I'm here for the free cookies.... and your soul 0.27672955974843 27.7% [ 44 ]
Total Votes:[ 159 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 6061 6062 6063 > >> >>> »|

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is the page where the helpers have their say, so check it out! Its likely that they'll occasionally say something intelligent... or not.... who knows! xd heart

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200

INTRO
INTRO
INTRO

Hey everyone Im [x-shin-x], if you hadnt noticed, but you can just call me Shin or Mitzuki. Im one of the helpers in this thread so yoroshiku ^^. I met Kris just a little after i joined gaia and she was really nice to me then and still is now. There for im helping her out on this thread so if you dare to make trouble ill kill ya you will see me pop up.

Just have fun and enjoy this thread. Even if your a questor and apply for a donation please try it and stick around and chat with us.

Looking forward to seeing you around.

NEWS
NEWS
NEWS

01/15/06 :: Contest for Jan. is over, Winner :: Spiral
12/15/06 :: Contest for Dec. is over, Winner :: Spiral
11/15/06 :: Contest for nov. is over, Winner :: Bac210
10/15/06 :: First guess that item contest ended. Winner :: necromian
09/28/06 :: Finished my first post in the thread XD

EXTRA's
EXTRA's
EXTRA's

GUESS THAT ITEM
~ Contest ~

TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED

Okey people seeing at the Sealed prices are rising i came up with a little contest that gives you the chance to win one of this months letters.

Info ::

The game is simple. Guess what items are going to be in this months letters and PM the answer to me. Seeing at there are 2 items in each letter you can guess once for both items.

You must be specific about the item you guessed. Simply saying a hat or scarf wont get you far seeing as all of the resent items have multipal posisions.
Also im activating a 5 entries rule. If there are less then 5 entries in a month that months contest will be cancled

Deadline ::
You have until the 14th at Midnight of each month to PM me with your Guesses. All submisions after that are invalid. (midnight means midnight gaia time)

Prize ::

User Image
Thank You Letter for January 2007

Rules ::

PM me with the 2 items you guessed.
Do NOT post them in the forum unless you see them posted below with your name behind them. (caution for theft)
Do NOT submit mutipal answers with Mules. It will get you banned from the contest.
Do NOT submit an item that has already been named. First come, First Serve

Items ::

Past winners ::
Jan.07 - Spiral with his Guess of pet bird
Dec.06 - Spiral with his Guess of flame item
Nov.06 - Bac210 with her guess of it being alien connected
Oct.06 - Necromian with his guess of a Cloak.

ninja art me ninja
User Image
I study spin polarized transport through ferromagnetic domain walls.

If you know what that is... I feel sorry for you. xd

Swashbuckling Werewolf

I'm studying lower height bounds on rational functions. Math is awesome.

My most recent reading for Japanese fiction is about bathing in rabbit blood and incest.
User Image

Hello, the names Chaotic_One, but you just call me Chaotic or C1. Some girls on gaia even call me chao or chao chao. xd Anyways, I've know Kris ever since DBF handed over control of the original Spirit of the Forest Charity to her. Of course back then I was simply just one of the regular bumbers along with Shin, and later on Zibiana. Eventually Kris thought about making a new thread and asked if I'd like to be a helper and so here I am today as one of the helpers of the new, "The Spirit of the Forest Charity".

Links:

~My Banner Shop~
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/fl77t][img]http://i10.tinypic.com/343nk8h.gif[/img][/URL]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~My Quest Thread~
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/q2vjh][IMG]http://i9.tinypic.com/2mw5eg4.gif[/IMG][/URL]

SOME THINGS THAT I LIKE:
GATORS, OCTOPUSES, SEX,
STYLE, BEING AMAZING!!

My name is Rere; my birthday is in DECEMBER; I'm lactose intolerant (and addicted to ice cream, so yeah b***h, I've WALKED THE LINE). I look nothing like my avatar; I'm afraid Gaia just isn't cool enough to handle my awesome. My favorite foods include lollipops in bright colors and peppered chitlin's. I frequently use semi-colons in lieu of question marks, because stfu Shrivels, you Turkish User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., WE GREEK HAVE CULTURE!

I ALSO LIKE BOOBS, OKAY;

TAKE IT TO THE EDGE:
TWO MORE TIMES

(Yes, I was like 14 or something when I wrote this originally. You are allowed to be embarrassed for my former self. I am hopefully no longer quite as cringeworthy, but I am still lactose intolerant and addicted to ice cream, still love lollipops and chitlins, still don't look anything like my avatar, and still use the word 'b***h' enough that I once accidentally convinced an international roommate that it is a perfectly acceptable American substitute for greeting acquaintances by name.)

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

DICEROLL!

User Image

Roll 8 6-sided dice and hit 40 or over and you'll win a Sealed/December 2009 Letter!
PM Krislove with the page number if you win and your prize will be on its way soon!

RANDOM NUMBER GEN CONTEST!

Some people just don't like dice rolls.... So we're having a random number contest.
Generate a random number from 1-1000. Hit the numbers below and win the prizes!

User Image
1- Silver BFF heart chain

User Image
27- Lightning Lash

User Image
666- Super Powers

User Image
999- Koi

If you hit one of these numbers, PM Krislove with your page number to claim your prize!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff