Welcome to Gaia! ::

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Djana Nana

You know me. I always have to be involved with someone. Now it's the two on my profile. -chews on them both- Ruby is good company for me on rough days.
User Image
Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, c** possit, iubet.

Indeed, now details please 4laugh you know how I like to be nosy with regards to your interpersonal relations wink -snugglenoms-
Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus

Byankuya's Queen

Colorful Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Nidorous

Perk. Coconut. Rum? emotion_drool emotion_dowant

emotion_yatta Mischief! But baths...nooooo. Rotting things and water don't mix! We decompose--more.

Well the list terms specify how many items and the prices, so you can ask for the max there. 3nodding

Holidays probably not, I would guess maybe around late next month or Oct sometime. Just cause of the MP tax scare prices have inflated.

Here, you can have it. *hands you the half full bottle of coconut rum*

I've yet to poke Sora... How to get on her nerves the most? xD Hmm... Hey Nid, wanna be a giant zombie elf for a bit? :3

I know; we'll see how it goes. ^^

Byankuya's Queen

Colorful Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Rubai Sora

Bwa-hah-hah-haaa! *dumps a bucket of rotten fish on you for Nid* No trains! *CUPCAKE BARRAGE!*

Animal Consumer

Kateh_the_Shifa
Nidorous

emotion_yatta Mischief! But baths...nooooo. Rotting things and water don't mix! We decompose--more.

Well the list terms specify how many items and the prices, so you can ask for the max there. 3nodding

Holidays probably not, I would guess maybe around late next month or Oct sometime. Just cause of the MP tax scare prices have inflated.

I've yet to poke Sora... How to get on her nerves the most? xD Hmm... Hey Nid, wanna be a giant zombie elf for a bit? :3

Dives on it emotion_kirakira emotion_drool

Giant zombie elf... Hmmm... this could have it's perks... twisted emotion_omnomnom

3nodding keep looking at the prices now too people might be selling old items to get some of the re-released cash shop things. Also check at the price when RIGs come out, best times to look

Byankuya's Queen

Colorful Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Nidorous
Kateh_the_Shifa
Nidorous

Giant zombie elf... Hmmm... this could have it's perks... twisted emotion_omnomnom

3nodding keep looking at the prices now too people might be selling old items to get some of the re-released cash shop things. Also check at the price when RIGs come out, best times to look

Now if I could get rid of the temptation IRL. I won't give it to my brother. x.x I may have to down it eventually, but I have no idea when's a good day to sit and do so.

just keep in mind the effects are temporary. You'll get 15 posts out of it, make the most of it. Ready?

I no unnerstand dis stuff. I just buy what I liek. *derp*

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Nidorous
Rubai Sora
Nidorous

NO! scream emotion_bigvein

YES! Trains for everyone!

YOU MAKE THEM

Ah, but I'm not an elf~ *sticks out tongue*

Animal Consumer

Kateh_the_Shifa
Nidorous
Kateh_the_Shifa
Nidorous

Now if I could get rid of the temptation IRL. I won't give it to my brother. x.x I may have to down it eventually, but I have no idea when's a good day to sit and do so.

just keep in mind the effects are temporary. You'll get 15 posts out of it, make the most of it. Ready?

You can mix it with all sorts of dark sodas to give them a coconut flavor. Coconut pepsi emotion_drool
You can mix it with iced tea, also good. Don't need a lot of it, just add it for flavor.

emotion_kirakira Stomps around the thread

eek
In short when new shinies are out in massive amounts, look at the old items.

Animal Consumer

Rubai Sora
Nidorous
Rubai Sora
Nidorous

NO! scream emotion_bigvein

YES! Trains for everyone!

YOU MAKE THEM

Ah, but I'm not an elf~ *sticks out tongue*

Technically, I am a zombie. emotion_yatta

Byankuya's Queen

Colorful Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Nidorous
Kateh_the_Shifa
Nidorous
Kateh_the_Shifa
Nidorous

You can mix it with all sorts of dark sodas to give them a coconut flavor. Coconut pepsi emotion_drool
You can mix it with iced tea, also good. Don't need a lot of it, just add it for flavor.

eek

Hmm... Maybe I should brew some Bengal Spice tea, add milk, and a tad bit of rum. This tea is a lot like Chai. Just heckovalot stronger, since it's an herbal version.

*grabs your shoulder* Hold up, I haven't done it yet. *clenches my hand on your shoulder focusing body aura into you. I let go of you and you grow to 15 feet tall and a bit bulkier, with increased speed* Have fun. *takes hand sanitizer and washes off the zombie germs off for safety precautions*

Hmm... I wonder if a Seracila Pendant is on sale? biggrin I'll check out the market place here shortly.

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Nidorous

Technically, you're a zombie elf. So, you're still an elf, just undead.

Animal Consumer

Kateh_the_Shifa
Nidorous
Kateh_the_Shifa
Nidorous
Kateh_the_Shifa
Nidorous

eek

Hmm... Maybe I should brew some Bengal Spice tea, add milk, and a tad bit of rum. This tea is a lot like Chai. Just heckovalot stronger, since it's an herbal version.

*grabs your shoulder* Hold up, I haven't done it yet. *clenches my hand on your shoulder focusing body aura into you. I let go of you and you grow to 15 feet tall and a bit bulkier, with increased speed* Have fun. *takes hand sanitizer and washes off the zombie germs off for safety precautions*

Hmm... I wonder if a Seracila Pendant is on sale? biggrin I'll check out the market place here shortly.

Go for it, give it a try, see how it tastes. 3nodding Just add a little at a time until you get the right flavor.

Waits. whee
Oh reindeer! twisted stomps off that way. emotion_omnomnom

Check and see, might get lucky. If not, check next time the next rig opens.

Animal Consumer

Rubai Sora
Nidorous

Technically, you're a zombie elf. So, you're still an elf, just undead.

Right. So, undead lack brain functions. See? watch. Sits and drools on self. emotion_drool 4laugh

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Vox_Draconis
Djana Nana

You know me. I always have to be involved with someone. Now it's the two on my profile. -chews on them both- Ruby is good company for me on rough days.
User Image

Indeed, now details please 4laugh you know how I like to be nosy with regards to your interpersonal relations wink -snugglenoms-

Katie is someone who was a little hard to break down. I met Ken through Fetlife, and I had a huge crush on him. And then I just slipped down into "Ohgod you're amazing" and now we're coming on 2 years. My 4 year anniversary with Wilson is this month. -juggles-

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
User Image

ninja

Byankuya's Queen

Colorful Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Nidorous

Go for it, give it a try, see how it tastes. 3nodding Just add a little at a time until you get the right flavor.

Waits. whee
Oh reindeer! twisted stomps off that way. emotion_omnomnom

Check and see, might get lucky. If not, check next time the next rig opens.

Mmm... meh.After a shower. I need a bath-- don't want one...

nee~! Quick! Go pester Pesty! Yank Vox from the shadows! Yoink Horace's beer! Whap Sora! Utter chaos! DEEEESSTRRRUCCTIONN!

Hm... after my bath. *finally gets off my butt to shower*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces