Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Of the 3 popular Emotion Emotes - Which is Your Favorite?

Kira Kira 0.32727272727273 32.7% [ 18 ]
Yatta 0.14545454545455 14.5% [ 8 ]
Hug 0.52727272727273 52.7% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]

Playful Gaian

CherryblossomGoodbye
oneia
CherryblossomGoodbye
Day was too long in the car to get on last night. Finally home heart Gotta go in to work though gonk Here's hoping one night of work doesn't ruin the last four days off. <3

Welcome home!
I hope your worknight goes well.

It didn't.

Unrelated note: You guys want to hear a funny story from vacation? heart

That's what my hubby said about his workday. sad

And yes!

Playful Gaian

CherryblossomGoodbye
I'll post that trick or treat one closer to halloween, but I went and got another story idea now. ninja

Nice!

Playful Gaian

Playful Gaian

So_Not_Kawaii
oneia
So_Not_Kawaii
oneia

XD At least you've got a list you're sticking with, that's a good thing! I'm going to get you noted in just a sec!

I'm doing good, overall smile How are you?

Yeah it's nice to have a list of things! I like setting goals for myself like that.
And thank you, Oh as for how I'm doing a little iffy I started out well but things got a little meh a bit ago. but I'm glad to hear you're doing well!

It helps if you like to mark stuff off too. 3nodding
I'm sorry things have gone 'meh', I hope it turns around!

Yeah it makes you feel good like you're getting closer to your main goal!
Haha are you questing anything? surprised
Yeah, I'm sure it will pass in due time, it's just family stuff stressing me out to be honest.
But yeah sorry it took me a bit to get to this! >.<

Haha, first rule of forum posting (at least in my thread), don't feel rushed! I work 9+ hours a day most days, so I sometimes take FOREVER to come back. Don't be sorry at all if it takes you a bit to respond. smile

And yes, seeing the progress definitely helps!
I actually am not. Not officially. I have things that I like and want (I need to update the list, I think), and if circumstances arise that I can get the items without spending a lot of gold, I may get it... but overall, my funds are directed primarily toward this charity.
Ahh.. Family stress. Definitely not the best stress. However, I'm sure it'll work itself out, like you said.

Playful Gaian

sgt.Frosty
got a bit of a cught, and a stuffy nose. I better not be getting sick. emotion_donotwant

I would rather like to keep adding on to my slightly past a decade of not getting sick.

You can get a stuffy nose and not be sick. Being sick is anything that keeps you from working. So, as long as you can work, you're a-ok.
oneia
sgt.Frosty
got a bit of a cught, and a stuffy nose. I better not be getting sick. emotion_donotwant

I would rather like to keep adding on to my slightly past a decade of not getting sick.

You can get a stuffy nose and not be sick. Being sick is anything that keeps you from working. So, as long as you can work, you're a-ok.

but it's getting more tiresome each day that it goes on.... gonk
like, when I sleep, I'm out of it the second my head hits the pillow

Considering a side game for the Halloween Event. Last year I did the headless horseman. I'm trying to think of what I'll do this year.

Playful Gaian

sgt.Frosty
oneia
sgt.Frosty

Ahh, I know those times.
You are definitely on the verge.

I recommend plenty of sleep, perhaps some less time in front of screens overall, and lots of good fluid/foods.
oneia
sgt.Frosty
oneia
sgt.Frosty

Ahh, I know those times.

I recommend plenty of sleep, perhaps some less time in front of screens overall, and lots of good fluid/foods.

i'm gonna sleep until like 4 tomorrow. xd 3nodding
so for a halloween avi, I decided more colors. and I got orange and blue, and this is the result. biggrin

the legs are one item, I want a tiny more splash of orange but then they will go away.... sad

Playful Gaian

sgt.Frosty
oneia
sgt.Frosty
oneia
sgt.Frosty

Ahh, I know those times.

i'm gonna sleep until like 4 tomorrow. xd 3nodding

Sounds good to me!

Playful Gaian

sgt.Frosty
so for a halloween avi, I decided more colors. and I got orange and blue, and this is the result. biggrin

the legs are one item, I want a tiny more splash of orange but then they will go away.... sad

I was gonna let this be my Halloween avi, but I kind of like it a lot. ninja
oneia
sgt.Frosty

well a get-up is a get-up isnt it? 3nodding

Playful Gaian

sgt.Frosty
oneia
sgt.Frosty

Hehe, true... but I may stray from my ol' classic green dress.
oneia
sgt.Frosty
oneia
sgt.Frosty

Hehe, true... but I may stray from my ol' classic green dress.

I also wonder if trick or treating is on yet, the halloween event has started

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces