Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Of the 3 popular Emotion Emotes - Which is Your Favorite?

Kira Kira 0.32727272727273 32.7% [ 18 ]
Yatta 0.14545454545455 14.5% [ 8 ]
Hug 0.52727272727273 52.7% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
sgt.Frosty
Sir Dark Hat
sgt.Frosty
Sir Dark Hat
sgt.Frosty
so that hurricane thats scheduled to hit the east coast sometime between Sunday and Monday? yesterday morning it was a category 1, then I hard my sister say its been upgraded to a category 3....there is a slight chance it might miss my area. burning_eyes

AHAHAHA. No chance of missing here. Not unless it completely redirects. I am going to need new shoes (has been putting it off for entirely too long). Chance of flooding here I come. emotion_awesome

maybe you should invest in some boots?

Boots are so heavy though... gonk

not if they are shoe boots! or shoe sized boots, like heavy shoes or something

not sure if thats what they are actually called. anyway I'm wearing a pair right now, admittedly though don't go for a cheap pair. mine started falling apart after about 8 months. try daluth trading. 3nodding

Oh hey 8 months is good for a long lasting pair of shoes.

Excitable Bibliophile

8,425 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
heart heart heart
Sir Dark Hat
sgt.Frosty
Sir Dark Hat
sgt.Frosty
Sir Dark Hat
sgt.Frosty
so that hurricane thats scheduled to hit the east coast sometime between Sunday and Monday? yesterday morning it was a category 1, then I hard my sister say its been upgraded to a category 3....there is a slight chance it might miss my area. burning_eyes

AHAHAHA. No chance of missing here. Not unless it completely redirects. I am going to need new shoes (has been putting it off for entirely too long). Chance of flooding here I come. emotion_awesome

not sure if thats what they are actually called. anyway I'm wearing a pair right now, admittedly though don't go for a cheap pair. mine started falling apart after about 8 months. try daluth trading. 3nodding

not really, the shoes I had before this pair lasted me nearly 3 years

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
sgt.Frosty
Sir Dark Hat
sgt.Frosty
Sir Dark Hat
sgt.Frosty

My shoes never last that long...

Excitable Bibliophile

8,425 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
heart heart heart
Sir Dark Hat
sgt.Frosty
Sir Dark Hat
sgt.Frosty
Sir Dark Hat
sgt.Frosty

My shoes never last that long...

they just don't make shoes like they used to...

and it got pretty cold today. probably gonna be colder tomorrow

Excitable Bibliophile

8,425 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
heart heart heart
now i'm seeing reports that the hurricane got upgraded to a category 4,and its only just passing the Bahamas..... gonk

Excitable Bibliophile

8,425 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
sgt.Frosty
now i'm seeing reports that the hurricane got upgraded to a category 4,and its only just passing the Bahamas..... gonk
My mom lives in Virginia and they're battening down the hatches expecting at least 10 inches of rain.
Natasha Svyatopolk
sgt.Frosty
My mom lives in Virginia and they're battening down the hatches expecting at least 10 inches of rain.

we don't really batten stuff down. cause we live in a forested area, and maybe just one or two area's in my backyard MIGHT be able to get flooded. like gigantic puddles

Excitable Bibliophile

8,425 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
sgt.Frosty

we don't really batten stuff down. cause we live in a forested area, and maybe just one or two area's in my backyard MIGHT be able to get flooded. like gigantic puddles
You're lucky then! My mom's house is out in the middle of nowhere pretty far out in the open. She had to put all her outdoor stuff like patio furniture indoors and they had to stock up on the necessities in case power goes out.
Natasha Svyatopolk
sgt.Frosty

You're lucky then! My mom's house is out in the middle of nowhere pretty far out in the open. She had to put all her outdoor stuff like patio furniture indoors and they had to stock up on the necessities in case power goes out.

we just have to fill our tub with water, make sure we have flashlights and batteries and candles.

and if its cold out, make sure our birds are kept warm

Excitable Bibliophile

8,425 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
sgt.Frosty

we just have to fill our tub with water, make sure we have flashlights and batteries and candles.

You have birds? I love birds! We used to have a mated pair of cockatiels that I loved with my whole heart. They were the sweetest babies and they loved to be held and played with.
Natasha Svyatopolk
sgt.Frosty

You have birds? I love birds! We used to have a mated pair of cockatiels that I loved with my whole heart. They were the sweetest babies and they loved to be held and played with.

COCKATIELS! heart emotion_awesome

I have two, one is a rescue. somewhat anti social, pretty sure he's blind in one eye and he can't fly. but he can sort of warm up to a person if he feels like it. the other one I got from an Ex, he's super social to the point of obsession and is always happy to see anybody. he can also whistle the dialup tone.

and my third bird is my sisters, he's a green cheeked conure. my only gripe with him is the biting. it can either be a nibble, or like he's trying to pierce my ear. aside from this he's super cuddly.

Excitable Bibliophile

8,425 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
sgt.Frosty

COCKATIELS! heart emotion_awesome

I have two, one is a rescue. somewhat anti social, pretty sure he's blind in one eye and he can't fly. but he can sort of warm up to a person if he feels like it. the other one I got from an Ex, he's super social to the point of obsession and is always happy to see anybody. he can also whistle the dialup tone.

and my third bird is my sisters, he's a green cheeked conure. my only gripe with him is the biting. it can either be a nibble, or like he's trying to pierce my ear. aside from this he's super cuddly.
Aww they all sound awesome! I wanted a green cheek for a while but the place where we live doesn't allow small pets. When we get a house we plan on getting one, though!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff