Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which generation of Pokemon is your favorite?

1 0.47457627118644 47.5% [ 56 ]
2 0.13559322033898 13.6% [ 16 ]
3 0.067796610169492 6.8% [ 8 ]
4 0.016949152542373 1.7% [ 2 ]
5 0.033898305084746 3.4% [ 4 ]
6 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I can't choose! 0.27118644067797 27.1% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 118 ]

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

TheLostNobody
Sinister_Bunneh
TheLostNobody
Sinister_Bunneh
rofl
hey
whatever works man!
oh i also forgot kai.
he comes in randomly too.
kai is my favorite name
damien too rofl
but kai is my favorite character of ALL ******** TIME
[yes its from beyblade ;D]
and im totally gonna name one of my kids kai. <3

I'd say Yoru is my favorite, but since she's technically a semi-OC I gotta say Naudia is my favorite. Because it's based on me (minus the fantasy stuff of course) so sweatdrop I have a close connection to her.
well kai would be introduced as another character or as a son of kurai.
it was kinda awkward because one time we made him be a boyfriend of kurai that ends up being a jealous jerk and yeah xD its fun to twist characters like that.

My characters don't really twist or change roles ^^;
well as i mentioned kurai and zero stay the same and the side-OCs were never concrete to begin with so we use them in whatever way we need~ since we dont have like 1 big roleplay, but various tiny roleplays

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Sinister_Bunneh
TheLostNobody
Sinister_Bunneh
TheLostNobody
Sinister_Bunneh
rofl
hey
whatever works man!
oh i also forgot kai.
he comes in randomly too.
kai is my favorite name
damien too rofl
but kai is my favorite character of ALL ******** TIME
[yes its from beyblade ;D]
and im totally gonna name one of my kids kai. <3

I'd say Yoru is my favorite, but since she's technically a semi-OC I gotta say Naudia is my favorite. Because it's based on me (minus the fantasy stuff of course) so sweatdrop I have a close connection to her.
well kai would be introduced as another character or as a son of kurai.
it was kinda awkward because one time we made him be a boyfriend of kurai that ends up being a jealous jerk and yeah xD its fun to twist characters like that.

My characters don't really twist or change roles ^^;
well as i mentioned kurai and zero stay the same and the side-OCs were never concrete to begin with so we use them in whatever way we need~ since we dont have like 1 big roleplay, but various tiny roleplays

Ah I see. That makes sense

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

TheLostNobody

plus since yours are based on real people im sure you kinda associate them with the real counterparts so it would be harder to put them in a different position in a story
whereas if you had characters that you made out of the blue based on nothing inparticular, then its a lot easier to manipulate them to what you need

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Sinister_Bunneh
TheLostNobody

plus since yours are based on real people im sure you kinda associate them with the real counterparts so it would be harder to put them in a different position in a story
whereas if you had characters that you made out of the blue based on nothing inparticular, then its a lot easier to manipulate them to what you need

Not to mention alot of what occurred I really wanted to reflect the real events so altering the characters would distort the story and I really don't want that. I want the story to be told how it is. Because it's supposed to be meaningful

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

TheLostNobody
Sinister_Bunneh
TheLostNobody

Not to mention alot of what occurred I really wanted to reflect the real events so altering the characters would distort the story and I really don't want that. I want the story to be told how it is. Because it's supposed to be meaningful
hm~
i dont really do anything meaningful like that.
mostly cuz, i dont quite like doing things like that anyway o3o`

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Sinister_Bunneh
TheLostNobody
Sinister_Bunneh
TheLostNobody

hm~

For me it kinda provided an outlet, a way to get the story down, the feelings, the emotions, etc and tell the story of (if you pardon the pun) rising from the ashes to become herself again

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

TheLostNobody
Sinister_Bunneh
TheLostNobody
Sinister_Bunneh
TheLostNobody

hm~

For me it kinda provided an outlet, a way to get the story down, the feelings, the emotions, etc and tell the story of (if you pardon the pun) rising from the ashes to become herself again
i see~

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
today was the ms walk. so tired, just woke up from a nap. i never take naps, but i had to today

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Sinister_Bunneh
i see~

To each their own though. I am however very tired right now omg

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

I'm all convention'd out after the con today.
Oh boy.
emotion_drool
Still, it was fun. But my feet hurt like hell, omg.

User Image
User Image

Voka's Partner

IRL Conventioneer

20,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
So I did end up getting all the ponies from McD's. I just asked about their box and managed to get them that way. Apparently they have a coupon for the regular Hasbro toys. =3

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Rainbowrific Renia
User Image

I'm all convention'd out after the con today.
Oh boy.
emotion_drool
Still, it was fun. But my feet hurt like hell, omg.

User Image
User Image
feet: the things that hurt the most other than our souls after a convention
one week until Easter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items