Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian

User Image

Welcome!

You might ask Why I made a Charity thread as an Anon.. And my answer to that would be that while I am giving, I'm also questing myself.

What's that quest, you ask? It's not gold. It's not an item.
                      It's something that everyone has, but not everyone will give.

I'm questing to change the language on Gaia.

I joined Gaia in 2004. Gaia back then was so great! Everyone helped each other, and if you got an item worth 500g, you were set!
                      If you had Fairy Wings, a Ducky Hat, or were fully decked out in the Pimpin' clothes, you were rich.

The Angelic Halo and donation letters were all status items. A Halo practically made you royalty.

However, since Gaia has shifted into needing to make all this money, they have severely damaged Gaia.. It's no longer a close-knit community. Everyone only looks after themselves. They don't care that newbie users might be struggling to afford anything. They come first.

I want to change this.

I am a strong believer in selfless kindness. People who give just to give and want nothing in return.
                      I want to restore Faith in this community, one anonymous gift at a time.
                      I want to show people that even if the majority of Gaians seem to not care, that there are people who still do.

In my years on Gaia, I have received so much support from my friends and total strangers. I want to pay it forward.. Because paying it forward moves mountains. It's a simple act that can change the world if people do it with their heart.. And truly mean it.

Just because you ASK me to help.. It doesn't mean I will.
                      I might help you right away..
                      I might help you tomorrow.. The next day.. Or a few weeks from now.
                      I might gift you gold.
                      I might gift you an item. It could be one you want. It could be one I feel like giving.
                      I might just bump your thread.

You'll just have to stick around and see what you get. emotion_yatta

I just want to state that there is another "Pay It Forward" Anon who asks you to give to three people who you feel deserve a donation.. THIS IS NOT ME.. I just want to make this clear.. and again ask if you are donating on behalf of THIS charity.. To sign your anon as "Pay It Forward Helper". The last thing I want to do is confuse people!

Let Me Lay Down Some Rules First

* Always be kind to others:
                      I'm always bothered by rudeness.. I'm here to give and uplift people, not bring them down.
                      * Don't Beg:
                      While I want to help, I won't if you're begging. "Ask and you shall receive" only goes so far..
                      * Chat with me!
                      I might be a mule account, but I'm still a person and want to talk. That's why I made this account.. So I could interact with you without blowing my cover.
                      * If you have a quest thread, let me know!
                      Just send it to me in a Private Message.
                      * Don't Quote anything on the first page!
                      Please.. I'm obnoxious and like to use a lot of code. ninja
                      * If you're going to donate to someone in this thread anonymously, PLEASE sign your gift: Pay It Forward Helper.
                      This is to ensure that people DO NOT thank ME for YOUR anonymous gift!

Gaian

Gaian

User Image

Donations To Me

Please be aware that I am not expecting donations, however if you would like to it would make me very happy. It means I'm getting somewhere on my quest to change Gaias Language.

I will list who donates to me, however, to keep the anonymity of this Charity, I will not post what they donate.

Hisoka Sen
                      Pocky Desire
                      Kaze Rune
                      ChaosDice
                      YAMATAI
                      D1ary_of_the_Vampz
                      I Am Princess Tiffany
                      suyena
                      Sheshira
                      banbrokenhearts
                      SilverDreamx
                      oHNo3
                      Such Shibe

Gaian

Funding Levels

Now comes time to divulge my funding levels. This will drastically fluctuate because I am questing on my main account.. So it might not be entirely accurate.

Pure Gold Level

30,000,000,000 // 1,000,000,000 eek

Why 1 Billion gold you ask?
Because Gaia has made everything horribly expensive, and 1 billion gold is a comfortable level to buy items.

Mythrill Coin Level
100,000,000 -- 7
250,000,000 -- 3
500,000,000 -- 4
1,000,000,000 -- 5

Why Mythrill Coin?
Because sometimes I want to donate to someone with gold and it can be easier to send along a coin over a gift to ensure I can send along my message.

Items Available
This will be updated every Sunday! So please keep in mind that just because you see it there, doesn't mean I still have the item!

User Image
User Image

Gaian

User Image

Donations to Date
User Image

Here you'll find a list of everyone I have helped. I'll try and keep it as organized as I can.
                      I am keeping track to ensure that my gifts DO NOT get confused with other anonymous gifts people may receive.
                      I ask if you're going to anon on behalf of this thread, you use Pay It Forward Helper to sign your gift.

gaia_diamond is an item given
                      gaia_gaiagold is gold amount given

Most recent items given will be listed first

gaia_diamond You gave Mimiaki Organic Cook
                      gaia_diamond You gave Jewpetta White Bunny Slippers
                      gaia_diamond You gave harpsdesire Rosamund's Devotion
                      gaia_diamond You gave molly8972 Marionette's Bangs
                      gaia_diamond You gave L o l i K i n z Maia the Unicorn
                      gaia_diamond You gave OhMySuccubi Mini Dark Navy Nitemare Wings
                      gaia_diamond You gave oHNo3 Winston
                      gaia_diamond You gave Little Miki Ogawa Princess of the Orbit
                      gaia_diamond You gave Escapist Poet Kanoko's Dark Reflection, Kanoko's Illusions, Kanoko's Dream
                      gaia_diamond You gave Mechirou Calumny Chauntelle
                      gaia_diamond You gave Holytide Sweetheart Admirer
                      gaia_diamond You gave Indesirable_Orgasms Azrael's Wings
                      gaia_diamond You gave my liver Bloody Marionette
                      gaia_diamond You gave mitsumae Princess Flirt
                      gaia_diamond You gave puddi prince Cupcake Darling
                      gaia_diamond You gave His Senpai Rosamund's Yearning
                      gaia_diamond You gave Friends lang tayo Portrait of a Hare
                      gaia_diamond You gave Cheshire Scream [Animal] Fantasy Kitten Star's Evening
                      gaia_diamond You gave derphouse Lucky the Cat
                      gaia_diamond You gave Rvyner Rvyner Dragoon of Lalune
                      gaia_diamond You gave Kitn Lefure Mercury's Moon
                      gaia_diamond You gave AngelDono Angelic Crystalline Frost Halo
                      gaia_diamond You gave Syzygos One Winged Soldier
                      gaia_gaiagold You gave Genesis Burns 25,000,000 Gold
                      gaia_diamond You gave blessed by irony Alruna's Rose
                      gaia_diamond You gave Mimiaki Tender Loving Manner
                      gaia_diamond You gave Venkie Lavish Lucie, Lulling Lucie
                      gaia_diamond You gave Nimty SDPlus #457 Carnival Velvetine
                      gaia_diamond You gave Azurekkun Puppeteer's Reprise
                      gaia_diamond You gave Miranda Everlasting Timmy
                      gaia_diamond You gave Rvyner Kimi's Light Bashful Braids
                      gaia_diamond You gave Misu Sakura Rosette Kitten Star
                      gaia_diamond You gave Cheshire Scream Jet The Kitten Star
                      gaia_diamond You gave SugoiMurry Peachy Scarf
                      gaia_diamond You gave Nyt Syntix Workshop Flora
                      gaia_diamond You gave brokenkaizer Princess of Cakes
                      gaia_diamond You gave -Sinful_Rose of Desire- Seraphique Messenger Bag
                      gaia_diamond You gave xXblazefireXx Wary Charlatan
                      gaia_diamond You gave ClockworkAngel28 Astra-66: Coy Cotton
                      gaia_diamond You gave I Am Princess Tiffany Cosmic Dust
                      gaia_diamond You gave CR4YON Creamy Scarf
                      gaia_diamond You gave Cayru Rosamund's Revenge 2nd Gen.
                      gaia_diamond You gave Throxus Noble Scarf Sash
                      gaia_diamond You gave N i n i -Hime Herbalist Aisha
                      gaia_diamond You gave SaissSan Astra-194: Mini Brown Flapping Devil Wings
                      gaia_diamond You gave koolknight Hazardous Drummer
                      gaia_gaiagold You gave Lutiana a 100,000,000 Mythrill Coin
                      gaia_diamond You gave Dark Malakim Milk the Cat, Icy Marionette, Red Nitemare Scarf
                      gaia_diamond You gave Moonlight Muse Prince of the Sea 10th gen, Reve Marin
                      gaia_diamond You gave Eridessa Astra-3: Sweet Charming Blush
                      gaia_diamond You gave Yuvreenroks Crystalline Velvetine, Gemni Twins, Glacemella

Gaian

How Can I help?

While I appreciate help, I'm not directly asking for donations.

If you would like to donate, I am mostly what I like to call a "Quest Finisher". I prefer to give items over gold. To directly give items, I require gold to buy them.
Feel free to chose how you'd like to donate..

User Image
Donating a Mthrill Coin from Ians store is a gift I would greatly appreciate. This allows you to donate gold towards helping me make someones dream come true, and it also gives you the power of anonymity should you wish to remain anonymous like me. However, since the minimum one you can buy it 100,000,000g.. I really don't expect it.

User Image
However, if you wish to donate items, you can do that as well. I will accept them and list them with your name should you wish to do so. If you DO NOT want me to list your name, please label your trade: I wish to remain Anonymous.

For those who may be skeptical about my motives, or going "Why should I help you give when I can just do it myself?"
Please know I understand how you feel. I am not expecting people to help, however I want to be open to the fact that people are grateful and want to help me give back.

If you don't want to donate through me, then all I ask is look for people who look like they need help. You don't have to be anonymous if you don't want to.
You don't even have to give them items, or gold.. Sometimes just wishing someone luck is enough.

Gaian

Links In and Out

Links in

If you'd like to make a banner, go for it! I have no real artistic talent. Simply Private Message me your image and I'll paste it here!

User Image Thanks I Am Princess Tiffany!
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/pay-it-forward-an-anonymous-charity/t.91460393/][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k237/PayingItForwardForGaia/PIFSIGGY_zpsdbd741f6.png[/IMG][/url]

Links Out
Private Message me if you'd like your banner placed here!

Gaian

User Image

F.A.Q

Why make a thread if you want to be anon? Doesn't this defeat the purpose of being anon?

- Because I want the power to be able to talk to the people I donate to. There's more to being an anon to me than donating and dashing. I also don't want to use my main for personal reasons. I don't want to be harassed for donations or stalked. I'm not doing this to become more known on Gaia. I'm not doing any of this for myself, and I don't want to have my actual identity shine over what I'm trying to do..
                      I'm not in it for the "fame" and notoriety.. I'm in it because I genuinely care.

Tell me about you!
                      - I am a girl. I'm in my 20's. I joined Gaia in 2004. I'm Canadian.
                      That's all you need to know.

Can I add you as a friend?
                      - Sure! I have no reservations of adding anyone as a friend on this account. I will never step foot in here on my main account so I have no worries of being found out. wink

I think I know who you are! If I guess will you tell me?!
                      - If you do, then feel free to tell me through Private Message. I'll certainly find those amusing. Whether you're right or wrong, I won't say either way.
                      However, I do ask, that if you really do know who I am (My friends on my main might figure it out if they know me well enough) I ask that you please don't reveal who I am.

I got a gift from you, but it still says it's sent anonymously!? What's up with that?
                      - I sometimes gift from my main account if I am too lazy to shift items or gold onto this account. Sometimes it's just faster. If you see a gift from me and it's set as "Anonymous" it's still from me.. Just from my main account.

What's your Anon message?
                      - That I won't say. I ask if you've ever gotten a gift from me, to not reveal it either. I don't want to open the doors to people pretending to be me. If you're curious about what it is, you can Private Message me what your anon message is and I will tell if you it was me or not. I have a very distinct message, however anyone can make up a message and tag my username at the end of it..

But.. You say you're questing too.. Why would you give away the gold you need to quest? Tell me what it is and I'll help you! Please I wanna help!
                      - While I appreciate the offers for help on my own quest..I'm not here to take donations to it.

How do you have so many items to give away if you're questing?
                      - I'm trying to win an Angelic Halo.. sweatdrop As silly as it is, I buy the Generators that have the possibility to win a Halo, and then simply give away what I don't want. That's why I have a large selection and quantity of items.

How does this work, exactly? You might ask.. If you ask me for a donation.. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of being anon? People will know who you are!

- On the contrary.. Just because you ASK me to help.. It doesn't mean I will.
                      I might help you right away..
                      I might help you tomorrow.. The next day.. Or a few weeks from now.
                      I might gift you gold.
                      I might gift you an item. It could be one you want. It could be one I feel like giving.
                      I might just bump your thread.
                      You'll just have to stick around and see what you get. emotion_yatta

If I get something from you, does that mean I can never get anything every again?
                      - Nope! If I feel like it, you might get lots of things from me! I'm a habitual gifter.. If I can get things you want for a REALLY good price.. I'll buy multiples!

Do you have a limit on spending per person? Like.. If I'm questing a billion gold item, are you gonna gift me the item?!
                      - UHM.. No. While I WISH I could afford that.. I can't.. I'd like to say I have a 150m limit per person per quest.. However it's really debatable. It just depends on the person and how generous I feel.

Gaian

Comments

Your nice comments always warm my heart.. If you'd like to say something nice to me, you can post it in this thread, comment on my profile, or send me a private message and I'll post some of them here!

As I said in your thread. I was really moved by your charity. Like yourself I've been on gaia since '04 on and off, and on multiple accounts. Through the years it's lost a lot, and I'm so excited to see a charity really using that as inspiration. Best wishes to you, and good luck. A fellow gaian and I are starting a charity in the next two days. You should drop! Keep an eye out we are naming it The Garden of Eden -- A Charity. Have a great rest of your day!

Gaian

User Image

Journal

So here is where I'm going to post updates on how I feel things are progressing. They will be from my Journal. Feel free go to there and check it out!

Well!

LOTS has happened the past few weeks for me! I got a job, so that's a huge reason why I haven't been on as much as I'd like to be. Working a full time job is hard! But very much worth it in the end.

You might have noticed that I have LOTS of neat little things to give away to deserving people.. That's a product of being able to buy some item generators! See one you like? Let me know!

Hi everyone.

Hope you all had an awesome Easter. I know I did! I spent most of it with family and I loved every bit of it!

I was also able to finish my quest on my main account with some generous help of a few friends, however I've started probably my last MEGA quest.. One that I'll probably be on for a while..
                      But that's okay. I have time.

What is it you ask?

Nope. Still not telling. :big:

Gaian

Prizes & Give Aways

So I've decided to do some giveaways too!
Isn't that exciting!?

Here's the three types I'll be running:

Posting Prize

The 5th poster on page 35 will get to chose between a Rosette Kitten Star, or Jet The Kitten Star! Both super cute kitties!

To get this prize, don't just bump! If you bump too much without having conversation, you'll get a warning.. I want conversation in this thread!

Giveaway Prize

On Page 50 I will choose a lucky person to get 50,000,000 Gold!

To get this prize, don't just bump! If you bump too much without having conversation, you'll get a warning.. I want conversation in this thread!

Quote Me First

User Image
[img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/b718dd4fc057.png[/img]

[Please note, the code is simply for me.. so I can copy it easier.]

Questing Hurts.. Fix it with a bandage of kindness! When you see this bandage posted by me, be the first to quote me and take your pick of whatever item you want that I currently have to give away!

[The item MUST BE on my list of donations to give away. It MUST be in my inventory. Don't ask for something I don't have.]

Gaian

Gaian

Gaian

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out