Welcome to Gaia! ::

You sense imminent danger. Roll initiative.

Low roll: A ghastly fusion of a mimic and actual cannibal shia lebouf ends your life in a brutal and grisly fashion. 0.20731707317073 20.7% [ 51 ]
Medium roll: your dwarf at the pub gets a chair to the face... and your rogue has the foresight to take his gold pouch before things get too heavy. 0.28861788617886 28.9% [ 71 ]
High roll: you find an apple with a message inside reading <why am i not in a fortune cookie?!> 0.50406504065041 50.4% [ 124 ]
Total Votes:[ 246 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 9125 9126 9127 > >> >>> »|

Perfect Gaian

kk hun i sent it to your threw pm heart

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image

*Counter glomps Ichi*

I attempted a charity on two separate occasions. Got tired of the n00blets and decided if or when I donate it'll be to a random quest or charity. Now I just quest by keeping items likely to rise in price and alternate using my pure for donations, random items I won't keep for long and sig junk.

Main: Mage-Summoner
Mules: Melunha, Zevanar, Amalphea & Ophyddia

Perfect Gaian

Hygienic Fatcat

*ish happy that Mage glomped her*

Hygienic Fatcat

btw Locke, I sent the PM =3

Perfect Gaian

hello Claire how are ya

Super Sentai

36,725 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Mage-Summoner
User Image

*Counter glomps Ichi*

I attempted a charity on two separate occasions. Got tired of the n00blets and decided if or when I donate it'll be to a random quest or charity. Now I just quest by keeping items likely to rise in price and alternate using my pure for donations, random items I won't keep for long and sig junk.

i've done the same method of donation myself for quite awhile >_> <_< *points at his sig* XD

@Ichi: i got it, i'll be keeping your's and Baybe's PM's for future reference <3

Perfect Gaian

thanks a lot for the donation Locke

Hygienic Fatcat

I'm doing good =3

Thx for the donation Locke :3333

Super Sentai

36,725 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Mage, i got 148g off your booty grab <3

@Ichi/Baybe: no problem ninja

Hygienic Fatcat

XDDD

*dances*

Perfect Gaian

Mage got 155 off your booty grab smile

im gonna have my Gothic veil in no time smile

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Locke103
i've done the same method of donation myself for quite awhile >_> <_< *points at his sig* XD

@Ichi: i got it, i'll be keeping your's and Baybe's PM's for future reference <3
User Image

I'm way too lazy and prone to delete things by mistake to keep track of who I donate to. *Has deleted affies list no less then a dozen times by mistake.* I do try my best to keep track of those who donate to me. Though the list of everyone who donated before my current quest may have been eattin by mistake when I was clearing out my journal and guild. stressed

Perfect Gaian

Mage-Summoner
Locke103

User Image

I'm way too lazy and prone to delete things by mistake to keep track of who I donate to. *Has deleted affies list no less then a dozen times by mistake.* I do try my best to keep track of those who donate to me. Though the list of everyone who donated before my current quest may have been eattin by mistake when I was clearing out my journal and guild. stressed

that sucks

Hygienic Fatcat

I gtg =3 See you guys later XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items