Easily-Amused89
gaia_nitemareleft ninja gaia_nitemareright

emotion_kirakira

Witty Smoker

Freekee
Easily-Amused89

emotion_kirakira

gaia_nitemareleft emotion_donotwant why didnt you tell me you started a quest thread. i am notorious for bumping my friends threads. XDD gaia_nitemareright

O.G. Noob

Easily-Amused89
Freekee
Easily-Amused89

emotion_kirakira

gaia_nitemareleft emotion_donotwant why didnt you tell me you started a quest thread. i am notorious for bumping my friends threads. XDD gaia_nitemareright

It took me the entire day to make it lmao. I had to spellcheck every freaking word lol I'm not done yet..
By the way, I never clicked on your signature's quest thread but now I did, I'll give you all the tickets I have 3nodding I don't have much maybe 500 around.

O.G. Noob

Omg so many mistype. I'm on my iphone now lol. It's so hard to navigate gonk And I'm slow to post emo

O.G. Noob

☆ 崮rz ☆

Witty Smoker

Freekee
Easily-Amused89
Freekee
Easily-Amused89

emotion_kirakira

It took me the entire day to make it lmao. I had to spellcheck every freaking word lol I'm not done yet..
By the way, I never clicked on your signature's quest thread but now I did, I'll give you all the tickets I have 3nodding I don't have much maybe 500 around.

OMG thats awesome, thank you so much!! emotion_kirakira !! i am also doing inks. but i am revamping my quest post.are right now. XDD( tis why it looks so bare!!) LAWL

No it looks awesome so far!! how do you like the thread. { also i will be poofing off and on. XD}

O.G. Noob

Easily-Amused89

OMG thats awesome, thank you so much!! emotion_kirakira !! i am also doing inks. but i am revamping my quest post.are right now. XDD( tis why it looks so bare!!) LAWL

No it looks awesome so far!! how do you like the thread. { also i will be poofing off and on. XD}

No problem. I'll keep an eyes on the tickets for you wink
You are questing all the body dye? Good luck. I have donated all my inks lol Except for the white one ninja
No worry. I'm currently in the exchange forum trying to get some goodies for a cheap price so I can make some profit. I just bought the sunset spirit for 100K. I don't know if I did the right offer lol
On the top corner on your left side there's a <3 and </3. It's like above the thread title.

Witty Smoker

Freekee
Easily-Amused89

No problem. I'll keep an eyes on the tickets for you wink
You are questing all the body dye? Good luck. I have donated all my inks lol Except for the white one ninja
No worry. I'm currently in the exchange forum trying to get some goodies for a cheap price so I can make some profit. I just bought the sunset spirit for 100K. I don't know if I did the right offer lol
On the top corner on your left side there's a <3 and </3. It's like above the thread title.

OH thank you!!
YEp them all but the pink one. i dont think i would every use a pink body dye.. XDD
LAWL yeah deff keep your white. they are getting SOO expensive!!!
No i saw that your offer was good, if she had not taken it she would have been a douche. LAWL

i already <3'ed your thread. XDD it is time for me to sleep tho, night night! thank you again!!! <333

O.G. Noob

Easily-Amused89

OH thank you!!
YEp them all but the pink one. i dont think i would every use a pink body dye.. XDD
LAWL yeah deff keep your white. they are getting SOO expensive!!!
No i saw that your offer was good, if she had not taken it she would have been a douche. LAWL

i already <3'ed your thread. XDD it is time for me to sleep tho, night night! thank you again!!! <333

Lmao. I was gonna say just buy the sunset spirit if you wanted a pink body dye.
Yeah, I saw that. 4.8m for the white body dye lol
I love you so much haha. Have a good night wink

O.G. Noob

☆ 崮rz ☆

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items