Welcome to Gaia! ::

WOULD YOU LIKE A POLL FOR ALL YOUR TROUBLES?

WHY YES, THANK YOU <3 1 100.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 138 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 > >>

Snack

pika see chu
my mom bought some Halloween makeup from the 99c store last week, so I'll paint my face like a whore and wear something 3 sizes too small then prance around my neighborhood alone this year cuz idk if I'm taking my brother trick or treating. I was thinking of taking my doggy with me for kicks but yeah i'm the same as you plus my bff is probably going to flake on me so I'll end up just collecting candy early on in the night and then gorge while I watch weekend anime.

Fairy

Good Luck darling ♥

Invisible Marshmallow

KinkyRice
pika see chu
my mom bought some Halloween makeup from the 99c store last week, so I'll paint my face like a whore and wear something 3 sizes too small then prance around my neighborhood alone this year cuz idk if I'm taking my brother trick or treating. I was thinking of taking my doggy with me for kicks but yeah i'm the same as you plus my bff is probably going to flake on me so I'll end up just collecting candy early on in the night and then gorge while I watch weekend anime.
sounds like a plan.
are you going as a hooker then? lol.

Invisible Marshmallow

Chamaellia
Good Luck darling ♥
thank you loverly.

Fairy

pika see chu
Chamaellia
Good Luck darling ♥
thank you loverly.

You're very welcome ♥

Invisible Marshmallow

Chamaellia
pika see chu
Chamaellia
Good Luck darling ♥
thank you loverly.

You're very welcome ♥
whee ilu.

Fairy

pika see chu
Chamaellia
pika see chu
Chamaellia
Good Luck darling ♥
thank you loverly.

You're very welcome ♥
whee ilu.

Oh my
redface

Snack

pika see chu
KinkyRice
pika see chu
sounds like a plan.
yep xD and i'm not going to listen to my mom if she has any objections either XD i'm 22

Invisible Marshmallow

KinkyRice
pika see chu
KinkyRice
pika see chu
sounds like a plan.
yep xD and i'm not going to listen to my mom if she has any objections either XD i'm 22
just make she your girls don't fall out. lol.

Snack

pika see chu
KinkyRice
pika see chu
KinkyRice
pika see chu
sounds like a plan.
if they do i'll make sure no kids are around >3>

Invisible Marshmallow

KinkyRice
pika see chu
KinkyRice
pika see chu
KinkyRice
pika see chu
sounds like a plan.
solid plan, lol.
o - o cool avi there.

Snack

pika see chu
KinkyRice
pika see chu
KinkyRice
pika see chu
sounds like a plan.
solid plan, lol.
o - o cool avi there.
haha yes its because I'm too lazy to change the skn...and I can't be un bald xD

Invisible Marshmallow

KinkyRice
pika see chu
KinkyRice
pika see chu
KinkyRice
pika see chu
sounds like a plan.
solid plan, lol.
o - o cool avi there.
haha yes its because I'm too lazy to change the skn...and I can't be un bald xD
> w < silly, well i still like it, even your baldness.

Invisible Marshmallow

uh, i'm pretty sure these quests will be the death of me.

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Good luck! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers