Total Votes:[ 1491 ]
This poll closed on May 1, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 3985 3986 3987 > >> >>> »|

Romantic Genius

Not sure how long this will last, but this will grant an Egg. sweatdrop

Grab your egg.

User Image

Welcome to Mama Orphie's and Twinnies Easter celebrations.

We each have our own stories and contests with our own rules that we'd like you to follow.

Orphie's Contests are on page 2

Tori's [twinnies] is page 3

Athella [twinnies] is on page 4
[Please note that Athella has been away for a bit due to moving purposes, so we're just reserving her posts just in case she does return. So please be patient. :sweat:

Have fun and please be good. whee

Romantic Genius

User Image

List of my contests, can be found on page 2

Page Prizes
Random number Generator
Announcement post for special contests
Random number Generator for big prizes
Spin the Wheel
The Easter Quiz
Easter Egg hunt.

Romantic Genius

User Image

About me:

My name is Princess-Orphelia, but everyone just call me Orphie. I've been on Gaia since Mid 07 so almost 7 years. Long time Uh?

Anyways, since that time I've met some remarkably wonderful people, who to this day I've kept in touch with. Gaia to me is like a second home and I treat everyone with respect. Although I'm much older than most, I tend to enjoy adopting all the cuties out there. My family does get bigger.

So over time, I met Tori, and instantly enjoyed her friendship and adopted her. At a later time, Tori informed me that she has a twin. So it'd be silly not to adopt Athella since they're twinnies. So from this came about our combined threads. ..

I'm really into gifting and giving people items, just for fun, or even randomly picking people and giving them something. In fact when I'm bored I'll spend time in Welcome to Gaia forums and randomly pick people to give. It gives me great excitement and thrill to do that. Over the years I've given out billions in prizes and gold.
I've also sponsored a lot of the Charity's over time, which I love to do. So if you're a Charity and want to be sponsored or wanting some donations, please nudge me.

But one thing I don't like and that's in my profile is Beggars. There's a difference between making friends and earning something, and also building that trust, in order to gain something nice than it is to BEG. Over time I've had a ton of pm's asking for things. Most times they get deleted. So please if you want something from me, unless your a Charity, then please stop by my threads, make some friends [ all my regulars are awesome people] and earn your funds in that way. 3nodding

If you'd like to know more about me, feel free to go into my profile. Or just ask.

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

User Image

List of Tori's contests on Page 3

Easter Raffle
Dice Roll
Tektek
Egg Decorating
Spot the Rabbit
Birthday Bash

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

User Image

Hello everyone! Please call me Toriki (or just Tori is fine). I've been active and addicted since late 2007. Never once have I taken a hiatus nor thinking of leaving Gaia.
Over the years I've been on, I've hosted multiple charities. The longest run charity I've hosted was the original Gift Giving Paradise that was created back in 2008 thru 2010. I later tried to recreate other charities under different names but in the end still revert back to GGP.
I met Twinnie Athella during my time in the GGP and became instantly attracted. We felt it's destiny we'd met and become Gaia sisters (Twins, in fact). Then in late 2011, I met Mama Orphie. She adopted me as her Gaia daughter and has been spoiling treating me with the best kindness. These people are my beloved Gaia family, almost as beloved as my real family. If I meet them in real life, I'm sure that will be how I will treat them.
Since Mama and Twinnie are gift maniacs, naturally I've also become crazy with gifting. I will throw gifts into your face without a warning and will shove it down your pockets even if you don't want to. (Wait, isn't that harassment...? )
Although I am nice most of the time, I can be a mean biatch you can never imagine. One of those time would be when someone does not follow the rules we've set and expect to receive a reward/prize. You will see more than a frown on Tori's face, that's for sure.
So everyone, read the rules of each game carefully to make sure you'll get your prize! Then we can all be happy. Happy Easter and may you find many many MANY eggs. biggrin

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Twinnie's navigation post

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Twinnie's introduction post

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers