Welcome to Gaia! ::

Howdy Muchachos!

By my very rough estimate, and calculating on the low side, we have now reached over 100 MILLION given out in gold, gifts and prizes, GO US!!!!

Okay kiddies, tell Jesb what you want, and why. Don't give me any 50 item lists or tell me you want shoe laces that cost a million gold. Don't whine about how you've been h4ck3z0r3rd, that's not what I mean by the why. Me and my daughter, MadamBitchTits, shall be looking at this thread everyday and you might get stuff.

RULES

READ THEM ALL, YOU MIGHT MISS SOMETHING IMPORTANT

1. ABSOLUTELY NO BUMPING. Single word, emote and repetitive nonsense posts will be considered bumps.

2. KEEP QUOTE TOWERS TO A MAXIMUM OF 2 QUOTES AND A RESPONSE. REPEATED VIOLATIONS WILL GET YOU PUT ON IGNORE. ALSO, WHEN YOU QUOTE THOSE RUDE a**, GIGANTIC POST STYLES, PLEASE REMOVE THE GRAPHICS.

3. NO RACIST OR HOMOPHOBIC LANGUAGE, EVEN AS A JOKE. THIS WILL BE GROUNDS FOR IMMEDIATE BANNING

4. Don't Post Asking for Million Gold items, don't be a greedy twazzer.

5. Follow The ToS, Obviously

6. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

7. If pg-13 language bothers you, go away

8. Remember me, my kid and the mods are helping you guys, be kind or die

9. Say thank you or f*** off

10. In general, don't annoy us.

11. It's not a bad idea to stick around and chat with us and others. If you just post once or twice, it's not very likely anyone's going to feel like donating to you.

12. Have fun in a non-threatening kind of way.

13. And always, wash your hands, change your underwear and use a condom.

• 14.NEW RULE 1: If you wish to donate to someone in this forum, please do so through a trade or gift. Do not invite people to ask you for gold or items and do not hold contests in this forum (make me avi art contests, whoever can kiss my butt the most and tell me how awesome I am contest, etc.). The only one authorized to do so is jesb50. If you would like to hold a contest, apply for membership to the WTF Guild. However, if you would like to play a game such as, guess what color I'm thinking or roll the dice, win an item, this is perfectly fine. Just ask a mod first.

• 15.NEW RULE 2: Please do not use this thread to have personal conversations or cyber make out sessions or "oooh I love you so much/I love you more/No, I love YOU more, convos with your significant other. It makes others in the thread feel uncomfortable and it's very rude.

16. To anyone kind enough to donate. This is a ******** CHARITY thread, if you need to look up the word CHARITY, do so before you donate to anyone else. I will NOT tolerate donors rubbing anyone's nose in the fact that they've been donated to. If you want to give a gift, that's a wonderful thing and I'm sure people will appreciate it. If a simple thank you isn't enough for your ego, well, it's pixels, not a ******** kidney, get over yourself. There are tons of people in this thread who donate every day and don't keep track of it in order to gain a harem of a** kissing sycophants to tell them how awesome they are every moment of the day. If you need that, make your own ******** charity thread and stay out of mine.

17. And Another New Rule 3: If you are making your own charity thread and need donations, ask me up front, I give to other charities all the time. Do not come in here on the sly and suck my regs dry without having the integrity to be up front about your intentions. I do NOT, however, donate to non-established charities or charities that don't even exist yet.

• 18. If you read the rules put "shmegma" somewhere in your post in visible colors. Don't post in white or you'll be asked to read the rules again. Failure to post the special word after three posts will result in banning.

19. Best way to assure that you don't get anything is to PM any of us asking for stuff....just....don't. Can you see it now scream ?
    MODERATORS

MADAMBITCHTITS

Machinari

Nostri_Animi

farcar4

A-Demonic-Vampiress

If your name is not on this list, you are NOT a mod. If you are a regular visitor to this thread who has been around for a while and you want to tell someone to read the rules when no mod is present, that's fine. Apart from that, let the mods do their job and stay out of it.

Naughty
    Wild Prof Oak - Racist remarks.
    VZHustler
    i-i am ghost/the greeley estate
    Simple-Marionette-String for trolling and for messing with my daughter.
    Ra-Ra-Ricky for trolling and for messing with my daughter.

Nice
    Ki-Wheee for being a very very generous gaian, and an all around wonderful human being
    Machinari for also being very generous and adorable.
    Nimue_Devi for the kickass linky thingy (technical term) and for general adorableness
    Madame Georgiana for awesomeness.
    Coconut1995 for yummy yummy nuttiness
    Winxgirl21 cause Nepotism rocks!
    DarkPhoenixInnocent for returning to the fray twisted
    pokemonfan Maximus - Cuz he's such a nice guy smile
    Farcar4, cuz he's rich. Ask him for stuff, he really likes that
    Certainly Knot - For helping out so much on his very first day, even!
    Kenok-Kurasaki - She has the mallet, fear her.
    Humphrey Poptart - for his generosity

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image to all mai gurlz and guyz.
    Affiliates

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Mai Baaby b Questing

Banner As Made Georgiana
    User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charityquests/jesb50swtfdoyouwantcharitythread/t.56919497/][IMG]http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx113/MadameGeo/Banner7.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Artwork of me by Artificial_Moose. Yay, someone did my avi!!!!
    User Image

User Image

User ImageMore awesome art from Mistress toast.

Art by malama-chan. Thank you heart

User Image

User Image

My Birthday Art

A group drawing by the amazing Machinari

User Image

And a drawing of my birthday avi by the amazing BloodyShroud, gifted to me by the amazing A Demonic Vampiress, MY DEMEH!!!

User Image

Tipsy Receiver

HaiThurr!
    I am the spawn of jesb50. As in she, like, made me, yo. We've had this thread since 12-11-09 and we've given ridiculous amounts of gold away. But we're not just here to help people with their gold, we're here to have fun and hang out as well.

Tipsy Receiver

*cuts ribbon and runs around going* wee, we're in business!!!

2,650 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Signature Look 250
    • Hygienic 200
    Bumpers ^^

2,650 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Signature Look 250
    • Hygienic 200
    MadamBitchTits
    -H y p e rx Lullaby-
    jesb50
    -H y p e rx Lullaby-
    Hello, I'm questing 4 items ^^ I'm questing The lust scoundrel, Winter Rose, angelic manner and the Kiki kitty plushie^^
    ~Amy

And why would you like us to get you these items? Please make sure you read the 'structions

Kk, i think i read them (I'm a little blonde so if i accidentally forgot to read a rule I'm very very sowwy XD) and Um because I have been questing them for a While like almost 2 months ^^

Okay I'm putting you on the list, and within the next day or two we'll decide who we're gonna make happy and start passing out presents. But don't be sad if you don't get a present, remember we can't get everyone a 100-200k item.

Ok, thank you ^^ and it's fine if i don't get a present ^^ it's just a game ^^

2,650 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Signature Look 250
    • Hygienic 200
    Bumpers ^^

2,650 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Signature Look 250
    • Hygienic 200
    Bumpers ^^

Quick Reply

Submit