but I don't really feel like I'll ever use him; I've tried, but I don't know... Something about us doesn't exactly, click. It's not hard to RP him exactly, it's just like I'm not very attached to his character or anything like that to be motivated to use him.
                    Would you be disappointed if he's very similar to Tony? ;o;

-Turns off gifting- <3

Charitable Hunter

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

Is it showing up for anyone else that the last few pages are all really short? Like, they don't have all 15 posts?
                    I checked on my main to see if it was someone who blocked me had posted or something, but it doesn't seem like the case.
                    Did someone delete their posts? If so, don't do that in the future, even if they were just conversations to self posts.

Charitable Hunter

iajato
Oops I apologize! Mobile makes it harder to keep track of. Ill be more careful!
Its not really a job, the few times they actually pay you...well it would make for a meager living haha. Unless you go with big production companies, which im not willing to do as I am in college. Im not planning om being an actress as a main career, its more of a hobby smile
Well im glad it went the way it did. The show is great.
You had the option of living here? Military? surprised I dont mean to pry, you dont have to answer! I think they actually have an amrrican movie theatre in the american base in aviano, but dont quote me on that. Ive only been a couple times when my ID was valid.
Its about a woman who ends up going to prison, ans basically follows her survival and trying to stay of out trouble. Its a different kind of show because the cast is almost all female (which is why a lot of guys steer away from it, which I can understand) but without all the cliches of chick flick writing. Its as far away from a chick flick thing as you can get. Youd have to watch the first episode or so to see if its your thing

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

It's alright, I didn't realize you were on a phone; I could never get on Gaia with a cell phone, it's far too annoying. gonk
                    Well I think it's a great hobby nonetheless; what are you going to college for, though?
                    Oh no, I was just thinking about moving there for a little bit in the future, but I decided against it and that I'd just visit it once or twice, that's all, lol. I'm not interested in joining the Military; I'm one of those crazy people who don't trust the government, even more so after my Dad's war stories. I don't know how, or why, my sister wants to join the Military after hearing the ones he could actually talk about, because there are some he's not actually allowed to say.
                    I don't think it is, I believe someone has told me about it before and it doesn't really sound like the type of think I'd enjoy.

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
        this is tmi. but w/e

Today at work, I screamed to my friend, "I'M DYING." because I was too stupid to realize I was on my period emotion_facepalm
        to be fair, i'm 2 weeks early. wtf?!

✖✖ Sinnto

The Almighty Loud's Honey Bun

Ice-Cold Conversationalist

The Devils Spoils

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

It's alright, I didn't realize you were on a phone; I could never get on Gaia with a cell phone, it's far too annoying. gonk
                    Well I think it's a great hobby nonetheless; what are you going to college for, though?
                    Oh no, I was just thinking about moving there for a little bit in the future, but I decided against it and that I'd just visit it once or twice, that's all, lol. I'm not interested in joining the Military; I'm one of those crazy people who don't trust the government, even more so after my Dad's war stories. I don't know how, or why, my sister wants to join the Military after hearing the ones he could actually talk about, because there are some he's not actually allowed to say.
                    I don't think it is, I believe someone has told me about it before and it doesn't really sound like the type of think I'd enjoy.

Thats ok, cell phone or not, rules are rules! And yeah, I could never write rp replies with it. Its a hassle enough replying to posts and pms haha. But if youre bored.... boredom wins lol
Im doing pharmacy but it ill transfer my exams to medicine next year. I couldnt start out in medicine for various reasons. It would take a while to explain the college system here haha.
Oooh gotcha. Italy is hars to libe in if you dont have someone showing you the ropes, youd have a very hars time integrating. Italians vary from hospitable to very snobby and superficial. I think moving to the us is a lot easier because people there are more used to different ideas and such. Theres not too much variety here surprised I like it more than america but theres some things I miss about the usa too haha. (I used america as an examlle cause thats the only other xountry ive lived in lol).
I understand. Yeah the military has done some ******** up things. I still am considering joining tbe air force as a medic because italy has like...zero nationalism and support by its own citizens, and that upsets me. Im sick of our military being weak cause no one joins ._. Plus id be the third generation in a row to join the air forxe whicj is kinda cool.
Thays fair enough, everyone has their tastes smile

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
The Devils Spoils
                    Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

I don't want a cat, the poor thing would be fighting with my Hell Hounds! gonk
                    You are welcome darling, I know it will look beautiful on you! heart

Don't forget to mention your Satan's child, and that it may be in their best interest to pay you soon!
                    Well that would just be terrible. gonk Damn the government, they better not think of taking my daughter! Not without paying me first.
                    Lmao, I bet it was hard to look professional upon hearing that. xD

Well then stop trying to change me!
                    I agree, my posting format would look awful otherwise, because there would be no format at all. D;

We were looking at one only if Alex's father grew to be more of a problem; he was growing to be a worse and worse d**k, so if it continued we were going to move out and share an apartment, but then Alex's brother bailed on us, but then Alex's father calmed down and so we didn't have to.
                    We were just getting a two bedroom apartment, it was only $450 a month, lol. That was the lowest at least; I think it may of changed depending on income or something. But like I said, we don't have to now, lol.

You probably should, lol.

We can't afford a new bed, lol.

I thought I replied to this but I guess I didn't LOL.
        failureatreplyingtomessages. I blame the fact that I check Gaia at work lol.

I should turn into a cat just to scare your beautiful Hell Hounds. But I don't want to die. So maybe not.
        Ahhhh it's like one of those doll type items that I love.
        I love doll-like avatars emotion_kirakira

Oh right. I should mention that to the NSA too LOL.
        Great, so I'm working with like two organization that is rumored to take over the world?
        Am I hot or what <3
        I know, how dare they! Even I didn't know they were going to take me ;'(
        BUT IT'S TIME TO SO LONG SO I CAN TAKE OVER EARTHHHH.
        I'm anything but professional where I work. You should hear me mutter curses sometimes.

I'M CHANGING YOU FOR THE BETTER, MILORD.
        YOU WON'T FIND A WIFE -- WHICH MEANS I WON'T HAVE A MOTHER, WITH YOUR EGO!
        Yeah, no format is just boring. And we can do multiple colorings for our type too v.v
        One color is not enough for me.

I see. So it's not a horrible horrible thing. I hope it gets better, I really do.
        At least it is not necessary for you to move out yet :
        I wish Alex's bro didn't bail. That must be awful but your news about the cheap bedroom is great. Bedrooms here are like 1.2k for like 2 bedrooms. But I do live in a big, expensive, touristy city :

That sucks. I usually go on craiglist and stuff to look for cheaper options :c

✖✖ Sinnto

Devoted Kitten

Fun Laverna
I'm slowly warming up to dogs.. I haven't had problems with them myself, but my Mom was bit by a dalmatian when I was younger, so the trauma of seeing her wounded arm has sort of followed me. The yorkshire terriers I have met have just been horrible little mutts.. The more dogs I meet as time goes on, the more I think a lot has to do with the owner. I hope you have a nice puppy!

Don't blame the animal for how it acts. D:
It's the owner that does it and I have proof of how that's true. D:

Really? A dalmatian? o.O That's not their breed type to do so.
At least, not the ones I've ever seen. They're lovey dogs.

Yorkies aren't bad dogs. They do bark a lot, but they're not bad dogs. Gotta be the owner.
Small dogs usually get treated badly D: makes me so sad ; u;

Kota is nice, she hates males except for a few. She does go after your feet for no reason sometimes, mainly when you have shoes on. Which leads to her previous owners kicked her.
If there is a "special" treat near by, and she's guarding it, she'll go after your feet, shoes or not. Which only makes me think they took stuff away from her as well. But it's been about 5 or so years now that we've had her. But she was a puppy when all this happened. So I guess it's kinda just.. stuck with her. I do make note that if she has a special treat, I make sure I let her know I'm not going to take it, and she's usually okay afterwards.

Devoted Kitten

Kurojochu
{❤❤}

xD <3

xD Oh well.

Ya. <3 We're on the same side. xD

Of course you do. xD I do that with my Youtubers, too.
K-pop Monday's? Why am I not surprised. xD

Interesting... xD

Is oddly adorable. c:

*shakes head* That sounds amazing. xD

"We're all stories in the end... Just make it a good one, eh?"
"Allons-y!"

I'm purple o:
But I do wanna live in the south. xD
We rock~ O: <3

I do know I have three weeks+ of videos to catch up on from CTFxC. Someone who's been vlogging their daily lives for over 6 years now.
Someone who I've grown attached to, majorly. I sometimes let the videos pile up so I can just watch one after another xD

LOL~ It's Korea, how could you be surprised? xD

It is amazing, xD
I died when I first heard it.

What're some of your favorite youtubers? 4laugh

Devoted Kitten

The Devils Spoils
                    Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

It's alright, accidents happen; you thanked me previously for the last donation, so I assumed you probably just forgot this go around, but I still have to follow my own rules, lol.
                    Thank you for understanding. <3

I hate inconsiderate neighbors like that, or people like that in general, it is just so annoying. Even in the day it is fairly annoying. Sadly, however, they seem unavoidable. gonk
                    I agree, and you'd think the cops, having being repeatedly called on the same people, would do more than just continue to warn them, too.

When my back became a real problem that I wanted to get it looked at, I didn't have insurance, and I haven't since; it's been about 4 years at least, lol. So no, not yet. Once I get insurance it's one of the first things on my list though.

That's strange, it must be glitching or something, maybe Gaia is being a dumb. Lol.

It's no problem & you're welcome :3

I know right? D:<
They're just.. annoying. Hell, that's not even the correct word for it xD
I can't remember how many times I spoke to the mother of the family that lived in the building connected to mine about BOTH families.
Her and I were on good terms, so she understood. But she and the father (no longer married, but live together for the sake of the kids, even thought they're all over 18. xD, but it's still nice to see that anyway) worked away from home and at night. When this all happened.
They'd be gone for a few days to a few weeks at a time too. I do miss her though :c

D: Oh no.
Hopefully you get insurance soooon ; w; <3
Mine really just.. burn aches more then anything. Not sure what it's from either o.o

Maybe a glitch. I literally sat there and held the backspace to delete my last post to you, so that this one wasn't so huge D:

Devoted Kitten

Sinnto
        this is tmi. but w/e

Today at work, I screamed to my friend, "I'M DYING." because I was too stupid to realize I was on my period emotion_facepalm
        to be fair, i'm 2 weeks early. wtf?!

✖✖ Sinnto

TMI TIME; guys be warned~ xD

That's happened to me a few times. D:
So you're not the only one emotion_hug
Stress related probably o.o
Or.. something >.<

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Mistress100

But it's just ridiculous at how I didn't even realize it for like a whole 30s LOL.
        The worst part is there were like 3 people in there too. Soo saaahd.
        It caught me off guard because I'm usually on time

Probably from work.
        Why am I a chick?

✖✖ Sinnto

Devoted Kitten

Sinnto

But it's just ridiculous at how I didn't even realize it for like a whole 30s LOL.
        The worst part is there were like 3 people in there too. Soo saaahd.
        It caught me off guard because I'm usually on time

Probably from work.
        Why am I a chick?

✖✖ Sinnto

LOL it sucks too, right? D:
I was on time for a few months (which is strange, considering I was always screwed up with that)
and then randomly it shows up two weeks early so now I'm totally messed up again xD
I got so use to getting it on the first of every month, now it's a few days to a week before hand ; w;

Why? Because you and I both are, and we're super women.
We have a super power. Know what it is?
Creating life inside us for 9 months xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas