Cosmic Kitten

7,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Evil A
thekaymeow

gaia_angelleft Awake and Unafraid...

Aw, of course! What a bummer. Why do you think you woke up? I never got that nap, I ended up having to drive an hour and get a friend a tow, then all the way back. Didn't get to sleep until last midnight sweatdrop

...Asleep or Dead? gaia_nitemareright
Because I tend to only sleep in 4 hour intervals...

That's tough, have you always been like that?

Cosmic Kitten

7,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Mrs_S_Snape
thekaymeow
Mrs_S_Snape
thekaymeow
Mrs_S_Snape
pirate

pirate pirate pirate

Baker Street. Come at once if convenient...

Good evening. ^^

...If inconvenient, come anyway. SH

Good evening! I love your post style. SH is my favorite. emotion_bigheart

Thank you. ^^ I have an SH profile theme as well. And there is music as fair warning. ^^;;

That's awesome! I love it :3 I recently decided to watch everything up until now again, and there are still things that get me every time! Like the roof scene O_O

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
thekaymeow

Not sure when it started actually...

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

thekaymeow
Mrs_S_Snape
thekaymeow
Mrs_S_Snape
thekaymeow
Mrs_S_Snape
pirate

pirate pirate pirate

Good evening. ^^

Thank you. ^^ I have an SH profile theme as well. And there is music as fair warning. ^^;;

That's awesome! I love it :3 I recently decided to watch everything up until now again, and there are still things that get me every time! Like the roof scene O_O

I'm sorry, but you aren't human if the roof scene doesn't get to you. *sighs* I still need to watch the last episode of Season 3 with my boyfriend. I made him watch the series. He's liked it thus far. And of course I'm super excited for the Christmas special.

Cosmic Kitten

7,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Mrs_S_Snape
thekaymeow
Mrs_S_Snape
thekaymeow
Mrs_S_Snape

Good evening. ^^

I'm sorry, but you aren't human if the roof scene doesn't get to you. *sighs* I still need to watch the last episode of Season 3 with my boyfriend. I made him watch the series. He's liked it thus far. And of course I'm super excited for the Christmas special.

Seriously!! I'd be lying if I said I didn't cry the first time I saw that! crying I always end up watching it before my boyfriend gets home, so he always ends up in the middle of an episode! He wants to watch the whole thing, too, though. The last time, he walked in in the middle of the episode with The Woman, and he's so confused now sweatdrop I definitely need to get him in on it from the beginning! Of course! I am super excited, too!! I just love BC, he's so amazing.

Cosmic Kitten

7,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Evil A
thekaymeow

Hm. That's unfortunate. -_-' I've gone through lots of cycles of strange sleeping patterns. It's really hard to get on a normal sleep cycle.

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

thekaymeow
Mrs_S_Snape
thekaymeow
Mrs_S_Snape
thekaymeow
Mrs_S_Snape

Good evening. ^^

Seriously!! I'd be lying if I said I didn't cry the first time I saw that! crying I always end up watching it before my boyfriend gets home, so he always ends up in the middle of an episode! He wants to watch the whole thing, too, though. The last time, he walked in in the middle of the episode with The Woman, and he's so confused now sweatdrop I definitely need to get him in on it from the beginning! Of course! I am super excited, too!! I just love BC, he's so amazing.

LOL. I can see exactly why he would be confused. >< Poor guy. Benedict is a very talented man. Really the whole cast from that show is amazing.

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
thekaymeow
Evil A
thekaymeow

Hm. That's unfortunate. -_-' I've gone through lots of cycles of strange sleeping patterns. It's really hard to get on a normal sleep cycle.

*nods* It really is difficult.

Lupine Gatekeeper

21,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Lol, that DC cart made me laugh. 1000Pi. It may only be just over 3k gold, but it was amusing.

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Echo Nacyl
Lol, that DC cart made me laugh. 1000Pi. It may only be just over 3k gold, but it was amusing.
What?

Lupine Gatekeeper

21,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Evil A
Echo Nacyl
What?

One of my Daily Chances gave me "1000Pi" gold. I found it amusing because it's never happened before.

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Echo Nacyl
Evil A
Echo Nacyl
What?

One of my Daily Chances gave me "1000Pi" gold. I found it amusing because it's never happened before.
Ah, okay. How are you today besides amused?

Cosmic Kitten

7,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Mrs_S_Snape
thekaymeow
Mrs_S_Snape
thekaymeow
Mrs_S_Snape

LOL. I can see exactly why he would be confused. >< Poor guy. Benedict is a very talented man. Really the whole cast from that show is amazing.

He said "What is this weird dominatrix s*** you are watching?!" Then he saw Benedict and he realized what it was XD

I agree. I love Martin Freeman and Mark Gatiss too. All of them, really! Have you seen any of BC's movies?

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

thekaymeow
Mrs_S_Snape
thekaymeow
Mrs_S_Snape
thekaymeow
Mrs_S_Snape

He said "What is this weird dominatrix s*** you are watching?!" Then he saw Benedict and he realized what it was XD

I agree. I love Martin Freeman and Mark Gatiss too. All of them, really! Have you seen any of BC's movies?

LOL! >< That had to have been an interesting moment.

I have seen him in Star Trek and that's it sadly. I'm not a big movie person so I don't see much. I would like to see him in some other things though.

Lupine Gatekeeper

21,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Evil A
Echo Nacyl
Evil A
Echo Nacyl
What?

Ah, okay. How are you today besides amused?

A bit stressed. It's still unknown when I'm receiving a shift, though I was told "soon"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff