Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Of the 3 popular Emotion Emotes - Which is Your Favorite?

Kira Kira 0.32727272727273 32.7% [ 18 ]
Yatta 0.14545454545455 14.5% [ 8 ]
Hug 0.52727272727273 52.7% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]

Excitable Bibliophile

8,425 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
heart heart heart
burning_eyes

Excitable Bibliophile

8,425 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
heart heart heart
i'm dealing with animation problems now...why must flash be such a finicky program? crying

Excitable Bibliophile

8,425 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
heart heart heart
oh for...I found the simplest solution to my problem in flash. getting real tired of finding these kinds of solutions. emotion_facepalm

Excitable Bibliophile

8,425 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
heart heart heart

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500

Excitable Bibliophile

8,425 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
heart heart heart
I bumped into an old high school friend of mine today at the end of my shift, I haven't seen her in almost 8 years. emotion_awesome

Excitable Bibliophile

8,425 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
sgt.Frosty
I bumped into an old high school friend of mine today at the end of my shift, I haven't seen her in almost 8 years. emotion_awesome
Wow, that's pretty cool! I moved away from my home state so I never run into high school people. (Thank God... I HATED high school)
Natasha Svyatopolk
sgt.Frosty
Wow, that's pretty cool! I moved away from my home state so I never run into high school people. (Thank God... I HATED high school)

what was there to hate about it? at least it wasn't any high school in jersey,specifically anything near Newark

Excitable Bibliophile

8,425 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
sgt.Frosty

what was there to hate about it? at least it wasn't any high school in jersey,specifically anything near Newark
I went to the worst school in my old town and it lived up to being the worst. The kids were bullies, the teachers hardly cared, and all I wanted to do was draw.... Though yeah, not Jersey.

I did live in Jersey for a little while (before Hurricane Sandy wrecked the house we were renting on the water) and I hated every minute of it. I'm so glad we moved.
Natasha Svyatopolk
sgt.Frosty

I went to the worst school in my old town and it lived up to being the worst. The kids were bullies, the teachers hardly cared, and all I wanted to do was draw.... Though yeah, not Jersey.

I did live in Jersey for a little while (before Hurricane Sandy wrecked the house we were renting on the water) and I hated every minute of it. I'm so glad we moved.

I got out of my highschool just in time, the freshman class of my senior year were prime examples of generation X. such disrespectful little bastards. stare
I was born in north jersey in a town where if you took two lefts you can see new York city on the horizon.

where I live now is fine honestly(probably like 45 minutes from where I was born), but it is boring. you gotta drive anywhere to do anything fun.

Excitable Bibliophile

8,425 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
sgt.Frosty

I got out of my highschool just in time, the freshman class of my senior year were prime examples of generation X. such disrespectful little bastards. stare
I was born in north jersey in a town where if you took two lefts you can see new York city on the horizon.

where I live now is fine honestly(probably like 45 minutes from where I was born), but it is boring. you gotta drive anywhere to do anything fun.
I grew up in Virginia in a big town and now I'm living right on the outskirts of another big town and I love it. There's so much to do and places to go. I enjoy it immensely.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff