Easily-Amused89
gaia_nitemareleft ninja gaia_nitemareright

emotion_kirakira

Witty Smoker

Freekee
Easily-Amused89

emotion_kirakira

gaia_nitemareleft emotion_donotwant why didnt you tell me you started a quest thread. i am notorious for bumping my friends threads. XDD gaia_nitemareright

O.G. Noob

13,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Easily-Amused89
Freekee
Easily-Amused89

emotion_kirakira

gaia_nitemareleft emotion_donotwant why didnt you tell me you started a quest thread. i am notorious for bumping my friends threads. XDD gaia_nitemareright

It took me the entire day to make it lmao. I had to spellcheck every freaking word lol I'm not done yet..
By the way, I never clicked on your signature's quest thread but now I did, I'll give you all the tickets I have 3nodding I don't have much maybe 500 around.

O.G. Noob

13,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Omg so many mistype. I'm on my iphone now lol. It's so hard to navigate gonk And I'm slow to post emo

O.G. Noob

13,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
☆ 崮rz ☆

Witty Smoker

Freekee
Easily-Amused89
Freekee
Easily-Amused89

emotion_kirakira

It took me the entire day to make it lmao. I had to spellcheck every freaking word lol I'm not done yet..
By the way, I never clicked on your signature's quest thread but now I did, I'll give you all the tickets I have 3nodding I don't have much maybe 500 around.

OMG thats awesome, thank you so much!! emotion_kirakira !! i am also doing inks. but i am revamping my quest post.are right now. XDD( tis why it looks so bare!!) LAWL

No it looks awesome so far!! how do you like the thread. { also i will be poofing off and on. XD}

O.G. Noob

13,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Easily-Amused89

OMG thats awesome, thank you so much!! emotion_kirakira !! i am also doing inks. but i am revamping my quest post.are right now. XDD( tis why it looks so bare!!) LAWL

No it looks awesome so far!! how do you like the thread. { also i will be poofing off and on. XD}

No problem. I'll keep an eyes on the tickets for you wink
You are questing all the body dye? Good luck. I have donated all my inks lol Except for the white one ninja
No worry. I'm currently in the exchange forum trying to get some goodies for a cheap price so I can make some profit. I just bought the sunset spirit for 100K. I don't know if I did the right offer lol
On the top corner on your left side there's a <3 and </3. It's like above the thread title.

Witty Smoker

Freekee
Easily-Amused89

No problem. I'll keep an eyes on the tickets for you wink
You are questing all the body dye? Good luck. I have donated all my inks lol Except for the white one ninja
No worry. I'm currently in the exchange forum trying to get some goodies for a cheap price so I can make some profit. I just bought the sunset spirit for 100K. I don't know if I did the right offer lol
On the top corner on your left side there's a <3 and </3. It's like above the thread title.

OH thank you!!
YEp them all but the pink one. i dont think i would every use a pink body dye.. XDD
LAWL yeah deff keep your white. they are getting SOO expensive!!!
No i saw that your offer was good, if she had not taken it she would have been a douche. LAWL

i already <3'ed your thread. XDD it is time for me to sleep tho, night night! thank you again!!! <333

O.G. Noob

13,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Easily-Amused89

OH thank you!!
YEp them all but the pink one. i dont think i would every use a pink body dye.. XDD
LAWL yeah deff keep your white. they are getting SOO expensive!!!
No i saw that your offer was good, if she had not taken it she would have been a douche. LAWL

i already <3'ed your thread. XDD it is time for me to sleep tho, night night! thank you again!!! <333

Lmao. I was gonna say just buy the sunset spirit if you wanted a pink body dye.
Yeah, I saw that. 4.8m for the white body dye lol
I love you so much haha. Have a good night wink

O.G. Noob

13,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
☆ 崮rz ☆

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff