Byankuya's Queen

Colorful Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Vox_Draconis
Kateh_the_Shifa

Well, Nid hasn't said anything yet. *waves myhandan d washes away more of the muck with the haze* Can I be an honorary elf this year? emotion_kirakira
User Image
Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, c** possit, iubet.

You would need to ask Pesty about that one smile
Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus

Darnit. I'mma ask huurrr! Pessttyyy!

Fluffy Healer

Nidorous

Can you give me ONE good reason why not? No one around means NO WORK! User Image

Nid-kun *__* *cuddlesflausch* who made the elves pics? emotion_kirakira love they so much, especially Vox *smile* hope I see you around, miss you, my dear friend. *winter fox kisu*

Animal Consumer

Rubai Sora
Nidorous
Yes I do! emotion_yatta

Can you give me ONE good reason why not? No one around means NO WORK! User Image

emotion_facepalm I will teach you manners one of these days.....

No! scream emotion_donotwant

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Nidorous
Rubai Sora
Nidorous
Yes I do! emotion_yatta

YES! If you scare everyone off, Pesty will be mad.

Byankuya's Queen

Colorful Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Pesty Elf

Can I be an honorary elf this year? Pweeaase? I wanna help with my magic! *rainbow sparkles around my hands as I clasp them together in begging* emotion_kirakira I dun care about gifts! I wanna have fun with Nid, Vox, and Horace! And help with odd jobs you need done. 3nodding

Animal Consumer

Niamh Cuina
Nidorous

Nid-kun *__* *cuddlesflausch* who made the elves pics? emotion_kirakira love they so much, especially Vox *smile* hope I see you around, miss you, my dear friend. *winter fox kisu*

The meet the staff pictures? That would be me. 3nodding Still have more headers to do, but after working on the main header all day yesterday, taking a day's rest. whee After that need to figure out what I want to do and who to put in, and how to arrange the other headers. gonk Work. emotion_donotwant

Always around. emotion_yatta

And only 15 more days til official opening!

Animal Consumer

Rubai Sora
Nidorous
Rubai Sora
Nidorous
Yes I do! emotion_yatta

YES! If you scare everyone off, Pesty will be mad.

Question: When isn't she mad at me? 4laugh

Byankuya's Queen

Colorful Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Nidorous
Rubai Sora
Nidorous
Yes I do! emotion_yatta

*butts in* Yes! *hits with a light wave of soapy water* Be gud.

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Nidorous

True.... But if you behave, she might let you get away with things more. Ever thought about that?

Animal Consumer

Kateh_the_Shifa
Pesty Elf

Can I be an honorary elf this year? Pweeaase? I wanna help with my magic! *rainbow sparkles around my hands as I clasp them together in begging* emotion_kirakira I dun care about gifts! I wanna have fun with Nid, Vox, and Horace! And help with odd jobs you need done. 3nodding

Not sure what odd jobs she would have this year, but things tend to pop up as new ideas come to the staff. So, never know. But as of present, I don't think we have any odd jobs at the moment open since we're only open right now for chatting and donations. ( And that technically doesn't happen until the 15th. )

There will always be the 7 tanks a week challenge, if you'd like to help out that way, Pesty should be posting the info to it back up as soon as we open.

Could always try to get Horace out of the sand before September, that is a fun game. 3nodding

But even if no odd obs pop up, you can still have fun with us. emotion_yatta whee

Animal Consumer

Kateh_the_Shifa
Nidorous
Rubai Sora
Nidorous
Yes I do! emotion_yatta

*butts in* Yes! *hits with a light wave of soapy water* Be gud.

scream DON'T WANNA! Drenched in soap. scream emotion_bigvein Rolls in dirt

Fluffy Healer

Nidorous

The meet the staff pictures? That would be me. 3nodding Still have more headers to do, but after working on the main header all day yesterday, taking a day's rest. whee After that need to figure out what I want to do and who to put in, and how to arrange the other headers. gonk Work. emotion_donotwant

omg Nid-kun *__* I could eat the pics whee but I love dark Charas *points a vox* omedetou emotion_bigheart like I tbhought, I should get on your nerves with Ni's family emotion_kirakira Ganbatte ne, my emotion_bigheart elf friend.
Okay better to change the old banner and add it back to the front of our guild, before I forget it. emotion_facepalm

Animal Consumer

Rubai Sora
Nidorous

True.... But if you behave, she might let you get away with things more. Ever thought about that?

And where is the fun in someone letting you get away with things? whee

Besides, the worse you are, the lower the expectations and less work they trust you with. emotion_yatta

Animal Consumer

Niamh Cuina
Nidorous

omg Nid-kun *__* I could eat the pics whee but I love dark Charas *points a vox* omedetou emotion_bigheart like I tbhought, I should get on your nerves with Ni's family emotion_kirakira Ganbatte ne, my emotion_bigheart elf friend.
Okay better to change the old banner and add it back to the front of our guild, before I forget it. emotion_facepalm

rofl Nooo don't eat my pictures. gonk
emotion_kirakira I think the resident dark elf who is a pain to draw because he changes clothes too much will be happy to hear that. emotion_yatta

blaugh I can't foresee myself drawing anything of a personal request just yet for anyone, but maybe again this year might do the picture game and you can request a character if you win it. 3nodding We'll see what happens.

Doing some revamp in the guild?

Byankuya's Queen

Colorful Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Nidorous
Kateh_the_Shifa
Pesty Elf

Not sure what odd jobs she would have this year, but things tend to pop up as new ideas come to the staff. So, never know. But as of present, I don't think we have any odd jobs at the moment open since we're only open right now for chatting and donations. ( And that technically doesn't happen until the 15th. )

There will always be the 7 tanks a week challenge, if you'd like to help out that way, Pesty should be posting the info to it back up as soon as we open.

Could always try to get Horace out of the sand before September, that is a fun game. 3nodding

But even if no odd jobs pop up, you can still have fun with us. emotion_yatta whee

I donated as much as I could last year with the seven tanks a week challenge. :3 I plan on doing the same this year. I'm somewhat decent with bbc codes and color... I wouldn't mind coding the stuff for the first page as long as images were provided... Dunno.
Well, I dunno if he'd listen to me... Maybe with some booze bribes at the end of the day? x3
I missed you guys! Gaia is kinda dull without having something purposeful for me do here. zOMG! and grabbing tanks isn't enough for me.
I am tempted to just give you guys the 90k I have right off of the bat, even though I'm trying to save for a Seracila Pendant.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff