Welcome to Gaia! ::

What you can do at Little Something Academy aka LSA?

P4: Want to be a regular member? Just be active for two months~ 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 6 ]
P5: Need an avi art? Head to Art Room, find Ms.Choco! 0.032258064516129 3.2% [ 2 ]
P6: Let's play games and win some prizes! 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 4 ]
P7: Come roll a dice to win paw items. 0.016129032258065 1.6% [ 1 ]
P8: Hungry for more items? Check out the menu board! 0.048387096774194 4.8% [ 3 ]
P9: Look out for this cute rabbit and catch it fast! 0.032258064516129 3.2% [ 2 ]
P10: Bump! Bump! Bump! for our Monthly Raffle. 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 6 ]
Be nice and you will be surprised! ^^ 0.61290322580645 61.3% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]

Lazy Pup

we may wrap up soon so play as many games as you can, we'll probably throw in several quote me games along the way too

Youthful Trash

aquatorrent generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 13!

Brainsplode's Significant Otter

Deus de Charity
yeah but that is just me not liking scroll bars, xD

haha, i don't like the scroll bars to but.. there are just too many emotes to display! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      i wish we can just select which emotes to display tho since i don't really use them all User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
aquatorrent

Deus de Charity
yeah but that is just me not liking scroll bars, xD

haha, i don't like the scroll bars to but.. there are just too many emotes to display! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      i wish we can just select which emotes to display tho since i don't really use them all User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
lmao definitely too many, thus the idea to split them up, lmao
idk if thats lazy or intuitive... who knows

yea there are some i have absolutely no use for

Deus de Charity

yeah, but i doubt they'll split them tho User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      if they want to, they would have done it already User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

nah, it'll give more work to them so i can't say it as lazy. it's quite "lazy" on our side tho User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
aquatorrent

Deus de Charity

yeah, but i doubt they'll split them tho User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      if they want to, they would have done it already User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

nah, it'll give more work to them so i can't say it as lazy. it's quite "lazy" on our side tho User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
definitely...
BUT LAZY LEADS TO INVENTION
SO WE CAN CONTINUE T BE LAZY
GET ON IT ELON MUSK, GIMME THOSE SELF DRIVIN CARS
LMFAO

Lazy Pup

aquatorrent generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 6!

Deus de Charity
definitely...
LMFAO

you're right tho User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      people need to be lazy to make some great stuff User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yeah, the cars!
      i probably won't be able to use it here tho because of the traffic jam.. those cars won't even move User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

aquatorrent generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 10!

i forgot.. that the daily game is 1-15 rng now User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
aquatorrent

Deus de Charity
definitely...
LMFAO

you're right tho User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      people need to be lazy to make some great stuff User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yeah, the cars!
      i probably won't be able to use it here tho because of the traffic jam.. those cars won't even move User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

we need the cars because of traffic jams
theyd speed s**t up real fast

Deus de Charity
we need the cars because of traffic jams
theyd speed s**t up real fast
      i don't really think that will help though since there are so many cars on the road User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

aquatorrent generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 7!

aquatorrent generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 1!

whoa, the rng is 1-10 now! surprised

Generous Hoarder

User Image
Quote this post and tell me which pet you desired to own!
1 Dionaesil 6th Gen + Radio Jack Won by shiahxiah
2 Strawberry Sundae Sweets + Cookie Boots
3 Ailu the Bear + Qi Harayama + Kepler-22b + Twinkle the Space Goat Won by aquatorrent
4 Papaya the Crocotta Pup + Astra: Koji the Red Fox + White Grunny + Ramune Won by Deus de Charity

Note: I only have one each so make sure you don't pick the same number as the person before you!

Invisible Chum

LSacademycharity
User Image
Quote this post and tell me which pet you desired to own!
1 Dionaesil 6th Gen + Radio Jack
2 Strawberry Sundae Sweets + Cookie Boots
3 Ailu the Bear + Qi Harayama + Kepler-22b + Twinkle the Space Goat
4 Papaya the Crocotta Pup + Astra: Koji the Red Fox + White Grunny + Ramune

Note: I only have one each so make sure you don't pick the same number as the person before you!

I picked the 1st one please. Tysm LSA!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces