Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
thoughts: indeed, it looks better with the double rainbow

@Homiko: ooh, lots of stuff.. what about that right-most picture on the first banner thing? That looks great... oop, Twilight Princess, found it...
@Thoughts: yup, way better 3nodding
Being single gives me an objective perspective on relationships!

Dapper Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
where did that come from thoughts?
@demonic-vampiress: lol Thanks! My first and only fanart! My sorry attempt to get me into doing backgrounds. Unfortunately, it just made me hate them more. XD
I was reading a nerdy comic...also talkin bout relationships and what not to do with kate and caitlin earlier. They were doing it wrong...so wrong. If I had a boyfriend I'd show them how it's really done.

Dapper Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
ah, allrighty then whee
yeah. but I don't so I can't, so they won't listen to me sad

Thoughts: you silly you *hugs*
@Homiko: The background is great, but what caught my attention was her... very well done 3nodding
I'll assume you mean Midna. :3 I spent so much time trying to find official art to try and be accurate. Thank you! biggrin
yep, so no luck in the romance dept. so far, but uni looks to be an exciting time!
Did I mention Caitlin was showing obsence amounts of cleavage today? Cuz she totally was. Which was ironic because we started to discuss whores and sluts. Their definition I mean. also didn't help that she was wearing knee high boots...

Dapper Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
thoughts: whee thats all i have to say~
And it was totally staring me in the face teh entire day! I can tell you this, I had a real hard time enjoying myself.

@Thoughts: *snickers* nice...
@Homiko: whoever I meant looked awesome *shrugs*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas