Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian

emotion_bigheart

Shy Husband

13,075 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Invisibility 100
This place looks interesting,I think I'll keep an eye on it.
Pay It Forward Anon
kim424

Genesis Burns

Hi!

Hi

Gaian

Synthetism
User Image

Invisible Phantom

Shy Husband

13,075 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Invisibility 100
Pay It Forward Anon
Synthetism
User Image

Exactly! I do hope this thread grows big though,I've been around since 06 and I think this inflation is ridiculous, but oh well.

Gaian

Synthetism
Pay It Forward Anon
Synthetism
User Image

Exactly! I do hope this thread grows big though,I've been around since 06 and I think this inflation is ridiculous, but oh well.

I wouldn't be upset if it stayed small.. I'm still out around Gaia giving things to people.. Though I'm concerned someone is copying me and giving people a false message.. emo
There's an anon I've noticed (from doing searches because I don't want to have people think I don't appreciate their thanks) that there's an anon requesting people to give to 3 other Gaians.. I don't want people to think this is me.. I have no request like that.. Just that they say thank you, and do something nice for someone else.. I leave that up to their interpretation because being nice is such a broad spectrum.

Shy Husband

13,075 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Invisibility 100
Pay It Forward Anon
Synthetism
Pay It Forward Anon
Synthetism
User Image

I wouldn't be upset if it stayed small.. I'm still out around Gaia giving things to people.. Though I'm concerned someone is copying me and giving people a false message.. emo
There's an anon I've noticed (from doing searches because I don't want to have people think I don't appreciate their thanks) that there's an anon requesting people to give to 3 other Gaians.. I don't want people to think this is me.. I have no request like that.. Just that they say thank you, and do something nice for someone else.. I leave that up to their interpretation because being nice is such a broad spectrum.
That's horrible.Yes, a thank you is always fulfilling especially when they are really happy and in the future do the same for other Gaians, even if they never knew who might have been behind it it's plain fun.
I would on the other hand enjoy seeing this thread blooming with many kind hearted, selfless people...Now a days it feels like they are hard to find,kind of makes things lonely.

ShuuAgi's Wife

Hullo thread

Gaian

Synthetism
Pay It Forward Anon
Synthetism
Pay It Forward Anon
Synthetism
User Image

That's horrible.Yes, a thank you is always fulfilling especially when they are really happy and in the future do the same for other Gaians, even if they never knew who might have been behind it it's plain fun.
I would on the other hand enjoy seeing this thread blooming with many kind hearted, selfless people...Now a days it feels like they are hard to find,kind of makes things lonely.

Well, I mean, I'm just concerned because I don't want to take credit for someone elses kindness.. much to the same, I don't want them taking credit for my kindness.. sweatdrop

If this is someone I've given something to, who's being nice that's awesome.. But signing it "Pay It Forward Anon" kind of.. upsets me.

Gaian

SayaAki
Hullo thread

Hi!

ShuuAgi's Wife

Pay It Forward Anon
SayaAki
Hullo thread

Hi!
how're you?

Gaian

SayaAki
Pay It Forward Anon
SayaAki
Hullo thread

Hi!
how're you?

Little chilly right now.
You?

Shy Husband

13,075 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Invisibility 100
Pay It Forward Anon
Synthetism
Pay It Forward Anon
Synthetism
Pay It Forward Anon
Synthetism
User Image

Well, I mean, I'm just concerned because I don't want to take credit for someone elses kindness.. much to the same, I don't want them taking credit for my kindness.. sweatdrop

If this is someone I've given something to, who's being nice that's awesome.. But signing it "Pay It Forward Anon" kind of.. upsets me.

I see and I understand, it doesn't feel right when that happens.

Gaian

Synthetism

I see and I understand, it doesn't feel right when that happens.

Mm.. We'll have to see where this goes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces