Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
INTRO

Be sure to <3 my thread and shows me some love!

Hello and welcome to Quayla666's Quest!User Image

Well, here's a little about me:
I am a Gaia oldie.
My first account was in July of 2003,
but was hacked.
All gravy now, because I got User Imagequayla666User Image set up in November of 2003. User Image
I was an extreme poster. I have over 40k in posts!
I remember, back in my day, when snow was 11 feet high, we rode T-rex's to school, and Gaia was called Go-gaia.com!
Not to mention the OMG was 8k, and the AFK was 7k.
And when owning all of the Pimp Outfit items made you one rich b***h!
There where the Gaia Personals, that I miss terribly. User Image
And the ever-loving Sushi Error!
But, that is the past.
In the now, I want to accomplish something that seems out of reach.
My quest! User Image
I am questing for some items that seems 100% out-of-reach,
but I wanted to show that you can get your dream items too.
If you would like to know more about me,
I have my profile set up with more info about me.
Just click the link,
in my name,
in-between the blinking stars. User Image

User ImageBe sure to check out QUAYLA'S ART at the bottom of this page!User Image
I want to give a little back, in return, for all of you being so kind to me! Please take a look at my art section post for further information, or PM me with any question(s) you may have.

User Imageintrorulesquayla's quest itemsquayla's donationsanon messagesquayla's artcontestsaffiliatesUser Image

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
RULES

User Image Follow the GaiaOnline rules and ToS.
User Image Do not page stretch.
User Image Don't quote the first page posts.
User Image No drama/arguments.
User Image Do not steal anything from this thread.
User Image If you are asked to leave, do so or you will be reported.
User Image Rules can be added/changed at any time.
User Image Love, and respect, everyone in this thread!

User Imageintrorulesquayla's quest itemsquayla's donationsanon messagesquayla's artcontestsaffiliatesUser Image

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
QUAYLA'S QUEST ITEMS

Current Top Questing Item(s):
Checkmate Rematch!

[I will be adding more items as I do this. So, if the items become too much to view, I shall hide them in a spoiler.]

Total Cost to Clear my Quest: BILLIONS! [Based off of Gaia's inflationUser Image]

I am elated to accept gold, rigs, and item, donations.
Even if they are not on my list, I would still love to have them!User Image

{ User Image }Please note{ User Image }
If I receive a generous donation from you,
You will be getting ART from me! User Image
Though, I do realize many of you would like to stay Anon! No worries!
If you wish to recieve art, but not reveal yourself to anyone, including myself, then just
copy, and paste, the link below into the message.

[b]Would like (Anime/manga/marvel/realistic/etc kind of art):[/b]
[b]What I want (Image, or text):[/b]
[b]What pose I want:[/b]
[b]Colored, or Black/White:[/b]
[b]Background? (Will take longer):[/b]
[b]Additional notes:[/b]

Once the art is finished, I will be posting it up in my ART SECTION.
You can just save it from there, and have my permission to use it on any site, as long as you do not claim it as your own art.
If I ever do see my art somewhere, I shall not tell anyone whom you are! So please do not have fear.

Questing!

All but Pale Marionette Restrung items!

Next to be quested for!

User ImageOnyx Marionette
User ImageMilky Marionette
User ImageOola Yumi
User ImageOola Tsukino
User ImageIsrafil's Wings
User ImageMichael's Bloody Wings
User ImageLustrous Lucie
User ImageSDPlus #354 Cassiopeia
User ImagePure Intentions
User ImageTrue Intentions
User ImageObscure Intentions
User ImageThe Prince's Rose
User ImageNekola
User ImageBunilla

Other items that I would User Image to get!

User ImageSOF Tundra
User ImageAria Dannata
User ImageSweet Summer Fundraiser
User ImageHardhearted
User ImageFaithful Spica
User ImageSee You In Pink
User ImageSister Of Virtue
User ImageRuined Souls
User ImageQueen Of Blossoms
User ImageMinty Cat
User ImageKamila's Vamp Top
User ImageJudgemental Nephilim
User ImageKama's Suggestion
User ImageHerbalist Lavenda
User ImageHosue Of Manifold
User ImageFlightful Hallucination
User ImageGeek Chic
User ImageDancing Star
User ImageEbony Debutante
User ImageCrystalle Champagne
User ImageCoquette Chiroptera
User ImageBriar Rose Fable
User ImageCelestial Messenger
User ImageDark Geisha
User ImageDanae's Lace
User ImageInstapopular
User ImageStrike Of The Giants

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
QUAYLA'S DONATIONS

Thank you to all of you lovely peeps!User Image

[IMPORTANT NOTICE]
Please do User ImageNOTUser Image ask donators for donations yourself.
It is up to them whom they would like to donate to. If you are caught doing that, you will be put on the Blacklist.

[]THE Red Corpse - From The Creepy Creatures CharityUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageAll-Star Cheer: Uni-Hornets 2nd Gen, Coal Sprite, Red Fenghuang Feather, Bewitching Beauty, Fremere's guard, Snot Feather, Tama's Basket! gonk User Image

[]Test SubjectUser ImageOwn Zip Code!
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePetite Rose, White Chicky Slippers, White Bunny Slippers, Kira Eyes, Chuu Chuu The Bunny, Box Of Godina, Rawrela, Kitty Pride, Kikila, Angelic Sash, Purple Body Dye, Golden Honey Pot, Rose Saga, Kanoko's Dream, Rosette Kitten StarX2, Angelic Chair, Safe CrackerX2, Golden PiggyX2, Letter From Gambino, Moira's Fashion Flashback, Happy Melody, Nice Style For Work, Jada The Unicorn, Highwire Amaryllis, Astra: Red Surprised Reaction, Red OMG, Red AFK, The Dark Ringmaster, Silkrose Stroll, Cream Tam Beret, Workshop Flora, Brother Of Sin, Mary's Carnival Eyes, High Priestess Of Evening, Windy Lily, Lilac's Hood, Prism Butterfly Mantilla, Haagenti's Wings, Pure White Angelic Halo, Huntress Cinder, Zombie G CORP Tshirt, Pisces's Warm Bangs,Nano-C 10th Gen, Light Bambi Hair, Moonlight Silverstene, Sainte Ciel: Storge, Ghoul's End, Butterfly Jab, Sadie's Warm Pigtails, Lavish Lucie, Coral Artemis, Evertree Embrace, Ancient Katana, Pure White Angelic Scarf, Trickster's Gimmick, Celestial Gatekeeper, S Gaia Tshirt, Astra: White Dappled Light, Team Barton Uniform, Smiling Lips, Black Titanium Angelic Bracelet, Beyond Blue, Reckless Son, Light Spirit, Angelic Lace, Nitemare Claws, Demonic Pitchfork, Yahshua's Wings, SDPlus #153 Easter Bunny, Springtide BunnyX2, Prom King's Grand Crimson Gala, Inari's Beads 13th Gen, SDPlus #129 North Kitten Star, Fairy Lumi, Buff Monotone Arms, SDPlus #189 Alanar, SDPlus #267 Elpis, SDPlus #126 GRS Agent, Beach Day, Houte Modena 2nd Gen, Triple Seven Bandit, Spirit Pyre, Dice Bunny, Summer Bride, Fondue The Chocolate Bunny, Bom Bom The Bunny, Frivolous Blush, Bunny Flop, Tale Of Clarion 2nd Gen, Yasaengui Style, Lunar Countess, Opalescent Rainbow, Tender Loving Manner, Steller Flurry, Blue Belle, Spirited Scarf, Techno Mage, The Gift, Astra: Bloodstain, G9 Laptop, Bewitching Beauty, Frolicking Pastel, Spring Court Coronation, Button's Game, Pink Bunny Slippers, Chain Of Command, Rosa Decora, Sweetheart Admirer, Celestial Wrap, Street Bounce, Future Lady Soldier Gari, My Sweet Murder, Cinnabunilla, Ichimeru the Purring, Custard the Kitten, Galactic Cadet, Nubia the Unicorn, SDPlus #508 Cyanne, Cherubic Gatekeeper, Sainte Ciel: Aphrodite, Cotton Candy Pink Dander Bunny Ears, Duke, Ultra Satan, Chelsy the Collie, Sigbin, Ruru Kitty Plushie, Crystalline Jellyfish Bao Baos, My Hunter Duo (Zeppelin & Ammo), Really Jacked Up Gloves, Polar Bear Hat, Cathulu Hat, Astra: Coy Cotton, Polie the Snow Fox, Prince of the Sea: Marika, Rock Hard (Demonic Mic), Blue Glittering Stockings, Grace of Aphrodite, House of Mirrors, Dark Scythe, 2040 no Omoide, Monochrome Heart, Maho Deco, Puerile Pastel, Pandala, Chocolate Bunilla, Summer Sketchbook Bundle, Little Sous Spirits, Foxola, Pieces Of You, August 2014 Letter, Rosamund's Allure, Michael's Wings, 6 Diamond Charms, 4k in Tickets, 1Bil Mythrill Coin + 127BIL
gonk User Image

[]Anon ICUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image gonk User Image

[]ChockingOnADonutUser Image1BILUser Image gonk User Image

[]Demon Child 1314User ImageUser ImageUser Image gonk User Image

[]Hermaphrodite AnonUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageEmo Bag, Royal Wizard, Whip of Ice, Ice Gauntlet, Staff of The Angels, Angelic Parasol, Solar Headdress, Mochi the Puppy, Winter Fox Mink, Sun Staff, White Olympic Tshirt, Noise Maka, Greed Body Dye, Angelic Scarf, Violince, Goti The Kid, Zombie G CORP Labcoat, Human G CORP Labcoat, Nara, Serpentine Priestess, and 226,382,092g gonk User Image

[]Jade PlantUser ImageUser Image gonk User Image

[]Aurora De StariaUser ImageUser ImageUser Image gonk User Image

[]Mr Amazing CreepShow - From The Creepy Creatures CharityUser ImageA Bogie the cat! gonk User Image

[❶0]Zet FisherUser ImageUser Image gonk User Image

[❶❶]Intricate MalevolenceUser ImageUser ImageUser Image gonk User Image

[❶❷]SUNWATER FARTUser Image2MIL! gonk User Image

[❶❸]proud irish momUser Image533,333,329g! gonk User Image

[❶❹]vicious l venomUser ImageGramster! gonk User Image

[❶❺]NocturnalThief_User ImageBlack Licorice! gonk User Image

[❶❻]Unknown Anon(s)User ImageUser ImageJune REI Bundle, Sandcastle, Golden Sparkler, Pandy Pack, Elegant Mint Ruffles, REMemories, Porcelina Light Brown Lacy Gloves and Erteszek's Sleep, Adorable Triplet, Summer Gardener, Virtuoso Conductor, Velvetine' Reading, Spring 2014 Men's Collection, Rakugaki Style, SDPlus #457 Carnival Velvetine! gonk User Image

[❶❼]Ms Minty CreamUser Image1BIL gonk User Image

[❶❽]Alura19 - From The Dreamcatchers CharityUser ImageMay 2012 Letter! gonk User Image

[❶❾]Ben Adaephon DelatUser ImageUser Image gonk User Image

[❷0]BrandonTheUnknownUser Image10MIL! gonk User Image

[❷❶]CayunoUser ImageIcy Frosting, Sweet Porridge, and SDPlus #491: Orpheus! gonk User Image

[❷❷]Mnemosyne McCaffreyUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image gonk User Image

[❷❸]Amia-ChanUser Image5MIL! gonk User Image

[❷❹]EtDucitMundumPerLuceUser Image10MIL! gonk User Image

[❷❺]Sticky FingersUser ImageUser Image3k in tokens, Sacred KeyX9, Vial Of Unknown LiquidX3, Gaia 2nd Anni Party Hat/Balloon, Paper Party Hat, Shotfork, Bone Scythe,Bunny Tail, Easter Bunny Ears, Full Jack sets for many years, Jack Plush, 2008 Rejected Olympics Gold Trophy, The Jack-O-Lantern, My Own Little Elftech, Overseer Figurine/Tarp Cape/Tub/Makeshift Red Engine Doll, Ruby's Bonnet, Moira's Wig, Easter Bunny Shirt, WTF Hatm S-Corp Labcoat, Panda Plushy, Kodiac Grizzly Bear Slippers! gonk User Image

[❷❻]Kiros RazerUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageDeath Whisper, Ruby Spiked Wings, Mochi The Puppy, Elegant VailX2, White/Black Olympic T-shirts, Babe The Welsh Corgi, Hammi Hat, Spirited Gloves/shoes/pants/hat, Chicky Hat! gonk User Image

[❷❼]VampirePrincessKuranYuukiUser ImageLovely Lovely Lady gonk User Image

[❷❽]ButtsexUser ImageS/M/XL Gaia shirts, Red Rose Corsage, Feverish Triplet! gonk User Image

[❷❾]GustavUser ImageHoC: Dragoneye Savant! gonk User Image

[❸0]RazerUser ImageUser ImageUser Image Rosabelle's Rapture, Monster Brown Paper Bag! gonk User Image

[❸❶]ChunkUser ImageAmethyst Diamond Dog, Team Durem Uniform, Sultry Sorcerous! gonk User Image

[❸❷]Evil PeriodUser ImageChequered Punk! gonk User Image

[❸❸]Captain KotexUser ImageGloriana's Valenciennes Lace by Dernier*Cri, Gloriana's Chantilly Lace by Dernier*Cri! gonk User Image

[❸❹]SquishyUser ImageImpure Intentions! gonk User Image

[❸❺]Ysera of the DreamUser ImageUser Image gonk User Image

[❸❻]Water God NiniaUser ImageCrimson Marionette + 3BIL! gonk User Image

[❸❼]eittolUser ImageUser Image gonk User Image

[❸❽]The Absolute EndUser ImageUser Image gonk User Image

[❸❾]Lissia LuxUser ImageUser Image gonk User Image

[❹0]CrampingUnicornToesUser Image60MIL! gonk User Image

[❹❶]Doctorate PepperUser Image1MIL! gonk User Image

[❹❷]MaliceUser ImageUser Image gonk User Image

[❹❸]ICESYSUser Image100MIL! gonk User Image

[❹❹]Cheerfully MorbidUser ImageUser ImageDivine DeityX3, Sunset Siren, Evil Red Princess, Clockwork DollX2, Kikimora's Omen, Heavenly Enticing Black Lace, Astra: Swishing Arctic Wolf Tail, Astra: Perky Arctic Wolf Ears, Town/Road/Boulevard Bounces, Lounging Around, Cupcake Darling, Burgundy Heavenly Wings, Snowy White Lass, Niji, Peter's Youth, Olive Flyer, Patient Penelope and 15BIL! gonk User Image

[❹❺]Male AgendaUser Image500MIL! gonk User Image

[❹❻]Odin In A G-StringUser ImageUser ImageCounterfeit Newlywed, Jack'd Mask, Astra: Waving Grey Cat Tail, Astra: Waving White Cat Tail, Astra: Waving Pink Cat Tail, Astra: Waving Orange Tiger Tail, Astra: Waving Light Brown Cat Tail, Astra: Waving Cute Pink Tiger Tail, Astra: Waving Cream Cat Tail, Dreaming Runaway, Phoebe the Fool, Soaring Demon, Dark Midnight Violeztin Hair, Sleepless Silvius + 20BIL! gonk User Image

[❹❼]Anon By ChoiceUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageLively Lucie, Officer Fairchild, Icy Marionette, Inverse Marionette, Pale Marionette, Ashen Marionette, Pink Marionette, Lavender Marionette, Ludicrous Lucie, Astra: Pink Sparkle, Astra: Silver Sparkle, Fortune Teller's Trade, Onyx Flutter, Suave Suitor, Demonid Innocence, Pandaista 2nd Gen, Cafe Miam, Doe-Eyed Darling, Fading Love, Oona Silverclan of Stormforge, 10th Anniversary Freshly Fished Sushi, Astra: Black Blinking Bedroom Eyes, Nurse Hazard, Briar Rose Slumber, Fallen Demon, Tsunami KO Raging Shirt, Whole wack of asta emoti-cons, 10 Pound Guppy, Meat Club, Duck In A Box, Astra: Spell Book Vol.4, Kindhearted Professor, Astra: Printer Paper Airplanes, Popular Flirt, Enigma Institute Student Uniform, Rapunzel's Braided Hair, Secret Mangaka, Elegant Blue Waltz, Digital Survivor, Mint Chocolate Queen of Cups, Jack-o-Lantern Face Paint, Strangely Light Student H, and Red Kodiac Grizzly Bear Hat! gonk User Image

[❹❽]G-gah.. >///< Anon (Not username)User ImageUser ImageLeading Poppet + Celestial Emissary! gonk User Image

[❹❾]Crimson Anon (Not username)User ImageV's Sketchbook! gonk User Image

[❺0]YAMATAIUser ImageUser Image35MIL! gonk User Image

[❺❶]The Grombie AnonUser ImageMysterious Train Station! gonk User Image

[❺❷]-Da llama king-User ImageUser ImageNitemare Sash! gonk User Image

[❺❸]Suki Mora samaUser ImageUser Image gonk User Image

[❺❹]dsal1990User ImageLovely Lucie, Luxurious Lucie, String Ensemble, Midnight Reprisal gonk User Image

[❺❺Super SelfieUser ImageUser Image gonk User Image

[❺❻]Venereal Disease AnonUser ImageBlack Body Dye, Electric Mcfly, Burgundy Lips, Princess Golden Fan, Erebus' Moon, gonk User Image

[❺❼]Retarded AnonUser ImageUser ImageEnchantress's Spirit, Tia's Light Wings gonk User Image

[❺❽]Lady Hellraiser - From The Shadow Haven Charity DonationUser ImageEnchantress's Spirit, Tia's Light Wings gonk User Image

[❺❾]HeartsuUser ImagePepper The Cat, Super Level Academy, Angelic Sash, Ethermane Hellfish Helm, Astra: Roseate Monarch Wings, Danse Des EtoilesX2, Reva Roullie 11th Gen, Draconis Adamantine, Mizuchi's Jewel 6th Gen, Brennivin's Underwear, Mystix Dance, Breakfast The Calico, Springtide Bunny! gonk User Image

[❻0]K-poplover44User ImageHolly Berry Scarf! gonk User Image

[❻❶]Yume YokohamaUser ImageUser Image gonk User Image

[❻❷]ImHotPink4everUser ImageUser ImageSecret Findings + 2BIL! gonk User Image

[❻❸]StrideerUser ImageUser Image gonk User Image

[❻❹]NekoWashuUser ImageSpringtide Bunny! gonk User Image

[❻❺]AlamemoriaUser Image17MIL! gonk User Image

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
ANON MESSAGES

Thank you to you pretty peeps for all that you have done!!!User Image:

I have changed some sections of the anon's posting to keep them confidential.
The areas removed will have stated that, and feature a strike through them.
I want anon's to remain just that, and feel comfortable in knowing that I will not share
info that could result in their identity being compromised.

User ImageHermaphrodite AnonUser Image

Quote:

Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

-Hermaphrodite Anon

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

Hey there!

Message: When you wear this b***h's stuff doesn't you feel luxorious?
It wasn't easy buying that hooker's items.
She apparently isn't cheap.
Now you can be use that hooker's itemsand make it look WAY better! <3

-Hermaphrodite Anon.

Hey there!

It covers the avatar's face quite a bit.
Perhaps wearing it could take your avatar to Gaia--HEAVEN!
Please don't suffocate, seriously.
It just wouldn't be cool to die over a stupid gift.

- Hermaphrodite Anon

Hey there!

Now.. you know..
And knowing is half the battle G I ' M Gay!

-Hermaphrodite Anon.

Hey there!

Message: Now you have you are going to be so sexxin smilies/icon_surprised.gif

-Hermaphrodite Anon.

Hey there!

Message: You can't go wrong with some kinky socks. smilies/icon_surprised.gif

-Hermaphrodite Anon.

Hey there!

Message: Another dress to cover that nice a**. smilies/icon_wink.gif

-Hermaphrodite Anon.

Hey there!

Message: Now you can be a kinky playboy bunny. smilies/icon_surprised.gif

-Hermaphrodite Anon.

Hey there!

-Hermaphrodite Anon.

Hey there!

Message: You need a few dresses to cover that sexy a**. smilies/icon_wink.gif <3

-Hermaphrodite Anon.

Hey there!

-Hermaphrodite Anon.

Hey there!

User ImageZet FisherUser Image

Quote:

Hey there!

User ImageAnon ICUser Image

Quote:

Hey there!

Message: You've mentioned borrowing the original item and liking this recolor.
I decided to make this just for you. <3

- Anon By Choice

Hey there!

Message: I found such a sweet deal for such a sweet lady. <3

- Anon By Choice

Hey there!

Message: I'm not going to lie, I almost cried tears of joy reading that. It's not often I am told that (be it gaia or real life) I have been told of my kindness but there will always be others. Oh if only I could hug you or chat with you a bit more. Believe me I'm touched. It is taking me a while to type this message because I'm so happy. Who knows, maybe I'll make a Anon IC mule to chat with everyone. Enjoy this gift until next time.

Anon IC

Hey there!

Message: I get a few art and not just 1? Oh my that is so kind of you. I don't deserve it. Thankyou. So long as you don't overdo yourself doing many arts at the same time. Calling me selfless is to much. I'm just being myself. Thankyou for the kind words. And the best thanks I can get from you and anyone else is knowing that when the gift was opened, a smile was made. That is the best gift to me.

Anon IC

Hey there!

Message: Gad to hear the questing is going well. They are very wonderful gaians to help you in your quest. As for the art, take your time on mine and focus on the others. (to be honest I wasn't expecting to get art) but I am happy that I will. I am patience so by own means, do others before mine^^. I do not mind the wait for something so wonderful. Speaking of which here is a nice little gift

Anon IC

Hey there!

Message: Hello, after gifting a good amount of gaians I wanted to see how your questing was coming along. Here is another gift.

Anon IC

Hey there!

Message: oh sweety don't feel bad about it. The fact that you realized this and made,I'm sure they are all grateful and have no hard feelings.
Well, its midnight and I am sleepy. Have a nice night and enjoy

Anon IC

Hey there!

Message: Last gift for who knows when. I hope you get your quest done smoothly. Until next time. Hope to gift you again

Anon IC

Hey there!

Message: I wonder what this could be?? ......Wait i should know, I'm gifting this to you^^

Anon IC

Hey there!

Hey there!

Anon IC

Hey there!

Message: I go back to your quest thread and see that you have put up the names. This will help me greatly in gifting you. I can;t help but feel that you did this because i said it was taking a while for me to find the items, I'm sorry for troubling you like. Let me make it up with this gift and a few more to come

Anon IC

Hey there!

Message: took also some time but here you go. I would like to gift you more but my goal is to gift as many gaian as I can. So until next gift^^

Anon IC

Hey there!

Anon IC

Hey there!

Message: (Section removed to keep confidentiality!) I like making others happy.
speaking of happy here you go and enjoy. I don't know the names on mos so I really gotta search for them in the market

Anon IC

Hey there!

Anon IC

Hey there!

Anon IC

Hey there!

Anon IC

Hey there!

Anon IC

Hey there!

Anon IC

User ImageMr Amazing CreepShowUser Image

Quote:

Hey there!

User ImageTHE Red CorpseUser Image

Quote:
Hey there!

Hey there!

Hey there!

User ImageJade PlantUser Image

Quote:

Hey there!

Message: I noticed your quest thread while browsing. I have a spare one of these, so I hope it helps.

User ImageDemon Child 1314User Image

Quote:

Hey there!

Hey there!

User ImageIntricate MalevolenceUser Image

Quote:
Hey there!

Hey there!

User ImageNocturnalThief_User Image

Quote:

Hey there!

Message: You seem to like dark items so.. Lol this is the darkest thing I have. Haha

User ImageAlura19User Image

Quote:

Hey there!

Message: Good luck on your quest. I'm sad that I didn't have anything on your wish list, but still wanted to donate. Enjoy and best of wishes.
Alura19
Dreamcatchers Charity

User ImageBen Adaephon DelatUser Image

Quote:

Hey there!

User ImageSticky FingersUser Image

Quote:

Hey there!

Message: Are you still "Yearning" for that special love? smilies/icon_wink.gif

- Sticky Fingers

User ImageUn-named AnonsUser Image

Quote:
Hey there!

Hey there!

Hey there!

Message: Good luck on your quests! I hope this helps some;;;;;

Hey there!

Hint: I'm new!

Hey there!

Hey there!

Message: ~Hi I Was Stalking The Tread And Saw You Enjoy smilies/icon_biggrin.gif~

Hey there!

Hey there!

Message: Are you are you coming to the tree? Wear a rope necklace like me..

Hey there!

Message: ~I watch you all but I never speak. I saw this was in your sig. Enjoy!~

Hey there!

Message: There's nothing wrong with being 400-lbs overweight! Embrace it! (:

Hey there!

Message: You notice a girl hiding behind old buildings, stealing glances at you. You wonder what she wants. She is now staring at you, which makes you want to know even more what she wants. You start to move toward her your curiosity peeked. She vanishes, you spot her near a different building. You walk faster really wanting to know. She steps out of the shadows. You noticed her skin is vey fair, she has light brown hair pulled out of her face, a black cloak coving her body. She starts to pull out what looks like a weapon you worry. Instead she pulls out a small box wrapped in bows. She vanishes.
Will you open it?

Hey there!

Hey there!

Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you

You Received: Philosopher's Cache Bundle (1000 Pack)

Message: No worries. smilies/icon_razz.gif Just make sure not to unpack it before you gift it. Or else you'll be doing 84 trades. xD

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!.

User ImageButtsexUser Image

Quote:
Hey there!

-Buttsex

Hey there!

-Buttsex

User ImageGustavUser Image

Quote:
Hey there!

-Gustav

User ImageChunkUser Image

Quote:

Hey there!

With love,
Chunk

Hey there!

With love,
Chunk

Hey there!

Chunk

User ImageKiros RazerUser Image

Quote:

Hey there!

User ImageEvil PeriodUser Image

Quote:
Hey there!

- Evil Period

User ImageCaptain KotexUser Image

Quote:
Hey there!

-Captain Kotex

Hey there!

Hopefully this will serve you will.

-Captain Kotex

User ImageYsera of the DreamUser Image

Quote:

Hey there!

User ImageeittolUser Image

Quote:
Hey there!

User ImageLissia LuxUser Image

Quote:
Hey there!

Message: This just happens to be laying around in my inventory...

User ImageCrimson AnonUser Image

Quote:
Hey there!

Message: "Her beauty was comparable to that of a drawing. None could surpass what she had."
-The Crimson Anon

User ImageThe Grombie AnonUser Image

Quote:
Hey there!

User ImageAnon By ChoiceUser Image

Quote:
Hey there!

Message: When I feel like punishing, I think of your kinky ways.

- Anon By Choice

Hey there!

Or do you like a combination?

-Anon By Choice

Hey there!

When I think of punishing I think of you.

- Anon By Choice

Hey there!

Message: This little guy loves you, and has already showed signs of wanting to go to you.
Love him well.

-Anon By Choice

Hey there!

I know you will give them a good home. <3

- Anon By Choice

Hey there!

Message: This b***h has got to be on the rag.. but if you truly want her..
I won't complain!

- Anon By Choice

Hey there!

There is a lot of blood...poses..backgrounds and guns and such to go along with it.

- Anon By Choice

Hey there!

-Anon By Choice

Hey there!

Message: A few items from me are most likely Anonymous without a message.
But I hope you enjoy everything!

-Anon By Choice

Hey there!

If it doesn't I'm going to b***h slap a few idiots.
Enjoy!

- Anon By Choice

Hey there!

Let it be pink.

- Anon By Choice

Hey there!

-Anon By Choice

Hey there!

-Anon By Choice

Hey there!

-Anon By Choice

Hey there!

Message: Now you have horns, does that mean your horny? smilies/icon_wink.gif
Here's a tail to match.

- Anon By Choice

Hey there!

I'm not talking about your boobs or mouth, dearie. smilies/icon_surprised.gif

- Anon By Choice

Hey there!

- Anon By Choice

Hey there!

- Anon By Choice

Hey there!

- Anon By Choice

User ImageSuper SelfieUser Image

Quote:
Hey there!

Message: Hi there.. Saw you wanted this item. Hope you still haven't bought one for yourself smilies/icon_sweatdrop.gif

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
QUAYLA'S ART

Due to the large amount of people donating,
I will be slower at drawing/editing the art!
Please have patience with me, because this is quite the tall list!
Thank you for your understanding, and patience.

⊀【☠】User Image19 arts have been completed! 100+ arts that are still in the works!User Image【☠】⊁

I wanted to share with you some of the art that I have completed in Photoshop. These are my first attempts, but I think that I am starting to get the hang of it.
Just click the spoilers to see the art

User ImagePlease DO NOT use ANYTHING here without my permission!User Image

Razer User Image
User Image
User Image

Ms Minty Cream User Image
User Image

Art of my personal self.User Image
User Image

Detective QuaylaUser Image
User Image

Succubi QuaylaUser Image
User Image

Pirate QuaylaUser Image
User Image

Presto Rabbit QuaylaUser Image
User Image

Sticky FingersUser Image
User Image

0dqpUser Image
User Image

Aurira De StariaUser Image
User Image

Mr Amazing Creep ShowUser Image
User Image

THE Red CorpseUser Image
User Image
User Image

Alura19User Image
User Image

Test SubjectUser Image
User Image

ChockingOnADonutUser Image
User Image

proud irish momUser Image
User Image

Zet FisherUser Image
User Image

NocturnalThief_User Image
User Image

eittolUser Image
User Image

MaliceUser Image
User Image

MicrowaveUser Image
User Image

Hermaphrodite AnonUser Image
User Image

CrampingUnicornToesUser Image
User Image

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
CONTESTS

I would like to add some contests to the thread, but would be interested in
hearing the various ideas that you have! So feel free to drop me a PM, and
let me know what you would like to see!User Image

Note: Not all contest ideas will be chosen. Contests will be added/removed due to how busy I am in real life.
If there are people who have entered in a contest, it shall continue until a winner has been determined.
If you have won, your name will appear below!

PREVIOUS CONTESTS

Here is where you can find out what the past contests were!User Image

No contests as of yet!

CONTEST WINNERS

Here is where you can find out who won in past contests!User Image

No contest winners as of yet!

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
AFFILIATES

Here is where you can find some amazing threads around the Gaian worldUser Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
MY BANNER

User Image

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/quayla666-s-quest/t.92190143][img]http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd480/littlemisssplurge/Quaylas Questing Items/QUAYLAQUESTBANNER_zps4170ba4b.jpg[/img][/URL]

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Bump heart

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Bump heart