Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian

Emo Vampire Panda818
Whoa so this is wat people in CB have been talking about heart I've seen a lot of "Thank You Pay It Forward" Threads today 3nodding

Sort of.. There's another anon running around signing their anon's with my name.. sweatdrop

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image
          Hi, you <33

Bashful Cub

Pay It Forward Anon
Emo Vampire Panda818
Whoa so this is wat people in CB have been talking about heart I've seen a lot of "Thank You Pay It Forward" Threads today 3nodding

Sort of.. There's another anon running around signing their anon's with my name.. sweatdrop

Hey, more of you to love heart So, how's your day?

Gaian

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
User Image
          Hi, you <33

Hi!

Emo Vampire Panda818

Well.. Yes.. But I don't want to take credit for it, likewise, I don't want them taking credit for mine.

ShuuAgi's Wife

Pay It Forward Anon
SayaAki
Pay It Forward Anon
SayaAki
Pay It Forward Anon

xd
Haha yeah... sweatdrop It just sucks sometimes having to cook and wash all the dishes every day cause we use a lot of the same dishes for the things we cook so like I dunt ever get a break sweatdrop

Ever thought about saving for a dishwasher?
... we have one emotion_facepalm it came with the house we bought last summer. BUT, it's just my husband and me (the the person we fed Friday hence the big dinner) and I feel like even when our sink is full of dishes cause I haven't done them in days, running the dish washer is just... a waste, ya know? Like if I just stopped being lazy I could have them all done within the hour probably. sweatdrop

xd

Yes. I get that way.
But I did the dishes I just made making food! Progress cool

Gaian

SayaAki
Pay It Forward Anon
SayaAki
Pay It Forward Anon
SayaAki
Pay It Forward Anon

xd
Haha yeah... sweatdrop It just sucks sometimes having to cook and wash all the dishes every day cause we use a lot of the same dishes for the things we cook so like I dunt ever get a break sweatdrop

... we have one emotion_facepalm it came with the house we bought last summer. BUT, it's just my husband and me (the the person we fed Friday hence the big dinner) and I feel like even when our sink is full of dishes cause I haven't done them in days, running the dish washer is just... a waste, ya know? Like if I just stopped being lazy I could have them all done within the hour probably. sweatdrop

xd

Yes. I get that way.

Celebrate! dramallama

ShuuAgi's Wife

Pay It Forward Anon
SayaAki
Pay It Forward Anon
SayaAki
Pay It Forward Anon

xd

Yes. I get that way.

Celebrate! dramallama
rofl So enough about me and my dish problems. rofl

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Pay It Forward Anon
Hi!

User Image
          Hey, as soon as I saw that thread in the CB I knew who they were talking about, but I was surprised I'd forgotten about this thread. sweatdrop You forgive me? emotion_kirakira

Gaian

SayaAki
Pay It Forward Anon
SayaAki
Pay It Forward Anon
SayaAki
Pay It Forward Anon

xd

Yes. I get that way.

Celebrate! dramallama
Until later..
When you have more dishes.

Omnia et Nihil's Partner

Wrathful Spirit

14,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Pay It Forward Anon

Hi!

Whats up?

Married Bookworm

Synthetism
I Cast Aside
Synthetism
I Cast Aside
This thread...

Is amazing. Thank you miss, for wanting to bring Gaia back! emotion_kirakira

Gosh, I feel so weird right now. >~<

Don't, I feel the same way about this.
Orrrrrrrrrrrrr maybe we are both weird?

I am pretty weird..

I don't know about you though! Hehehe.

Though, I feel weird because I used to donate ALL the time; and although I don't want anything in return... a simple thank you is always nice. emo Then there are also the people who abuse me when I do! ;~;

I simply lost hope. sweatdrop

I'm weird enough..24 years old and strutting around in a pikachu kigurumi !
orrrr doing other things that people don't really find socially acceptable.
Such as just ACTUALLY having fun.

That sounds rather normal to me xD Hehehe

Gaian

kim424
Pay It Forward Anon

Hi!

Whats up?

Nothing much! Waiting for some dinner.

Married Bookworm

Pay It Forward Anon
I Cast Aside
This thread...

Is amazing. Thank you miss, for wanting to bring Gaia back! emotion_kirakira

Gosh, I feel so weird right now. >~<

Why!

Because, I used to be the Gaian to donate whenever someone needed help. But once people stopped saying thank you or running to me whenever they needed gold (Then get mad when I don't have any), I lost hope and stopped donating. :c

I've never acquired enough gold to open a Charity, but I still occasionally run about and donate gold to Charities.

Omnia et Nihil's Partner

Wrathful Spirit

14,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Pay It Forward Anon
kim424
Pay It Forward Anon

Hi!

Whats up?

Nothing much! Waiting for some dinner.

I was about to say dinner this early, but it is 4:20 sweatdrop

ShuuAgi's Wife

Pay It Forward Anon
SayaAki
Pay It Forward Anon
SayaAki
Pay It Forward Anon

xd

Yes. I get that way.

Celebrate! dramallama
Until later..
When you have more dishes.
There's still dishes in there rofl so really it's until I need to cook more food. :rofl but this chicken should last us till tomorrow User Image

In other news I feel bad cause I just had to put my tenants dogs back in their crate. crying Theyre in the crate all the time and I feel bad but at the same time they're not my dogs and the one chases and scares my cat. I like my cat more. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff