Sure thing! 0.34591194968553 34.6% [ 55 ]
No... That's work! 0.20754716981132 20.8% [ 33 ]
Maybe. I'll think about it. 0.075471698113208 7.5% [ 12 ]
Uhhhh.... I'm lost... Have you seen Steve? 0.094339622641509 9.4% [ 15 ]
I'm here for the free cookies.... and your soul 0.27672955974843 27.7% [ 44 ]
Total Votes:[ 159 ]

Naughty Waffles

Dead Meat
Nothing fantastic I would say. Been around the world and enjoying work. About to retire and looking for another job sort of. I am trying to get out of California to be honest.
What kind of job are you looking for? You could always come to Ohio for the low cost of living, redneck population, and the terrible weather xd

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Krislove
Dead Meat
Nothing fantastic I would say. Been around the world and enjoying work. About to retire and looking for another job sort of. I am trying to get out of California to be honest.
What kind of job are you looking for? You could always come to Ohio for the low cost of living, redneck population, and the terrible weather xd
Hmmm... let me look into some other sectors first. XD looking for supervisor or electronics tech

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Krislove
Dead Meat
Is the terrible weather on par with Michigan weather? xd

Unbeatable Survivor

19,450 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
Is this still an active charity, or just another chat?

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Naughty Waffles

xd
Dead Meat
Krislove
Dead Meat
Hmmm... let me look into some other sectors first. XD looking for supervisor or electronics tech
I feel rejected. WHY WON'T YOU COME AND BE MY TRASHY NEIGHBOR??!! xd

Hmmm... I don't know of any positions for a supervisor or electronics tech off the top of my head. Where are you trying to go?

Naughty Waffles

Evil A
Krislove
Dead Meat
Absolutely. Don't you love the spring winter cold and snow? xd

Naughty Waffles

Vexen Kioku no kagi
Yes. And yes? BUT IT'S NOT JUST ANOTHER CHAT! IT'S THE BEST CHAT EVAH! *shoves marshmallows down your pants* xd

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Krislove
Evil A
Krislove
Dead Meat
Or a good Spring ice storm. xd

Magical Genius

Krislove
Vexen Kioku no kagi
Yes. And yes? BUT IT'S NOT JUST ANOTHER CHAT! IT'S THE BEST CHAT EVAH! *shoves marshmallows down your pants* xd
I still need some chocolate and Graham crackers.

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Alura19
Krislove
Vexen Kioku no kagi
*slides over the chocolate and crackers*

Unbeatable Survivor

19,450 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
Krislove
Vexen Kioku no kagi

Huh... Alrighty.. Walks of... Why I also attract the weird people.. Lol

Naughty Waffles

rofl
Evil A
Krislove
Evil A
Krislove
Dead Meat
Or a good Spring ice storm. xd
Or a nice winter tornado. What evs rofl

Naughty Waffles

Alura19
Krislove
Vexen Kioku no kagi
It's in the pantry, third shelf down if you need more. We tend to keep those staple supplies well-stocked around here xd heart

Naughty Waffles

Vexen Kioku no kagi
Krislove
Vexen Kioku no kagi

Huh... Alrighty.. Walks of... Why I also attract the weird people.. Lol
We're not weird. Weird would be chaining you up in the naughty closet so you couldn't leave. That's weird. No, I just gave you marshmallows. Totally unweird! biggrin biggrin biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff