Welcome to Gaia! ::

WOULD YOU LIKE A POLL FOR ALL YOUR TROUBLES?

WHY YES, THANK YOU <3 1 100.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 138 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40 > >>

Invisible Marshmallow

Invisible Marshmallow

Powerhouse

Bump and good luck - it's a long list and you'll probably need a lot of time, so good luck :3

Invisible Marshmallow

TsukimiAndTheJellyfishes
Bump and good luck - it's a long list and you'll probably need a lot of time, so good luck :3
thank you and yes it is way too long. but gaia has so many cute items now emotion_drool emotion_bigheart
i love your screen name! i haven't read the manga yet, but i loved the anime of princess jellyfish.

Powerhouse

pika see chu
TsukimiAndTheJellyfishes
thank you and yes it is way too long. but gaia has so many cute items now emotion_drool emotion_bigheart
i love your screen name! i haven't read the manga yet, but i loved the anime of princess jellyfish.

I know what you mean I was away from gaia for 4 years and when I came back suddenly boom inflation, little animal bodies, piles of cute items... now my wishlist is getting longer and longer each day, So yeah I do understand you.

Really it's quite the opposite for me I never watched the anime, but rather just read the manga. And as far as I'm informed the manga is really ahead - so I do advise you to read it 3nodding

Invisible Marshmallow

TsukimiAndTheJellyfishes
pika see chu
TsukimiAndTheJellyfishes

I know what you mean I was away from gaia for 4 years and when I came back suddenly boom inflation, little animal bodies, piles of cute items... now my wishlist is getting longer and longer each day, So yeah I do understand you.

Really it's quite the opposite for me I never watched the anime, but rather just read the manga. And as far as I'm informed the manga is really ahead - so I do advise you to read it 3nodding
oh don't worry, i plan to read it for sure. after all the anime is still one of my favorites. and the anime isn't very long, maybe 12 or 13 episodes. but it's still so cute and i have to admit i like the voice actors they used, because their voices seem to fit the characters. you should really try watching it. they have in on funimation . com and i think youtube too. and oh god, don't even get me started on inflation and how gaia's new staff raised the gold cap. emotion_facepalm i'm silently crying and raging inside.

Invisible Marshmallow

Invisible Marshmallow

happy almost easter everyone!

Invisible Marshmallow

happy easter everyone!

Invisible Marshmallow

i really need people to bump my thread, so if anyone wouldn't mind, you'd be totally amazing.

Invisible Marshmallow

Invisible Marshmallow

emotion_zzz

Invisible Marshmallow

Invisible Marshmallow

4laugh i started watching toriko and i liked it.

Invisible Marshmallow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces