• Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Party Member 100
iajato
Waltz of the Damned
iajato
Waltz of the Damned
iajato
Waltz of the Damned

Thank you emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart I worked my booty off for it emotion_dowant

I can't. The tail and ears I just...haha idk I really like it! Good job on it smile I'm terrible at making cute avis, I always go for demonic

Thank you >w<
And I really like yours biggrin It's a cute kind of demonic heart

You think so? *.* Thanks. After I get my dream avi i'm going to try and make a super cute one. That way I have a mean demon one, a cutesy demon one and a cute one that'll make people go d'aaaw' :'). I hope. haha

Yeah :3 A lot of times I can't stand having just one outfit for an avi xD I like to mix and match and buy new things with leftover gold lol :>
I've gone through so many avi's already xD I don't know how to settle with just one.

Oh man. I joined not even a year ago and up until a few weeks ago I was only about rping. I think the most expensive item I owned was like 100k cause I just did not CARE about having gold or avis lol. So now I'm just...trying to catch up to everyone else. This is the only 'decent' one I have, the others are pretty plain. I'll get there though >:3

Haha xD something I do on gaia a lot is try to earn gold. I like making my avatars look pretty emotion_dowant
But yeah, I joined in 2k11 and I remember being totally broke. It was horrible xD but I found a few decent items in the dumpster lol.
I took a hiatus from gaia and when I came back there was this HUGE inflation in the marketplace O.O And even though the extremely high prices are frustrating, the inflations actually helped me out a lot. It seems like more people donate nowadays too.

Charitable Hunter

Mistress100
I swear I saw Volant Reverie in the trade o.O *shrugs* Did you remove it? A little confused xD
&Thanks for the trade :3

Oi~ that must suck with the neighbors of yours D:
OMG I do have one story for you though; (Speaking of banging on doors)
The people that live behind us, are in a house. We have private property, and they constantly come over into our "backyard" with a wagon & the little baby. It gets really annoying, specially since my mom has overnights sometimes, and when she's asleep, they do it and my dog barks cause the wagon squeeks. Waking mom up. Mom got pissed because of it one night and lashed out at them and one of them yelled "F you" to my mom, my mom yelled it back. THE NEXT MORNING, while mom was asleep and so was I. The grandmother comes over and starts bitching about OH THIS OH THAT BLAHBLAHBLAH, so I step in and was just like "Was this necessary?" She goes yes. I looked at her like she was stupid. They swear infront of that child ALL THE TIME. Just because someone else did it, she flipped out, and it's "their property".
No, it's not. SO~ my mom called the manager and told him what was going on, I had to take the call back, because mom was at work the next day and told him the same thing and how she showed up to the door bitching the day before. I had to go out and get the address of the house in the rain. Twice. I forgot the house number by the time I got back to my door, LMAO.
Gave it to him, he said he was sending out a letter and such and it was something they had to sign and send back. I heard them a few days later complaining. Mainly the grandmother, saying how she's not signing anything, blahblahblah. -.-
Since then though, they haven't come through the back, but they make loud noises until 10PM.
It's getting annoying, but I can't do anything because it's not after 10PM they're doing it, otherwise I'd call the cops. I might just do it next time anyway, and see what happens.

D: That sucks ; n;
Why does your back give you issues like that? I have back issues myself. I can't stand for a long time, but it's bareable. (Had to be if I walked to the next town over, xD)
But it might get better over time. Do you have any back issues on record? If so, if you bring it up to the manager, they might be able to switch it around so you can sit more often, etc.
They're suppose to do that anyway. At least here.

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

It was, but I removed it because you hadn't said thank you; I take that rule pretty seriously, lol. Don't worry though, you'll get another chance next donation day.

When I was living with my mother, we lived in this little area of four large houses, each were two separate rented houses. That may not make much sense, but think of it as two large apartments connected together. The neighbors were rude as hell, playing loud a** music at 2 in the morning from THEIR CAR RADIO, with that stupid bass giving me a headache, and other such nonsense at all hours of the day and night. I hated them, and so did my mom, but my mom was too afraid to confront them directly because she thought they were drug dealers, lmao. So she got the landlord to do it, especially since everyone was complaining, not just us, but the people who lived in the other homes were too. They stopped for a little bit but finally got kicked out I think because they wouldn't quit it.

I have no idea honestly, and sadly it doesn't have any sitting jobs, all of them are standing; I'm afraid of trying to toughen through it in case it makes my back worse. The pain hasn't really stopped yet entirely either.

Laverna Rose rolled 15 20-sided dice: 6, 6, 18, 12, 3, 11, 17, 2, 12, 20, 9, 3, 13, 8, 4 Total: 144 (15-300)

Invisible Spirit

Waltz of the Damned

Diablo 3 was kind of a short game but there are lots of different difficulties where in each one you can find new items and things to unlock. I much prefer playing it on the pc though because it has the Cow Level, unlike the xbox version.

And mann xD I grew up playing Diablo 2. I was very young at the time. So it's not like I was even good at it. But I remember having fun with it heart

And doing pottery for the first time is the scariest thing ever lol, theres so many steps to it but its so fun~ rofl
You do things with wood and fabric? surprised That really sounds interesting :3 What do you do with them?

I heard there were problems with the marketplace, but didn't really look into the specifics. I was waiting until the dust settled, and then was going to look into it more. I think the marketplace was going away?

With wood I have made some basic things, coat racks and wooden puzzles. With fabric, I have made some clothes and blankets. Crafts are so much fun!

Charitable Hunter

Spoopers
o3o

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

For future reference this counts as a bump which isn't allowed in the thread.

Charitable Hunter

Spoopers

Waltz of the Damned

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

Welcome to the charity Waltz.

Both of you watch the quote trees however, please.

And Spoops, please keep in mind it's pointless to have a 'post the quote' rule if you tell them to post it, then I don't know if they actually read the rules or not, so from now on don't be so direct about that when warning people they've missed something. Just say something like "Hello, be sure you read the rules carefully, and welcome"! Thank you.

Invisible Giver

The Devils Spoils
Spoopers
o3o

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

For future reference this counts as a bump which isn't allowed in the thread.

alright, my apologies.

Hopeful Spirit

16,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Party Member 100
Fun Laverna
Waltz of the Damned

Diablo 3 was kind of a short game but there are lots of different difficulties where in each one you can find new items and things to unlock. I much prefer playing it on the pc though because it has the Cow Level, unlike the xbox version.

And mann xD I grew up playing Diablo 2. I was very young at the time. So it's not like I was even good at it. But I remember having fun with it heart

And doing pottery for the first time is the scariest thing ever lol, theres so many steps to it but its so fun~ rofl
You do things with wood and fabric? surprised That really sounds interesting :3 What do you do with them?

I heard there were problems with the marketplace, but didn't really look into the specifics. I was waiting until the dust settled, and then was going to look into it more. I think the marketplace was going away?

With wood I have made some basic things, coat racks and wooden puzzles. With fabric, I have made some clothes and blankets. Crafts are so much fun!

That sounds really cool biggrin I want to learn how to use fabric someday. I would love it if I could make my own clothing or cosplay. Itll be difficult though cause I know nothing about measurements xD

Charitable Hunter

iajato
I agree. Being a theatre actress myself I can appreciate good acting. Although tv and theatre are very different I can only hope to become as good as they :') And no I did not know that!!! Did they change their mind due to his performance?
I'm sure it'll come out with full dubs, but tv shows take forever to reach here. Movies are typically just a few months later :O How to train your dragon 2 is coming out in sept for example. It's rather unfair haha
I feel you. I've rewatched single episodes, but I only really rewatch shows if I'm watching them with someone that hasn't seen them before because I love seeing their reaction to it :3
I'm currently finished with season 1 of Orange is the New Black and I've got to say I'm really liking this too. Not quite as distraught as Breaking Bad, but I'd suggest it to anyone.
I am very glad my only decent avi is fitting to this thread <3 haha

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

Oh? That must be a nice job; I want to be an actor myself, for movies or television shows.
                    I believe it was the actor himself who stepped up and basically said, "Hey, if you keep me in here, I think it will bring the show a lot of good"; it was also during that time of the writer's strike, so that just ended up happening as a result.
                    I'm glad I decided against living there then, lol.
                    I don't know what that show is about, I've heard of it but never found out.

Also, please watch the quote trees from now on, thank you!

Laverna Rose rolled 15 20-sided dice: 5, 14, 20, 2, 10, 19, 3, 5, 9, 15, 8, 11, 2, 15, 20 Total: 158 (15-300)

Invisible Spirit

Waltz of the Damned

That sounds really cool biggrin I want to learn how to use fabric someday. I would love it if I could make my own clothing or cosplay. Itll be difficult though cause I know nothing about measurements xD

I still have a hard time with measurements, but I am getting a bit of practice with altering. Plus, some styles aren't as picky as others. I highly recommend trying sewing if you're interested! It's pretty amazing the things that can be whipped up in very little time. Although with you already having so many interests, it won't be easy to find the time to fit another in!

Charitable Hunter

Spoopers
alright, my apologies.

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

It's alright.
                    Also I don't think you've been here for more than 3 days yet, so you can't claim any prizes until then.

Laverna Rose generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 461!

Invisible Spirit

I'm headed off for now, but I hope everyone has a great day! whee

Hilarious Friend

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100

silent snowstorm generated a random number between 1 and 31 ... 13!

The past three days has been wonderful. Now, I shall take a go at the Easy Everyday.

silent snowstorm rolled 15 20-sided dice: 16, 13, 2, 12, 6, 16, 11, 6, 18, 10, 11, 4, 8, 10, 15 Total: 158 (15-300)

good morning fellow gaians.

silent snowstorm rolled 15 20-sided dice: 7, 6, 9, 18, 8, 2, 9, 20, 6, 11, 3, 14, 8, 10, 13 Total: 144 (15-300)

Fun Laverna
I'm headed off for now, but I hope everyone has a great day! whee

hoping a great day for you too!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out