Welcome to Gaia! ::

What you can do at Little Something Academy aka LSA?

P4: Want to be a regular member? Just be active for two months~ 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 6 ]
P5: Need an avi art? Head to Art Room, find Ms.Choco! 0.032258064516129 3.2% [ 2 ]
P6: Let's play games and win some prizes! 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 4 ]
P7: Come roll a dice to win paw items. 0.016129032258065 1.6% [ 1 ]
P8: Hungry for more items? Check out the menu board! 0.048387096774194 4.8% [ 3 ]
P9: Look out for this cute rabbit and catch it fast! 0.032258064516129 3.2% [ 2 ]
P10: Bump! Bump! Bump! for our Monthly Raffle. 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 6 ]
Be nice and you will be surprised! ^^ 0.61290322580645 61.3% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1979 1980 1981 > >> >>> »|

Yuka-chin generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 61!

Beloved Torii

Welcome to the opening day of LSA! O(≧▽≦)O

RNG 1-100, get 61 to win today's daily special! heart

Lazy Pup

FULL TRADES TO BE SENT
shiahxiah
aquatorrent x2
Iistless
Killua_Z14

other prizes:
Regulars:
1. Noie The Cat Lady
2. Shiahxiah
3. Deus de Charity (special)
4. Killua_Z14
Play some of Gaia's classic (at least from what I remember) games, beat our score(s) and win the amount mentioned above the score.
Rules:
1. One win per game, per person (meaning if there are 2 games, you win xB + yB)
2. No mules/side accounts (whichever is applicable)
3. Screen shot your winning points and send it over to 'LSacademycharity' with the title: "LSA - beating the classics"
4. Ends on the 25th of September.
5. Good Luck!

Game #1: Word Bump, score to beat: 13,875, win 5B https://i.imgur.com/RQIDks9.png
Game #2: Stack Attack, score to beat: 16,000, win 2B https://i.imgur.com/jh8upMU.png
Game #3: Smashblox, score to beat 12210, win a trade full of items and 1B https://i.imgur.com/GmY6eQh.png

Generous Hoarder

LSA Graduation dress up Contest!

To celebrate LSA's 3rd Anniversary, we're having a Graduation themed dress up!

Rules:
- How you interpret this is up to you, creativity wins points!
- Can be done in either 'Avatar' or 'Avatar Builder'
- Print screen/copy/use whichever method to submit your entry by 'PMing' LSacademycharity, with the subject line: 'Graduation dress up entry'.
- Entries should come with a little caption, either describing the situation regarding the avatar or a little story of why you chose interpret Graduation in that way
- One entry per account, no mules! (well if you submit an entry with the mule, then no mains)
- Entries close on the 24th of September (Gaia time) and winners announced on the 25th

EDIT: THERE WILL BE PRIZE(S) FOR THE WINNER(S)/PARTICIPANTS

Long post I know, but...Good Luck all!

ConcreteWasps generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 64!

Lonely Loiterer

12,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Timid 100
Hello! This looks like a fun charity, I like all the games and contests. I'll probably try at least one of the tektek ones! 3nodding

I have a question; under one of the spoiler tags you said the raffle starts next month. Does that mean I shouldn't start counting my posts yet? I do plan on sticking around to chat regardless, I just wanted to make sure I understand that correctly.

Thanks for opening this place up! heart

Lazy Pup

ConcreteWasps
Hello! This looks like a fun charity, I like all the games and contests. I'll probably try at least one of the tektek ones! 3nodding

I have a question; under one of the spoiler tags you said the raffle starts next month. Does that mean I shouldn't start counting my posts yet? I do plan on sticking around to chat regardless, I just wanted to make sure I understand that correctly.

oh hey! Welcome to our charity! I'm not too certain about it yet, so hopefully yuka can answer your question for you! (:

ConcreteWasps generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 86!

Lonely Loiterer

12,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Timid 100
chocoberrymint
ConcreteWasps

oh hey! Welcome to our charity! I'm not too certain about it yet, so hopefully yuka can answer your question for you! (:

Ah, well thank you for answering quickly! I won't number my posts for now then.

I hope more people come to hang out soon 3nodding

Lazy Pup

ConcreteWasps
Ah, well thank you for answering quickly! I won't number my posts for now then.

I hope more people come to hang out soon 3nodding
haha I hope so too, saddest thing would be that it dies out before it even launches!

Beloved Torii

ConcreteWasps

Welcome!
Wow, you almost get that RNG! ^^
Yeah, it starts next month because this month is almost end and we're doing an opening special event instead! Good luck!

ConcreteWasps generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 96!

Lonely Loiterer

12,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Timid 100
Yuka-chin
Welcome!
Wow, you almost get that RNG! ^^
Yeah, it starts next month because this month is almost end and we're doing an opening special event instead! Good luck!

Ahh I know, so close!!

Thanks for the answer, I'll keep that in mind for October then!

And, chocoberrymint, I'm sure more people will show up soon. There's a lot of different things to do, people love doing RNG contests and stuff (well...I do at least, haha).

Lazy Pup

ConcreteWasps
And, chocoberrymint, I'm sure more people will show up soon. There's a lot of different things to do, people love doing RNG contests and stuff (well...I do at least, haha).
yup! I must stay optimistic! It's only just the beginning after all!

ConcreteWasps generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 22!

Lonely Loiterer

12,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Timid 100
Can I ask who did the art for the first page posts? It's really cute.

Lazy Pup

ConcreteWasps
Can I ask who did the art for the first page posts? It's really cute.
*raises hand* guilty! And thank you! but yuka also helped with the suggestions of some of them! (:

ConcreteWasps generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 26!

Lonely Loiterer

12,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Timid 100
chocoberrymint
*raises hand* guilty! And thank you! but yuka also helped with the suggestions of some of them! (:

You guys came up with some great stuff!

...though to be honest I'm in a bit of a 'classroom aesthetics are AWESOME' phase because of Hatoful Boyfriend sweatdrop

Lazy Pup

ConcreteWasps
You guys came up with some great stuff!

...though to be honest I'm in a bit of a 'classroom aesthetics are AWESOME' phase because of Hatoful Boyfriend sweatdrop
haha thanks! *honoured* haha don't worry classroom aesthetics are pretty awesome! And it makes the perfect environment for a charity due to the diverse areas we can use for topic headers!

Lazy Pup

Yuka-chin
edit: I'll be heading off to bed in a bit!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff