Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Of the 3 popular Emotion Emotes - Which is Your Favorite?

Kira Kira 0.32727272727273 32.7% [ 18 ]
Yatta 0.14545454545455 14.5% [ 8 ]
Hug 0.52727272727273 52.7% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]

CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

But... mine reset, too. Mine's stuck at 0. It doesn't go up at all. Neither do my attacks. ;w;

wow, did you report this? its more than likely a glitch they are taking their sweet time fixing

Yeah I joined the thread that's complaining about it in the bug report forum. 3nodding

I alo tried to redeem soul candies just so I can at least have one item. it gave me gold, and I know that if I play switchem again it'll only give me more gold...

I have a ton of extras of everything but the vest if you want 'em after they're unsoulbound. But unfortunately I can't give them to you at the moment. gonk Having them soulbound for the entirety of the event was just dumb.

And i'm confused, I made the comment that I have 6 moves in a battle with bosses and a couple of the demons in the thread are saying they only have 3 moves. burning_eyes I'm not sure if they gave angels the upperhand, or if it's just because I defeated all 3 bosses and just killing them repeatedly or what...

If they just changed it for angels that's really unfair. :<

I would like that heart

but only if you get a double for the vest, the soul candy redemption thing is pants on head retarded for distribution for the items, seriously.

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

But... mine reset, too. Mine's stuck at 0. It doesn't go up at all. Neither do my attacks. ;w;

wow, did you report this? its more than likely a glitch they are taking their sweet time fixing

Yeah I joined the thread that's complaining about it in the bug report forum. 3nodding

I alo tried to redeem soul candies just so I can at least have one item. it gave me gold, and I know that if I play switchem again it'll only give me more gold...

I have a ton of extras of everything but the vest if you want 'em after they're unsoulbound. But unfortunately I can't give them to you at the moment. gonk Having them soulbound for the entirety of the event was just dumb.

And i'm confused, I made the comment that I have 6 moves in a battle with bosses and a couple of the demons in the thread are saying they only have 3 moves. burning_eyes I'm not sure if they gave angels the upperhand, or if it's just because I defeated all 3 bosses and just killing them repeatedly or what...

I would like that heart

but only if you get a double for the vest, the soul candy redemption thing is pants on head retarded for distribution for the items, seriously.

Sure, I have like 5-6 of each item except for the vest that doesn't seem to be granting at all. emotion_facepalm

Um... so this other demon says I'm the first person she's talked to that has 6 moves. I hope mine didn't glitch like that. I've been using all six moves since yesterday against the boss battles. emotion_facepalm
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

I would like that heart

Sure, I have like 5-6 of each item except for the vest that doesn't seem to be granting at all. emotion_facepalm

Um... so this other demon says I'm the first person she's talked to that has 6 moves. I hope mine didn't glitch like that. I've been using all six moves since yesterday against the boss battles. emotion_facepalm

well if any of he gaia staff rag on you about it remind them that things like this are easily preventable if they beta test things like this before releasing them.

or you know, just don't play out an event like this at all, go to site feedback when you do this too because despite the fact that AtA is back, it may not necessarily change things for the better. not everything anyway. but if enough people get pissed about it, they may back down

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

I would like that heart

well if any of he gaia staff rag on you about it remind them that things like this are easily preventable if they beta test things like this before releasing them.

or you know, just don't play out an event like this at all, go to site feedback when you do this too because despite the fact that AtA is back, it may not necessarily change things for the better. not everything anyway. but if enough people get pissed about it, they may back down

gonk So I posted a thread in the halloween forum asking how many other moves people get, and the demons and one angel that posted so far only have 3 moves available to them. emotion_facepalm
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

I would like that heart

gonk So I posted a thread in the halloween forum asking how many other moves people get, and the demons and one angel that posted so far only have 3 moves available to them. emotion_facepalm

then just report it as a glitch to one of the staff members then. xp
strictly as a glitch though.

also though, is there a leveling system? if there is, then higher levels may give more moves.

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

I would like that heart

also though, is there a leveling system? if there is, then higher levels may give more moves.

I have now been informed it's the Advocate Hat that i'm wearing. 3nodding
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

ah, well thats good. biggrin

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

Or maybe it's the shoes? Someone else has the hat but never got 6 moves. Only 3. sweatdrop
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

Or maybe it's the shoes? Someone else has the hat but never got 6 moves. Only 3. sweatdrop

so wait, the candy redemption items, I only saw 3, there's an entire event outfit?

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

so wait, the candy redemption items, I only saw 3, there's an entire event outfit?

If you got all the jack items from trick or treating, there's that entire set in black and white. That's the advocate gear. 3nodding There's hat, scarf, vest, pants, shoes, coat, belt and knife.
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

If you got all the jack items from trick or treating, there's that entire set in black and white. That's the advocate gear. 3nodding There's hat, scarf, vest, pants, shoes, coat, belt and knife.

ohhh, just like last years event. emotion_facepalm

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

Yeah pretty much. And just doublechecked, everything I have doubles, triples, quadruples... quintuples... and then some of all items. Except for that dumb vest which isn't granting.
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

Yeah pretty much. And just doublechecked, everything I have doubles, triples, quadruples... quintuples... and then some of all items. Except for that dumb vest which isn't granting.

you'll make a killing in sales. 3nodding

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

you'll make a killing in sales. 3nodding

Not if a lot of people have this many of these things gonk

Playful Gaian

sgt.Frosty
oneia
sgt.Frosty
oneia
sgt.Frosty

EDIT: the bugs and glitches forum is nothing but the issue i'm having, I think it'll be fixed soon
The last three shops to the right don't have the candy icon, but they give you candy.

nothing is reseting, and those last shops had the candies my first time through
All shops between Barton and Denier should have it.. hm. How many candies do you have?

either 19 or 20 xp

*shrugs* Get really bored and just scroll through them again?
Though by now, I'd hope it'd fix itself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff