Welcome to Gaia! ::

You sense imminent danger. Roll initiative.

Low roll: A ghastly fusion of a mimic and actual cannibal shia lebouf ends your life in a brutal and grisly fashion. 0.20731707317073 20.7% [ 51 ]
Medium roll: your dwarf at the pub gets a chair to the face... and your rogue has the foresight to take his gold pouch before things get too heavy. 0.28861788617886 28.9% [ 71 ]
High roll: you find an apple with a message inside reading <why am i not in a fortune cookie?!> 0.50406504065041 50.4% [ 124 ]
Total Votes:[ 246 ]

murlika's Sidekick

Considerate Foe

Ramza9999
rarely, i'm too lazy to do much of anything else after work. barring the occasional errands i suppose.

some time soon, probably on a friday, i do wanna take a trip into some spots of manhattan for some photography.

I can understand that. I start from 8am and usually finish work at around 7-30pm. There are traffic jams at that time and going anywhere is pointless unless it's cinema or food.

Went around the city last weekend, street renovations were everywhere .-.
You like photography?

murlika's Sidekick

Considerate Foe

Ramza9999
slowly getting into it, at least in recent years. pretty much learning as i go at this rate.

you like taking photos of urban elements or people?

murlika's Sidekick

Considerate Foe

Ramza9999
urban elements. building exteriors and such, which i know must sound odd. the past few years, i've grown fond over certain aesthetics. i thought i could link to an album on facebook, but i'm not seeing the option for whatever reason.

I believe a direct link to album should work.
It's perfectly normal and not strange at all! I don't like people getting no camera as well and I find joy in small details, be it architecture or small street deco-clutter. A car rushing through the rain-storm can turn out rather.. captivating.

murlika's Sidekick

Considerate Foe

Ramza9999
i dont see the option any more, i wonder if that got rid of direct linking.

if you're on it, you're more than welcome to add me as a friend. but also, i set the album in question to public if you wanna take a look. which... isnt very much, truthfully.

I'd say a semi-pro Canon camera (works with exposure and has some helping features) and experience will do a trick after some practice. Yet since most photos are night time... I've no idea about your area, I won't risk walking around with something that can be stolen for quick cash neutral

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

Ramza9999

Flicks nose

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

Ramza9999
-I- Bitty -I-
Ramza9999

Flicks nose
you're still up? i was about ready to shower and sleep soon. razz

"I just showered but I will need to go to bed soon enough to sleep before work. Remember graveyard shift" Snort

Questionable Otaku

16,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

murlika's Sidekick

Considerate Foe

Vendetta For V's Significant Otter

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
Ugh. So much Christmas shopping. And I am broke, and yet have more to do. I guess I should go through my fabric and see if I have anything I could make stuff from.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff