7,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Dressed Up 200
pandiebun
Le Lawliett
pandiebun
Rainiekkuma
I would love to win a freebie! I love puns too hahaha! You are so generous and I want to do charities once I earn some more! Actually, Lawliet is my younger sister! I was beside her and got curious as to what she was doing and so I came here to have pun biggrin and a freebie as well!
I want the adorable light pink dress? At the 9th horizontal row, 2nd to the last. Next to the white ink thingy! Thank you!

Wow.. I meet your brother fishing last night and now you. How big is your family?! haha anyway i'll be sending the gift soon

Lollll~ It's not really that big razz There's just me, my brother Xar and my sis~ ^^ Did he talk to you?? biggrin Who knows? Maybe you'll even meet our parents xD jk~

Hahaha if there were more than 3 maybe ~ He didn't say much just that you're his sis. haha where do you live? not many people awake since im in australia

We're kind of near you up-top~ We're from the Philippines ^^ And our timezones aren't differing that far~ ^^

pandiebun generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 13!

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Random Generating for page 10 FREEBIE prize.

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Le Lawliett
kiwiskittle
❥ I'm gonna head to bed now!

It was rice takoyaking to you! ( rice takoyaki, like octopus balls with rice) <3 haha that was really bad xD should run away before I embarrass myself more!

I giggled heart hahaha, it was very rice takoyaking to you too xD Good night!

Congrats.. you're the winning quote. You may choose a freebie or receive art of your soul.

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Le Lawliett
pandiebun
Le Lawliett
pandiebun
Rainiekkuma
I would love to win a freebie! I love puns too hahaha! You are so generous and I want to do charities once I earn some more! Actually, Lawliet is my younger sister! I was beside her and got curious as to what she was doing and so I came here to have pun biggrin and a freebie as well!
I want the adorable light pink dress? At the 9th horizontal row, 2nd to the last. Next to the white ink thingy! Thank you!

Wow.. I meet your brother fishing last night and now you. How big is your family?! haha anyway i'll be sending the gift soon

Lollll~ It's not really that big razz There's just me, my brother Xar and my sis~ ^^ Did he talk to you?? biggrin Who knows? Maybe you'll even meet our parents xD jk~

Hahaha if there were more than 3 maybe ~ He didn't say much just that you're his sis. haha where do you live? not many people awake since im in australia

We're kind of near you up-top~ We're from the Philippines ^^ And our timezones aren't differing that far~ ^^

nice nice.. what time is it now there.. it's 11:20PM here

julsavage's Boss

High-functioning Wife

7,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Dressed Up 200
pandiebun
Le Lawliett
kiwiskittle

It was rice takoyaking to you! ( rice takoyaki, like octopus balls with rice) <3 haha that was really bad xD should run away before I embarrass myself more!

Congrats.. you're the winning quote. You may choose a freebie or receive art of your soul.

Ohhhh, there's things like that? Can I pick the oh so glorious Puppeteer? And I think I might stop for now to give chances to others ^^ I'll talk to you guys in PM biggrin

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Le Lawliett
pandiebun
Le Lawliett
kiwiskittle

Ohhhh, there's things like that? Can I pick the oh so glorious Puppeteer? And I think I might stop for now to give chances to others ^^ I'll talk to you guys in PM biggrin

Well you can pass your win : P

julsavage's Boss

High-functioning Wife

7,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Dressed Up 200
pandiebun
Le Lawliett
pandiebun
Le Lawliett
pandiebun
Rainiekkuma

(How do you put the spoilers thingy? :3)
It's uhmm, 8:30 pm ^^ Not really that far~

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Le Lawliett
pandiebun
Le Lawliett
pandiebun
Le Lawliett

[ spoiler ] [/ spoiler]

julsavage's Boss

High-functioning Wife

7,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Dressed Up 200
pandiebun
Le Lawliett
pandiebun
Le Lawliett
kiwiskittle

The Puppeteer will be my last xD Then, don't ever pick me again muhaha heart I'm just thankful for those things I received and that's enough biggrin

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Le Lawliett
pandiebun
Le Lawliett
pandiebun
Le Lawliett
kiwiskittle

The Puppeteer will be my last xD Then, don't ever pick me again muhaha heart I'm just thankful for those things I received and that's enough biggrin

I'll just re-do if you win again : )

julsavage's Boss

High-functioning Wife

7,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Dressed Up 200
pandiebun
Le Lawliett
pandiebun
Le Lawliett
pandiebun
Le Lawliett

[ spoiler ] [/ spoiler]

OHHHH, that's easy to remember then biggrin Thankies <3

julsavage's Boss

High-functioning Wife

7,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Dressed Up 200
pandiebun
Le Lawliett
pandiebun
Le Lawliett
pandiebun

I'll just re-do if you win again : )

Much better ^__^ A lot of people would want to win at some point biggrin

Peculiar Shoujo

User Image

Cute little tiger in a cupcake says :

" Hello~! "

Obsessed of Hearts

owww.
>w<
such a cutie thread! ♥

Fashionable Explorer

13,150 Points