Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Nerd

A Bit More On Seven Tanks:

• If you want a reminder to participate, there are two ways to get one.

• You can subscribe to this thread. It's updated once a week with my numbers, so if you have thread subscription notifications on, you should get a reminder in your notices once a week. There is no discussion in that thread. Those who post when they're not supposed get tossed to Nidorous. Anything left in their pockets goes to Vox.

• You can ask to be added to my quote notifications in that thread. The list of people who get quoted at the top of the weekly post asked to be put there - and you can, too. Just ask to be added - PM me or quote me here. I don't add anyone who hasn't explicitly asked to be quoted because that can be annoying. (Removal from that list is also as easy as just asking.)

• I post my weekly total as a "challenge", for those who like such things. You are more than free to ignore it if you don't - this is a charity, there's no "level" for donations.

• My total is also posted for those who want to donate but don't have time or inclination or the ability to play Booty Grab. Some of those folks pledge to match what I grab, and it's really useful to let them know how much that is. (You can do that too if you like.)

• You don't have to post your numbers at all - the important part is that the gold goes to the charity. If you want to share your numbers, it's great, it's fun, it's part of the game. But again, you don't have to. If you want to, you can post them here smile . But only if you want to.

Animal Consumer

Rubai Sora
Nidorous
Rubai Sora
Nidorous

O. Hi there. blaugh LIIIIICK

*laughs* Eew! Zombie slobber!

How have you been?

Been alright. Busy though. Work work work and more work. You?

About the same with school.

school emotion_donotwant

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Nidorous

school emotion_donotwant

At least if I do well this semester, I get two associates degrees~

Noob

13,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100

Tipsy Reveler

Nidorous
Horace The Elf
Nidorous
Rubai Sora
I'm back~ Well, for a short while. I have sewing and dishes to do.

Flies off the handle ( literally ) and goes flinging into Sora, due to Horace's underwear ripping. emotion_puke User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There goes this week's laundry.

Horace The Elf
So like, my fish are glowing. If you're one of the first five players, it's probably worth clicking on the tank then going to get a beer or something. yum_coldone

Horace The Elf - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - BUMP!

Oops, we found the following problems:

Error: Sorry, this thread is now old and decrepit. Please find a newer thread about this topic or create your own to continue discussing!

It just let me post. You used that bump link?

Truthful Inquisitor

WOOOOOO its that time of year again
Noe Shu

only if that time actually do some good!

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
Thank you Pesty for the Wings...::Goes to try them on:: cat_4laugh

ozkur generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 171!

28,500 Points
Noe Shu
Helloooooooooooo!

28,500 Points
Freaksrus
*snugs*
533/511 from your glowing jellyfish. Thank you. biggrin
Nidorous
Oh I know it doesn't, that's why I'm sending Pesty ALL the gold I can possibly spare. Let's hear it for the ONLY decent use for GoFusion charms in my opinion! *raises wine glass in a toast* So pricey on the MP it's stupid.

Well, I should probably clarify, by Cursed Races I'm refering to Vampires and Were-folk. Vampires I hate mostly because they're SO played out it's hard to bring a fun twist to them anymore, and on top of that the massive amount of detail I have to outline for myself before I even THINK of introducing them into the story is ridiculous, and then I have to cover it AGAIN in character for the reader... Were-folk aren't as bad, but again it's the details issue, covering it twice isobnoxious, and I have to or I'll mess it up when I get to that part of the story. They're just causing me a total headache, and then I have to do the natural born descriptions coupled into the descriptions of the cursed versions so I'm actually doing 4 races in 2... It sucks... -_-;
Horace The Elf

It just let me post. You used that bump link?

Old decrepit <g> threads allow the thread owner to post in order to revive that thread. I tried to post yesterday too.
purplewiz
A Bit More On Seven Tanks

I can't remember if I'm on your list or not. (I'm pretty sure I'm on a lot of lists though.) biggrin
If I'm not already on your notification list, could you please add me? Thanks!
Who was in charge of the coffee and doughnut cart this morning, and forgot to do it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff