Uhhhh.... I'm lost... Have you seen Steve? 0.094339622641509 9.4% [ 15 ]
I'm here for the free cookies.... and your soul 0.27672955974843 27.7% [ 44 ]
Total Votes:[ 159 ]

Zibiana
Fu
Annira
Fu
not much zibs ^^ my excitement was catching the train rofl

sakura: you could always leave chances at "slim to the uttmost extent" sweatdrop
I would've gone for: "a snowball's chance in hell"...but it amounts to about the same. rofl
same difference? xd

@suki: aw, you don't like camping? ...wanna trade? xd heart

@zibi: nah..the train's not nice like that sweatdrop but i had to catch a bus to get to the train station on time. and i barely made the bus. sweatdrop

I got trapped on a train once...No fun.

My friend was talking about catching a bus once after getting off at the train station. She thought the bus stop would be right there, but nope. It's about 4 miles in some random direction, and it was raining. As she marched through the city with her bag of clothes and pillow thrown over her back she looked like a crazy bum.
Oh my god, lmao! rofl That's always fun, looking hobo! I love trains, me, so I've never missed one - what I mean is, I've skipped out of classes early for the express purpose of riding a train/muni that I don't actually NEED, so yeah. rofl The people on trains are so much FUN, and they go so ZOOM!

WOOO

Sakura Ryou rolled 12 20-sided dice: 3, 15, 5, 3, 17, 5, 15, 14, 1, 11, 14, 11 Total: 114 (12-240)

Sakura must leave soon.... T-T

Then she will be gone for a while weekend....
Zibiana
Fu
later anni!

@suki: ah. yea, i can kinda see that. ._.;

@zibs: almost got stuck on the train yesterday..something was wrong with it when we were 2 stations away from where i get off @_@ so i got home almost an hour later then usual...damn trains xd

bleh
I'd say I prefer planes, but that's a blatant lie. Damn airports...Making me go in and out of security.
well trains are at least better then driving youself sweatdrop

@dilly: sounds good 3nodding

@rere: damn..i hope the train fare isn't expensive then xd

and i gots to go. bai!! heart
I like freaking people out in airports. Cause I never see any of these people again, so I can practice for drama 3nodding

*runs off to sports*

edit: BAI FU! *mwah* and lmao, it is NOW, but only cause they changed iiiittt!!! I had like a total bag of muni tokens, back when they were really inexpensive, and ... crying *wants them BACK*
All this talk of WoW....must go play rofl later all!

Swashbuckling Werewolf

REREMAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING
Oh my god, lmao! rofl That's always fun, looking hobo! I love trains, me, so I've never missed one - what I mean is, I've skipped out of classes early for the express purpose of riding a train/muni that I don't actually NEED, so yeah. rofl The people on trains are so much FUN, and they go so ZOOM!

WOOO

Quite the hobby you've got going there rofl

Bye Fu, bye rere

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Zibiana
Bye Anni. ^^

You don't like spending your birthday with your family suki?
(sorry for the late responce)

I dont like my parents.. >_> They yell at me non-stop for things I didnt even do..
rofl rofl All the hobo squatters knew me. We had this elaborate hand signal thing going on, and we were gonna kidnap a cop one day (I don't even KNOW where that one cropped up)

I LOVE IT! WOOOO! AND! THIS CONVERSATION REMINDS ME OF A MOVIE I WAS SUPPOSED TO WATCH TODAY! But I can't remember the title! So I'll stop using exclamation marks! .

*hugs Zibi* Aw man, Gaia doesn't WANT me to put the star in my sig! rofl *prods your own purdy star*

Swashbuckling Werewolf

Kunoichi Suki
Zibiana
Bye Anni. ^^

I dont like my parents.. >_> They yell at me non-stop for things I didnt even do..

Are you one of many?

Sakura Ryou rolled 12 20-sided dice: 7, 15, 8, 11, 11, 8, 16, 7, 13, 9, 20, 8 Total: 133 (12-240)

Well...I'm off...

-hands everyone a good-bye taco-
*hugs Suki* gonk heart Sorryyyy! I know how that feels. I'm the oldest sibling, so I'm supposed to "take responsibility" or some s**t. But who WANTS to take responsibility? I'm much too impatient to do a good job of it.

And my brother is a lying cheattard emokid. Last unrelated to former two, but I thought I'd throw it in. It's always FUN and CHEERFUL and COMPLETELY REFRESHING to talk to him... rofl *suspects her brother got ahold of some of her old notebooks, back when Rere wrote emo poetry EVERY DAY*

Bye Ryooo! *eats taco, changes for soccer*

Swashbuckling Werewolf

I be a middle child. I am ignored rofl Love not having to take responsibility.

Poor rere...No star for you. Kinda like no soup...

Movie? My friend is draggins us all to watch west side story today...So I get sing along!!! WOOT! I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

byebye Sakura. *eats taco*

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Zibiana
Kunoichi Suki
Zibiana
Bye Anni. ^^

Are you one of many?
No.. I am one of one.. emo

Swashbuckling Werewolf

Kunoichi Suki
Zibiana
Kunoichi Suki
Zibiana
Bye Anni. ^^

Are you one of many?
No.. I am one of one.. emo

Heh? How does that work out? Only children aren't supposed to be yelled at.

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items