10,425 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
kiwiskittle
pandiebun
kiwiskittle
Le Lawliett
Do you guys use drawing tablets? If yesss, what do you guys recommend?? Like, well, for a cheap price razz

❥ Hey there!

I use an Wacom Intuos Pen and Touch Small Tablet, and it's about 99 dollars on amazon. ^^

that's the one i have.. except i added about $40 for the touch option for some reason... cause they wanted me to wait to order the cheaper one o.o i like the touch anyway

❥ Oh! hehe

How does that one work for you? Can you use it without the pen? Sorry, I just always wondered? x3

Yeah i can finger paint xd

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
kiwiskittle
pandiebun
kiwiskittle
Le Lawliett
Do you guys use drawing tablets? If yesss, what do you guys recommend?? Like, well, for a cheap price razz

❥ Hey there!

I use an Wacom Intuos Pen and Touch Small Tablet, and it's about 99 dollars on amazon. ^^

that's the one i have.. except i added about $40 for the touch option for some reason... cause they wanted me to wait to order the cheaper one o.o i like the touch anyway

❥ Oh! hehe

How does that one work for you? Can you use it without the pen? Sorry, I just always wondered? x3

lol jokes i just tested it and i can't finger paint sad just dot painting for Aboriginal art haha sweatdrop not really worth it..

julsavage's Boss

High-functioning Wife

7,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Since when have you been all drawing btw? whee

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Le Lawliett

I used to draw in highschool but stopped in year 10 to just study study study in year 11&12 and i'm in 3rd year uni now.. just CPR'd my art a little less than a month ago

julsavage's Boss

High-functioning Wife

7,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Dressed Up 200
pandiebun
Le Lawliett

I used to draw in highschool but stopped in year 10 to just study study study in year 11&12 and i'm in 3rd year uni now.. just CPR'd my art a little less than a month ago

Ohhhh~ I see~ I'm still in high school and only draw in my drawing notebooks since I still am saving up for the tablet ^^ Do you have any tips on how to better my drawings?

Timid Otaku

pandiebun
kiwiskittle
pandiebun
kiwiskittle
pandiebun
kiwiskittle
❥ Hey there <3

Your avi is so cute! hehe would you like to see my samples? x3

ooo yeah okay! art samples? for art trade? *nods*~

❥ Hehe ^^

User Image User Image User Image

Click for bigger image xP It can be a freebie too if you okay with that~ ^^

I'd love to get a freebie hehe.. i'll be sure to show it off in the art request section and maybeh i'll draw you when i have time :3

❥ Hehe sure! ^^

I'll start working on it tonight, hopefully would have done by morning! x3 (it's about 2;46am for me)

thanks cutie~ show me an avi you'd like me to draw. i'll at least draw your soul haha

❥ My dream avi maybe? <3
User Image

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Le Lawliett
pandiebun
Le Lawliett

Ohhhh~ I see~ I'm still in high school and only draw in my drawing notebooks since I still am saving up for the tablet ^^ Do you have any tips on how to better my drawings?

Yeah I didn't have a tablet in highschool either and I did the same.. drawing in my diary and notebooks. I did a little bit of photoshop buy scanning my pictures into it and lining it and colouring it.. That could help you digitalise your work and practise using whatever program you choose to use. I only bought the tablet a few weeks ago. I looked at/studied other peoples art and copied some of the stuff. For anatomy I took pictures of my own body part wearing something similar to what I was drawing to help with the folds of the clothes as well. You can also look at video tutorials and watch people draw, sometimes called "speedpaint".

Timid Otaku

pandiebun
kiwiskittle
pandiebun
kiwiskittle
Le Lawliett

❥ Hey there!

❥ Oh! hehe

lol jokes i just tested it and i can't finger paint sad just dot painting for Aboriginal art haha sweatdrop not really worth it..

❥ haha XD

Well you can touch it with your fingers! I think that's worth something xP

Timid Otaku

Le Lawliett

❥ Hehe <3

I got my tablet about three years ago ^^ Been teaching myself since then.

Friendly Genius

5,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tycoon 200
Hi! I have a pun for you! What is made of metal and also very sweet? CANdy!

julsavage's Boss

High-functioning Wife

7,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Dressed Up 200
pandiebun
Le Lawliett
pandiebun
Le Lawliett

Yeah I didn't have a tablet in highschool either and I did the same.. drawing in my diary and notebooks. I did a little bit of photoshop buy scanning my pictures into it and lining it and colouring it.. That could help you digitalise your work and practise using whatever program you choose to use. I only bought the tablet a few weeks ago. I looked at/studied other peoples art and copied some of the stuff. For anatomy I took pictures of my own body part wearing something similar to what I was drawing to help with the folds of the clothes as well. You can also look at video tutorials and watch people draw, sometimes called "speedpaint".

Oh yesss, I watch a lot of speedpainting on youtube~ I really love seeing them and being amazed razz Hopefully someday I can also share my work with you guys ^^

julsavage's Boss

High-functioning Wife

7,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Dressed Up 200
kiwiskittle
Le Lawliett

❥ Hehe <3

I got my tablet about three years ago ^^ Been teaching myself since then.

Oh that's cool biggrin I wanna see more of your drawings biggrin DD

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Rainiekkuma
Hi! I have a pun for you! What is made of metal and also very sweet? CANdy!

haha you win.. what do you want.. art or freebie? razz i have another one of ur dogs

julsavage's Boss

High-functioning Wife

7,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Ohhhhhh! Can you guys answer this??
What does a house wear?? xp

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100