OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

Elyralith

no i dun emotion_dowant

i know.
i am fabulous emotion_awesome

{❤❤}

Don't you argue with me. emotion_donotwant

Yes you are. xD I won't even bother denying it.

"We're all stories in the end... Just make it a good one, eh?"
"Allons-y!"

Hunter

Kurojochu

{❤❤}

Don't you argue with me. emotion_donotwant

Yes you are. xD I won't even bother denying it.

"Allons-y!"

too late huehuehuehue
HUEHUEHUE

oh.
redface

i wasn't expecting that XD

Charitable Hunter

disastres
~ Whaat. Pssh, me? Procrastinate? No way
It'll help me type and work out my finger muscles you know
okay maybe I am procrastinating a bit

I can also see that you're on a roll of hitting dem feels today Milord
I must confess my feels were hit hard too
please send an ambulance
I don't know why but I'm in love with cream now
I should be in that show my strange addiction ;A;
Oh and this wasn't your main?

and I know how you feel, I'm giving out a bunch of late replies
is that allowed? emotion_facepalm

YOU!!11!
I'll say this again
You're on a roll of hitting dem feels !!
I'm crying right now, that trade
unff
I literally owe you my soul now
FEEL FREE TO TAKE IT
But really, is there anything I can give you to repay?
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Also your favorite drink is apple juice, I know this.
Don't worry about it, I got you.

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

Oh yes, those finger muscles are very important!
                    Don't forget about video games, handhelds and controllers, those help out a lot, and with eye-hand coordination too!

We don't have ambulances down here, sadly, we just kind of wait it out. xD
                    I get a craving for something cream/beige every so often, but it's rare.
                    I've never heard of that show, but it sounds like something I might enjoy. Lol.
                    And no, this is a mule I made specifically for the charity; my main and this account have never come into contact. I didn't want to mix up my funds with charity funds and what not. Now it also has the added role of making me mysterious and cooler, lmao.

Late replies are always allowed, you can't help it; I certainly don't reply the second I'm quoted. xD

I noticed your signature said you were questing the Horns of the Demon, and I was expecting to only be able to get one, if that, since I know they're so popular, but when I saw that I could afford three of them, I was happy because I knew you'd enjoy! heart You're very welcome my dear.
                    Those two Supernatural gifs in there make me happy. xD If you want to, I wouldn't mind a pixel art, but I can't guarantee I won't give you more gold if you do make one. ;D

Someone has actually already guessed apple juice, which is incorrect! xD
                    I had this cool apple flavored drink at Ruby Tuesday's though, about two weeks ago, it was some kind of carbonated water with apple slices in it. That's not my favorite drink though, it was just good. Lol.

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

Elyralith

too late huehuehuehue
HUEHUEHUE

oh.
redface

i wasn't expecting that XD

{❤❤}

D:<

Wait, WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?
YOU DON'T EXPECT ME TO BE NICE? emotion_donotwant

"Allons-y!"
Kurojochu

{❤❤}

*bites your hand*
You know perfectly well that I'm fine.
We're talking in two different places, after all. xD

"Allons-y!"

O foolish race of man

Mm I deserved that, with the hair touching and all.
-Lightly taps nose-
Sorry

how overwhelming is your ignorance

Charitable Hunter

ending-solace

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

That's actually very good, I probably would of lost all of it, "Okay, this is how much money I can lose... I CAN WIN THIS EVENTUALLY."
                    Oh, they were probably purposely cute so they can distract you and make you lose! Lol.

It's actually only two months, I'll be 18 in October. I think they do as well, but I'm not sure. And not that I know of, but I haven't seen a doctor in..... 5 years or so, I haven't had insurance, lol.
                    That's why I only trust pain killers, and (even though this is technically unrelated) vaccines. I don't even really trust a lot of stuff doctors use to numb you during pain or to knock you out. 2 out of like... every 10,000 surgeries, which may seem small, the person is awake and able to feel everything, but are in sleep paralyze from the anesthetics, so they can't scream or do anything. Even if it's such a small number, I do not want that to be me. Or anyone for that matter. Those poor people!

It's a free 2 hour or so long RPG horror game, I play all those games like that. I have a little crush on Garry~ xD

I've always fantasied about a romantic movie night at home, but I've never done it for some reason, lol. I've never heard of that movie before.
                    I hope so too~

You are welcome, I still can't believe I managed to buy everything on your wishlist... xD

Charitable Hunter

Horny Mushrooms

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

You're very welcome, thank you for all the caches!

Charitable Hunter

Elyralith

emotion_donotwant
click the spoiler if you dare
IF YOU DARE

OH MY DEVIL
FEAFJDFSKLDSJFIJSECSDKFFRGRVFDGVRRFDGVRGRV
JSDKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu
classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu
classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu
classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu
classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu
classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu
classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu
WHAT IS THIS

MI'LORD
NO
STAPH IT
NO
I CAN'T
NUUUUU
AHHHHH

//dies
//is dead

//no longer functioning

COULDN'T YOU HAVE BOUGHT SOMETHING CHEAPER!??!?!?!
STOP SPOILING ME
NO
STAPH IT NO
I CAN'T
NO
NUUU FSDKFCSDFSDG

I AM DYING
WHY
NO
I'M LEAVING
THIS IS INSANE

WHO ARE YOU
LEAVE ME ALONE
AHHHJ

HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu

GRFJIGISDKJFUISDFHVUISEDOHFVU
FDSFJKSNGV

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i guess you could read that as a thank you
tch.

redface

no
i can't
sob sob

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

I did dare, and I'm glad I did, I did not lose a life to my curiosity today! xD
                    You're welcome my dear. heart

You are Ely, you know it to be true. You're breaking out in hives already! eek

Charitable Hunter

BloodAngel95
I never seen it in a can only bottle, but i think some Asian store's do have then in cans

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

I don't think that's where I've seen it, so maybe I'm thinking of something else.

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

Lucretius Noctisss

O foolish race of man

Mm I deserved that, with the hair touching and all.
-Lightly taps nose-
Sorry

how overwhelming is your ignorance

{❤❤}

Damn right you did. D:<

"Allons-y!"

Charitable Hunter

Mistress100
I haven't heard anything. Though, I've been asleep all day. Again. Damnit. D:
I gotta stop this ; w;

Not much, I was doing awesome on MW3 this morning xD
I never do that good. xD (If I do, it's for like 1 match) but I got 22/14 on Outpost.
I carried the team.
I hate that map and I just camp the warehouse. xD

I kept getting a score from 15-20 this morning. xD Was weird.
Now I know that'll never happen again. D:

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

I have had the same problem, I just keep making it harder on myself. gonk

I never do multiplayer, unless it's against my sisters; I'll only use the camp "strategy" on bots, because they're bots so who gives a damn, lmao.
                    Otherwise I'll run around and get shot and then laugh at myself, I don't care too much about winning, and I don't really thinking camping is a legitimate strategy either. I'd rather run around and get shot like an idiot, much more fun that way, lol.

Also! I'm sorry I haven't sent you a donation yet my dear, you were on my list but I accidentally must of skipped over you with my sleep deprived mind I was in this morning. gonk I'll send you one once I finish replying. heart

Charitable Hunter

Kurojochu
{❤❤}

*covers them* >o<
Yep, I will. AND YOU WOULDN'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN, NOW WOULD YOU?

People actually use the hot tub with swim suits on? o;

I COULD NEVER. ;o;

OH YEAH, KEEP GOING. xD

Yep, this is very true. xD The leather couch I have in my house is all scratched up from our shelties, so why should I give a s**t about that argument. xD Alex's dad is just a big fat d**k, I don't think he could do anything that would surprised me anymore. I would beat the s**t out of him if he hit an animal just for jumping up on furniture.
I have yet to meet a dog that loved having a bath. xD D'awww~

> razz
(Edit: WHAT IS THAT FACE. I WANTED TO DO AN ANGRY TONGUE FACE AND IT GAVE ME THAT? THAT'S BULLSHIT, GAIA. End Edit, dammit.)

... I hope you're being sarcastic because yes, that is obvious to me. xD
xD

emotion_donotwant Yes, yes you are.
YES IT DID. IT WAS THE BEST THING EVER. xD Ariel is my favorite princess so I would watch that s**t all the time. I really wish they still played it. ;o;
Suite Life was good until they did that boat s**t. And even before that, it started to get a bit old.
YOU MAKE THOSE DAMN MUFFINS. D:<

Yeah, that's right. emotion_dowant

That's sounds like the perfect plan. o u o

THIS TRADE IS TOO MUCH.
WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT SPOILING EVERYONE ELSE, HM?
I KNOW YOU SAID YOU ACQUIRED A LOT OF FUNDS BUT YOU MADE ME HAVE TO GET UP AND WALK AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AGAIN.
ashsgkjsdgsjdhgskdfugsdkjhsdgs

"Allons-y!"

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

DON'T HIDE THOSE CUTE LITTLE CHEEKS FROM ME.
                    ... Would your explosion be as cute as your face?

Good point. o; Have you ever skinny dipped Kuro? I have once, lmao.

I HOPE NOT. ;O;

HEEEEEEEERMMMMIOOOOOP. o-o

He doesn't mind them sitting on it, but when they use it like a scratching post is what makes him angry. Which, again, is stupid. But, again, he is stupid. Lmao.
                    I haven't yet either. xD Yes, she had the cutest puppy dog eyes!

>:P
                    Teehee~ <3

I DIDN'T KNOW EVERYONE KNEW THAT. NOW I FEEL DUMB. </3 crying

Hooray~
                    My friend also loves Ariel a lot, it's her favorite princess too; my favorite princess would have to be... Belle. I don't know very many of their stories, and while I do like the Little Mermaid's, I think Beauty and the Beast is much cooler, cuter, and sweeter. Lion King is still the s**t though, nothing compares to that. (The s**t is such a weird phrase, makes me feel like I'm insulting it rather than complimenting it...)
                    NO.

redface

Yes! Let's do it tonight.

WHAT DID I TELL YOU I WAS GOING TO DO?
                    It should be a goal to make you do that every donation now. xD

KURO. KURO. I HAD FEELS. ;o; THAT SHOW BROKE MY HEART KURO. KURO. LEON IS DEAD. crying THEY KILLED HIM. MY BABY ANGEL.

Charitable Hunter

mimi2008
        //cough
        Maybe. But now that you put it that way... I don't know if I want to do it anymore -- you might report me :'(
        However it isn't rape if you agree to it, right? wink

lastly, no way in hell am I accepting that donation.
        I will pull your tail out from your skin before I do >;(

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

But, if I report you, you won't give me back my daughter. gonk
                    I agree! I mean, uh, I agree, for my daughter, and stuff... yeah!

ACCEPT IT, IT IS A BRIBE FOR MY DAUGHTER BACK.
                    Ouch. o_o Damn, let's not do that.... ever. Please. xD

Hunter

Kurojochu

{❤❤}

D:<

Wait, WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?
YOU DON'T EXPECT ME TO BE NICE? emotion_donotwant

"Allons-y!"

i am the master of arguing c:<

i was not!
NICE PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE I EAT

Hunter

The Devils Spoils

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

I did dare, and I'm glad I did, I did not lose a life to my curiosity today! xD
                    You're welcome my dear. heart

You are Ely, you know it to be true. You're breaking out in hives already! eek

I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY ACCEPTED IT
THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL BRIBERY, RIGHT?
RIGHT!?!??!?!

OKAY I GET IT I'LL DRAW YOU
URG
WHY IS MI'LORD ALWAYS LIKE THIS SOB SOB

CANNOT
HANDLE
YOUUUUU

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items