Welcome to Gaia! ::

You sense imminent danger. Roll initiative.

Low roll: A ghastly fusion of a mimic and actual cannibal shia lebouf ends your life in a brutal and grisly fashion. 0.20731707317073 20.7% [ 51 ]
Medium roll: your dwarf at the pub gets a chair to the face... and your rogue has the foresight to take his gold pouch before things get too heavy. 0.28861788617886 28.9% [ 71 ]
High roll: you find an apple with a message inside reading <why am i not in a fortune cookie?!> 0.50406504065041 50.4% [ 124 ]
Total Votes:[ 246 ]

High-functioning Lunatic

murlika's Sidekick

Considerate Foe

murlika's Sidekick

Considerate Foe

Ramza9999
ninja

*bites* 'sup

murlika's Sidekick

Considerate Foe

Ramza9999
*bites back* same old. you?

still kicking XD
mostly busy with work and having to talk to people after a whole 2 years of break

murlika's Sidekick

Considerate Foe

Ramza9999
something about the latter sounds a tiny bit awkward.

ha, in a way
had a job where I had like... 3 external contacts? and later for a year was just talking to 1 person in general (just 2 people in the office)
now I finally have some people to e-mail to rofl

murlika's Sidekick

Considerate Foe

Ramza9999

what about your job?

murlika's Sidekick

Considerate Foe

Ramza9999
i never really keep contact with anyone, much less go far enough to call anyone a friend. things are just... too different between cops and civilians.

I saw enough detective and police tv-series to say there is some life between 6pm and 9pm rofl

murlika's Sidekick

Considerate Foe

on the side and fun note about cops... some naked middle aged man was running around our office and apartment building this morning XD good thing I wasn't there to hear all the young moms screaming (they scream and shout for non apparent reason anyway)

murlika's Sidekick

Considerate Foe

Ramza9999
but i work 8am to 4pm. lol

but doesn't it give you more day-light time to enjoy the world emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items