• The Perfect Setup 150
  • Dressed Up 200
pandiebun
Le Lawliett
Ohhhhhh! Can you guys answer this??
What does a house wear?? xp

drapes?!

NOPE!
A DRESS! Muhaha! Get it? Address? (I'm just gonna go by the corner now... xD) sweatdrop

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Le Lawliett
pandiebun
Le Lawliett

drapes?!

NOPE!
A DRESS! Muhaha! Get it? Address? (I'm just gonna go by the corner now... xD) sweatdrop

hahhaha omg yeah i think i heard that one before~

Friendly Genius

5,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tycoon 200
I would love to win a freebie! I love puns too hahaha! You are so generous and I want to do charities once I earn some more! Actually, Lawliet is my younger sister! I was beside her and got curious as to what she was doing and so I came here to have pun biggrin and a freebie as well!
I want the adorable light pink dress? At the 9th horizontal row, 2nd to the last. Next to the white ink thingy! Thank you!

Timid Otaku

Le Lawliett
kiwiskittle
Le Lawliett
Since when have you been all drawing btw? whee

❥ Hehe <3

I got my tablet about three years ago ^^ Been teaching myself since then.

Oh that's cool biggrin I wanna see more of your drawings biggrin DD

❥ haha XD my older art, not so great!
User ImageUser Image

Click bigger for Image Here's a couple of my most recent fail painting's! Xp, might be able to dig up something better tomorrow! *yawns* ^^ maybe I can see some of yours soon too!

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Rainiekkuma
I would love to win a freebie! I love puns too hahaha! You are so generous and I want to do charities once I earn some more! Actually, Lawliet is my younger sister! I was beside her and got curious as to what she was doing and so I came here to have pun biggrin and a freebie as well!
I want the adorable light pink dress? At the 9th horizontal row, 2nd to the last. Next to the white ink thingy! Thank you!

Wow.. I meet your brother fishing last night and now you. How big is your family?! haha anyway i'll be sending the gift soon

Friendly Genius

5,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tycoon 200
Le Lawliett
pandiebun
Le Lawliett

drapes?!

NOPE!

I like that! Nice one sis!!! heart

julsavage's Boss

High-functioning Wife

7,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Dressed Up 200
pandiebun
Le Lawliett
pandiebun
Le Lawliett

drapes?!

NOPE!

Yeah, it was kind of corny ;3; How about this one...? biggrin
If you asked a Frenchman if he plays videogames... What would he respond with??

Timid Otaku

❥ I'm gonna head to bed now!

It was rice takoyaking to you! ( rice takoyaki, like octopus balls with rice) <3 haha that was really bad xD should run away before I embarrass myself more!

Friendly Genius

5,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tycoon 200
pandiebun
Rainiekkuma

Wow.. I meet your brother fishing last night and now you. How big is your family?! haha anyway i'll be sending the gift soon

We are three siblings and we have playing Gaia for a long time but we stopped and now we're back again!

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Le Lawliett
pandiebun
Le Lawliett
pandiebun
Le Lawliett

drapes?!

NOPE!

wii!!!!!

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
kiwiskittle

It was rice takoyaking to you! ( rice takoyaki, like octopus balls with rice) <3 haha that was really bad xD should run away before I embarrass myself more!

Hahaha don't be embarrassed!! Puns are fun like that.

julsavage's Boss

High-functioning Wife

7,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Dressed Up 200
pandiebun
Rainiekkuma

Lollll~ It's not really that big razz There's just me, my brother Xar and my sis~ ^^ Did he talk to you?? biggrin Who knows? Maybe you'll even meet our parents xD jk~

julsavage's Boss

High-functioning Wife

7,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Dressed Up 200
kiwiskittle

I giggled heart hahaha, it was very rice takoyaking to you too xD Good night!

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Le Lawliett
pandiebun
Rainiekkuma

Lollll~ It's not really that big razz There's just me, my brother Xar and my sis~ ^^ Did he talk to you?? biggrin Who knows? Maybe you'll even meet our parents xD jk~

Hahaha if there were more than 3 maybe ~ He didn't say much just that you're his sis. haha where do you live? not many people awake since im in australia

julsavage's Boss

High-functioning Wife

7,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Dressed Up 200
pandiebun
Le Lawliett
pandiebun
Le Lawliett
pandiebun
Le Lawliett

drapes?!

NOPE!

wii!!!!!

You do know your puns, lady... rofl Let the pun games begin! xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas