Welcome to Gaia! ::

@Thoughts: rolleyes if you say so...
well you know that I'm not going to do anything, and that she's not going to do anything, it's just theorizing! keeps my mind off stuff...
anyways, it's off to bed with me, nighty!
Worst couple ever.

She's (fake) blonde, tans all the time, wears too much make-up, is on flagline, takes AP and honors classes, and LOOOOVES to shop. Pretty much stereotypical prep.

He hates everyone, prefers doing..well, nothing, could give a s**t about grades, and is into video games/geeky stuff. He's like a stoner without the drugs.

They dated for three years. Spent most of their time abusing each other and bitching to other people about each other. rolleyes

Hey thread. XD

@Thoughts: night!
@Clock: gonk ewww...
Of course thoughts leaves as soon as I get on. crying

*resumes cleaning*

Dapper Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
good night thoughts~
butterfly: huh.. thats odd...
Oh, yeah, V.
It was bad.

And she's not even really a pretty prep. ._.
well now I can't leave can I?
we were discussing more ploys to get me clock.

@Clock: well, I don't care for preppy usually (though I think I have at least one friend who kinda fits the bill...or maybe she's just a fan-girls type User Image) Anyways, I think some people should just accept that they shouldn't date and get over it...
Wait, what?
*confused now*

@Clock: lol, what at who?

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
my friends are all mixed >>; preps, jocks, stoners, outsiders, etc etc love them all xD and sometimes opposites are the best couples so I mean there was something keeping them together you may not have seen >> even though outside of it looking in they look totally wrong for each other
TheClockworkButterfly
Wait, what?
*confused now*
*explains* better?

@Simple: that's true, but some couples are just dysfunctional to the point that it seems unhealthy... especially when they're young teens and there's an age difference of 2 or 3 years... some people are just not ready to be in a relationship and let it take over *knows a girl who finally gave in after over a month of the guy pestering her to go on a date with him and within a week she thinks she's in love and gets defensive when her friends say anything at all negative* *really worried about her*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff