Welcome to Gaia! ::

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Djana Nana

Katie is someone who was a little hard to break down. I met Ken through Fetlife, and I had a huge crush on him. And then I just slipped down into "Ohgod you're amazing" and now we're coming on 2 years. My 4 year anniversary with Wilson is this month. -juggles-
User Image
Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, c** possit, iubet.

I knew about Ken through Fet I think he's on both my Fet and tumblr lists. Didn't realise that it was more than just talking between you two though, shows how observant I am at times. biggrin Good that you two are getting on well.

Is Katie the girl that kept shutting you out and such that you were rather upset about a few months back?

Wow four years already? How are things between you and Wilson these days? Obviously PM me if you want want to talk about stuff in the thread. (OMG I got lots of pretty shiny kinky things from LH to test and damn it I'm not allowed to say what they are until their release day on Sept 8th.)
Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Kateh_the_Shifa

Mmm... meh.After a shower. I need a bath-- don't want one...

nee~! Quick! Go pester Pesty! Yank Vox from the shadows! Yoink Horace's beer! Whap Sora! Utter chaos! DEEEESSTRRRUCCTIONN!

Hm... after my bath. *finally gets off my butt to shower*
User Image

Oh no you don't, big evil yellow hurty thing in the sky, I stay in the shadows thank you.

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Vox_Draconis
Djana Nana

Katie is someone who was a little hard to break down. I met Ken through Fetlife, and I had a huge crush on him. And then I just slipped down into "Ohgod you're amazing" and now we're coming on 2 years. My 4 year anniversary with Wilson is this month. -juggles-
User Image

I knew about Ken through Fet I think he's on both my Fet and tumblr lists. Didn't realise that it was more than just talking between you two though, shows how observant I am at times. biggrin Good that you two are getting on well.

Is Katie the girl that kept shutting you out and such that you were rather upset about a few months back?

Wow four years already? How are things between you and Wilson these days? Obviously PM me if you want want to talk about stuff in the thread. (OMG I got lots of pretty shiny kinky things from LH to test and damn it I'm not allowed to say what they are until their release day on Sept 8th.)

No, Katie's not the one that was major drama recently. She and I are pretty good now that we're clear with each other. Ken is... He's special. It started out just as talking, but he's really just me in a mirror. We've grown very close, and pester the hell out of each other. Wilson and I are really good. We're happy, working for the same place, and keeping calm. -grabby hands- I want new stuffs! But the newest thing I have needs no help. Just poke and there it goes. I'm quite in love with it. <3

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Djana Nana

No, Katie's not the one that was major drama recently. She and I are pretty good now that we're clear with each other. Ken is... He's special. It started out just as talking, but he's really just me in a mirror. We've grown very close, and pester the hell out of each other. Wilson and I are really good. We're happy, working for the same place, and keeping calm. -grabby hands- I want new stuffs! But the newest thing I have needs no help. Just poke and there it goes. I'm quite in love with it. <3
User Image

Aww that's really sweet that you and Ken are so close, and I'm glad it's going well with Katie. Also pleased that you and Wilson are getting a long better, I think I can safely say it was a good thing Wison left that farming job.

New thing? What's that then?

Byankuya's Queen

Colorful Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Vox_Draconis
Kateh_the_Shifa

Mmm... meh.After a shower. I need a bath-- don't want one...

nee~! Quick! Go pester Pesty! Yank Vox from the shadows! Yoink Horace's beer! Whap Sora! Utter chaos! DEEEESSTRRRUCCTIONN!

Hm... after my bath. *finally gets off my butt to shower*
User Image

Oh no you don't, big evil yellow hurty thing in the sky, I stay in the shadows thank you.

Oh, so the sun hurts? *mischievous giggles and grin* Solar orb! *sends a magic orb of star energy your way to mess with your shadows* twisted

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Kateh_the_Shifa

Oh, so the sun hurts? *mischievous giggles and grin* Solar orb! *sends a magic orb of star energy your way to mess with your shadows* twisted
User Image

You evil, evil woman! -runs away-

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Vox_Draconis
Djana Nana

User Image

Aww that's really sweet that you and Ken are so close, and I'm glad it's going well with Katie. Also pleased that you and Wilson are getting a long better, I think I can safely say it was a good thing Wison left that farming job.

New thing? What's that then?

Not going into details, PG-13 site. But it does it's job. -nodnod- And Ken is torturing me as we speak. -gives him the glare- Wilson's a lot better with computers, in my opinion, and I like having him working behind a desk instead of working himself towards a heart attack.

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Djana Nana

Not going into details, PG-13 site. But it does it's job. -nodnod- And Ken is torturing me as we speak. -gives him the glare- Wilson's a lot better with computers, in my opinion, and I like having him working behind a desk instead of working himself towards a heart attack.
User Image

Oh one of those kind of new things. Did I ever tell you about the one I got sent of the static variety that disturbingly was the same shade of bright turquoise as my college leavers hoodie?

He is? Do tell biggrin

Aye, desk work is better for his health smile

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Vox_Draconis
Djana Nana

User Image

Oh one of those kind of new things. Did I ever tell you about the one I got sent of the static variety that disturbingly was the same shade of bright turquoise as my college leavers hoodie?

He is? Do tell biggrin

Aye, desk work is better for his health smile

It's completely accidental, but when he's around, it's just like my sex drive flares and never gets any peace. And some little thing he does just sends me into a pile of goo. I won't tell you, because I know you will use it against me given half the chance. >.>

Byankuya's Queen

Colorful Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Vox_Draconis
Kateh_the_Shifa

User Image

You evil, evil woman! -runs away-

Oh, I'm just a pain in the rear~ *swishes my index finger around in the direction your running to have the orb follow you* lunarmag ic could easily combat that, you know~

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Kateh_the_Shifa

Oh, I'm just a pain in the rear~ *swishes my index finger around in the direction your running to have the orb follow you* lunarmag ic could easily combat that, you know~
User Image

-speeds off in the direction of the elven workshops and hides amongst the gifts-

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Djana Nana

It's completely accidental, but when he's around, it's just like my sex drive flares and never gets any peace. And some little thing he does just sends me into a pile of goo. I won't tell you, because I know you will use it against me given half the chance. >.>
User Image

-laughs- Didn't I do that to you as well at one point? -snuggles-

Would I really? I know how to reduce you to goop with my writing anyway -points to Y-gall-, so come on tell me.

Byankuya's Queen

Colorful Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Vox_Draconis
Kateh_the_Shifa

User Image

-speeds off in the direction of the elven workshops and hides amongst the gifts-

*snaps fingers and the orb teleports right next to you* *laughing my butt off* Wouldn't someone of darkess know to snuff out a light like that, hmm?

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Kateh_the_Shifa

*snaps fingers and the orb teleports right next to you* *laughing my butt off* Wouldn't someone of darkess know to snuff out a light like that, hmm?
User Image

Drow magic does not work in the surface world, that and I am not a mage so what do I know about magic. I'm better at skewering things and cooking them on the grill.

-looks for the antimagic device hidden in the workshop...finds it and activates it-

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Nidorous
Rubai Sora
Nidorous

Technically, I am a zombie. emotion_yatta

Technically, you're a zombie elf. So, you're still an elf, just undead.

Right. So, undead lack brain functions. See? watch. Sits and drools on self. emotion_drool 4laugh

You're still an elf.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces