Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Of the 3 popular Emotion Emotes - Which is Your Favorite?

Kira Kira 0.32727272727273 32.7% [ 18 ]
Yatta 0.14545454545455 14.5% [ 8 ]
Hug 0.52727272727273 52.7% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]

how is ero?

and I am playing "the crew" on my xbox, its no wonder this game is free with gold for this month and has such a low score. its been so long since I have seen rubber band A.I cheat as hard as those in this game. stressed evil

yeah the only reason i'm playing it is because it was free. xd
I'm alright, My feet hurts the most due to working and standing all day. I Have 4 days off coming up this weekend. How are you?

I never heard of it. that's mostly because I haven't been able to have any free time to play any sort of game.
I don't work until Thursday. emotion_awesome

and I am annoyed, there is an issue with firefox which makes it unable to function....but not crash. constant flash plugin crashes. chrome is working great though
Really? I'm using Firefox and I haven't really notice any crashes.
I hope you're making good use of your time off.
i'm working through tech support to find fixes, all I know is the problem is "triggered" by gaia's home page after login

EDIT: outdated plugin, shockwave flash. but when I try to go to the page to download the update....IT CRASHES
I deft don't have that issue when I log onto Gaia at all.

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Sir Dark Hat
Freebie emotion_kirakira

Summer item link given in AtS

emotion_awesome heart
..E.r.o.t.i.c..
heart

emotion_hug
sgt.Frosty

emotion_hug

A hug always makes forget why I so angry at my co-workers today. emotion_awesome
..E.r.o.t.i.c..
sgt.Frosty

emotion_hug

A hug always makes forget why I so angry at my co-workers today. emotion_awesome

thats always good, what did your co-workers do?
sgt.Frosty

Not giving me the crap I need to produce numbers for data. That's all.. oh and making student right there name. I need names of students to account for in the services we do.
..E.r.o.t.i.c..
sgt.Frosty

Not giving me the crap I need to produce numbers for data. That's all.. oh and making student right there name. I need names of students to account for in the services we do.

so basically not doing their jobs. awesome. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces