Shy Noob

4,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Edward 100
Freekee
Welcome to ☆ Freekee's Quest Thread 崮rz ☆

→ Introduction

Hello everyone ! Welcome to my charity/quest thread.
        Update 24/02/13: Going on hiatus again.
        Update 13/02/13: People seems to be confuse about my thread, I'll make it more clear :
        This is a charity thread. It's not really a quest thread since I don't really need help.
        If you give me an item, I'll more likely to give it to someone who post in my thread or just trade it.

If you are questing a 1st gen. and I have it, I'll trade it for a lower gen. Profiteer please GTFO.
        But if you are truly questing ( Big quest ), I will gladly donate and help.

Make sure you read everything in the first post or you won't receive any donation.

Learn to ******** read for Pete's sake. Stop PM'ing me and ask why I canceled the trade.

Hope you are having a good day/night so far. I'm really nice but I can be really unpleasant when people abuse my kindness.
        I have been playing Gaia since '07 and my main goal is to quest all the items from my wishlist. ( Please see post 3 )

This thread is not only for my quest, but everyone can also get a chance to get a donation.
        I love to donate. I have a too big inventory & I'm too lazy to sell and why not give it out? I gotta need to clear my mule's inventory too ...
        I just have that bad habit to collect items.
        This thread is basically 80% charity 20% for my quest.
        I adore to work and earn by myself the golds to buy everything from my wishlist.

However, I will not gift anyone anymore because a lot of people are being a jerk and don't even say a simple 'Thank You'.
        I am fine if you hit-and-run. I'm a pretty chill guy and everyone have a chance to get a donation with 1 post.
        If ever you got picked ( because you posted in my thread ), you have 72 Hours after I sent my trade and to write on my profile or send me a PM
        or just simply post it in this thread and say 'Thank you for the donation/trade' or something like that, if not I will cancel the trade.
        If you don't accept the trade within 5 days, I'll cancel the trade. ( Even if you said thank you. Tho usually you would just accept the trade right away rolleyes
        If you had any problem IRL, I will just gift it to you. )
        ( It's also very annoying to have a lots of trade pending especially when I exchange a lot. )

That apply with the contests too. I am not obliged to reward you if you don't respect this gold rule.
        If you have skipped this part then too bad. You'll get nothing. No matter how nice you are even if you end up hating me, I will not accept the trade.
        If you think becoming my friend will increase your chance to receive something, you are wrong.
        I rarely donate to my e-friend unless I have known you for over a year.
        If you do, I feel like I have to accept it but you definitely have decreased your chance to get stuffs by 90%. If i'm the one who sent it, it's a different story wink
        Make sure to put what you are questing in your signature or somewhere in your post.

Haii! My name is Lyreese, I was wondering if I could get about 350k and Also is there gonna be a hold of Contest so we can win prizes?

Fluffy Kitten

14,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
i feel like i havent been here in a while
hop your doing good super freek! emotion_awesome

O.G. Noob

Metal Kumo
i feel like i havent been here in a while
hop your doing good super freek! emotion_awesome

emotion_hug I was wondering who still post in my thread, Doing not bad, just being a bit busy lately and I joined that vending contest in the guild but not doing so great razz Tho I make sure I do at least 200K profit every day 3nodding Today's the 4th day of vending and I finally reached 800k and I'm planning to earn a bit more so tomorrow I'll have to earn less to make it 1m xd
Hope you are enjoying your summer so far.

Fluffy Kitten

14,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Freekee

emotion_hug I was wondering who still post in my thread, Doing not bad, just being a bit busy lately and I joined that vending contest in the guild but not doing so great razz Tho I make sure I do at least 200K profit every day 3nodding Today's the 4th day of vending and I finally reached 800k and I'm planning to earn a bit more so tomorrow I'll have to earn less to make it 1m xd

emotion_hug oh im sure people still post in this lovely thread you have XD
thats good to hear and how fun o: well i'm sure by the end of the contest you'll make a very nice amount of profit XD but thats a good start 1mil in 5 days ain't too bad 3nodding
my summer has been alright it has its ups and downs
hate this heat XD

O.G. Noob

Metal Kumo
Freekee

emotion_hug oh im sure people still post in this lovely thread you have XD
thats good to hear and how fun o: well i'm sure by the end of the contest you'll make a very nice amount of profit XD but thats a good start 1mil in 5 days ain't too bad 3nodding
my summer has been alright it has its ups and downs
hate this heat XD

You are always that nice wink
I had fun at first but not anymore haha. The point of the contest is kind of like a challenge and see how much you'll end up with only 10K the first days but I spotted a few people cheating so I kind of don't feel like doing this contest anymore.
The bottom 4 or 5 will only be able to keep half of what they earned and the other half will be given to the top 3 or 4 vendors of the week. So at the end of the week I'll probably be giving like half of what I earned haha. O well, it's just a game, no big deal. Just a bit sad that it can't be fair.
Good to hear that. I wish it was hot everyday here razz It rains, it's sunny and hot but humid, it rains again then it's nice for the next 3 days then it rains again sad
I dislike those weather. I like it hot everyday emotion_drool

Fluffy Kitten

14,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Freekee

You are always that nice wink
I had fun at first but not anymore haha. The point of the contest is kind of like a challenge and see how much you'll end up with only 10K the first days but I spotted a few people cheating so I kind of don't feel like doing this contest anymore.
The bottom 4 or 5 will only be able to keep half of what they earned and the other half will be given to the top 3 or 4 vendors of the week. So at the end of the week I'll probably be giving like half of what I earned haha. O well, it's just a game, no big deal. Just a bit sad that it can't be fair.
Good to hear that. I wish it was hot everyday here razz It rains, it's sunny and hot but humid, it rains again then it's nice for the next 3 days then it rains again sad
I dislike those weather. I like it hot everyday emotion_drool

i try to be ; D
well any contest is a challenge with many competitors XD aw but thats awful people are cheating :c but it doesnt surprise me i dont put it pass em it would make me have less spirit for the contest too
daaaaaamn the top vendors are definitely feeling their hard work paid off XDDD thats true it is just a game but hey who likes to lose? lol and sadly nothing is fair D;
oh well thats how it is here actually XDDD hot and humid with the occasional rain fall rofl
i hate the heat i cant handle it XD

O.G. Noob

Metal Kumo
i try to be ; D
well any contest is a challenge with many competitors XD aw but thats awful people are cheating :c but it doesnt surprise me i dont put it pass em it would make me have less spirit for the contest too
daaaaaamn the top vendors are definitely feeling their hard work paid off XDDD thats true it is just a game but hey who likes to lose? lol and sadly nothing is fair D;
oh well thats how it is here actually XDDD hot and humid with the occasional rain fall rofl
i hate the heat i cant handle it XD

Lol, yeah. I'm still having fun but I have thought of giving up xd
Tho I am amazed how much I made so far. You should try this challenge when you are bored !
Something bad just happened to the contest because an a*****e reported Beth neutral
I hope everything will be fine and I just don't get why he reported her contest emotion_facepalm
Anyways. I'll keep vending/exchanging on my mule and wait the response from the Admins.

Lol. I hate when it rains emotion_donotwant Can't bike and it suck to wait the bus under the rain gonk
I can handle it haha. I don't have any AC at home and I can survive without it at home xd ( Luckily I live in the basement razz )

Fluffy Kitten

14,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Freekee

Lol, yeah. I'm still having fun but I have thought of giving up xd
Tho I am amazed how much I made so far. You should try this challenge when you are bored !
Something bad just happened to the contest because an a*****e reported Beth neutral
I hope everything will be fine and I just don't get why he reported her contest emotion_facepalm
Anyways. I'll keep vending/exchanging on my mule and wait the response from the Admins.

Lol. I hate when it rains emotion_donotwant Can't bike and it suck to wait the bus under the rain gonk
I can handle it haha. I don't have any AC at home and I can survive without it at home xd ( Luckily I live in the basement razz )

thats good and dont you give up super freek! XD
well thats a good thing you can keep it up! ehhh maybe i'm a lazy vendor XDDD only do it when i really need too now a days
oh my gosh thats awful D: why would they do that emotion_facepalm
hopefully everything is all in check if their is really nothing wrong going on then it should be all good
right?
yuuup just keep going til someone tells you other wise XDDD

i looove the rain c: but thats true cant do all that in the rain XD
lucky you XD if i didnt have an ac im sure i'd be sleeping most of the days because i'd just be too hot and grumpy to do a thing rofl
basement is the best place but can get very moist there XD

O.G. Noob

Metal Kumo
thats good and dont you give up super freek! XD
well thats a good thing you can keep it up! ehhh maybe i'm a lazy vendor XDDD only do it when i really need too now a days
oh my gosh thats awful D: why would they do that emotion_facepalm
hopefully everything is all in check if their is really nothing wrong going on then it should be all good
right?
yuuup just keep going til someone tells you other wise XDDD

i looove the rain c: but thats true cant do all that in the rain XD
lucky you XD if i didnt have an ac im sure i'd be sleeping most of the days because i'd just be too hot and grumpy to do a thing rofl
basement is the best place but can get very moist there XD

I don't give up that easily twisted I won't let all these bad stuffs disturb my fun cool
Yeah well it was because someone wanted to take revenge on her.
Anyways, that's her business but I'll be piss if they ban our guild. neutral I actually had respect to that person who did that and now, all my respect to him just vanished.

That's true haha. It suck to sleep in the basement during winter. It's cold as heck.,
There's just a lot of bugs in the basement xd They don't bite so I'm cool with that blaugh

Fluffy Kitten

14,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Freekee

I don't give up that easily twisted I won't let all these bad stuffs disturb my fun cool
Yeah well it was because someone wanted to take revenge on her.
Anyways, that's her business but I'll be piss if they ban our guild. neutral I actually had respect to that person who did that and now, all my respect to him just vanished.

That's true haha. It suck to sleep in the basement during winter. It's cold as heck.,
There's just a lot of bugs in the basement xd They don't bite so I'm cool with that blaugh

good! thats great! : D
oh well thats dumb : l
i hope it doesn't D: and i'm sure it has thats not really the right thing to do on his part
should never falsely report someone though i dont know the whole story and very story has two sides

ooooooo i loooove that makes me miss when i had a room in the basement at my moms old apartment i looved it
gaaah i hate bugs D; especially spiders!

Fluffy Kitten

14,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items