Leader Clair V2
Evil A
Leader Clair V2
Evil A
Leader Clair V2
Hi eek
Hello.
How are you? eek
Tired at the moment. Managed to have a worse sleeping schedule than my normal one while catsitting for a friend. May be the playing of video games I do not own or it may be the cat that insists on waking me up just past 5AM.
Scumbag cat.
Yeah, the other cat that does not wake me in the morning I do like more. xd
Do I need to bring over catnip?

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Leader Clair V2
Do I need to bring over catnip?
Please no... I beg thee! No!

Sparkly Fatcat

Im sleeeepyuyyy but i domt wann SLEEEEP
How are you guys?

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
OnigiripaiV2
How are you guys?
Good, got some homework to finish but doing well. Really enjoying playing Destiny on my friend's PS4 and the cats have calmed down from what I must assume was an attack of hyperactivity... xd

Sparkly Fatcat

Evil A
OnigiripaiV2
How are you guys?
Good, got some homework to finish but doing well. Really enjoying playing Destiny on my friend's PS4 and the cats have calmed down from what I must assume was an attack of hyperactivity... xd

Loooooool my cat gets like that toooooo they become viscious and run everywhere like the flash or atleast mine does

I want to play gamesss but i domt have my DS
Is it .fonal fansty or a different fanasy

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
OnigiripaiV2
Evil A
OnigiripaiV2
How are you guys?

Loooooool my cat gets like that toooooo they become viscious and run everywhere like the flash or atleast mine does

It is a FPS made by Bungie but your class and gear can be upgraded through play. Very cool game though quite grindy... requires much game time to unlock things.

I have a 3DS..... Been playing Pokemon Conquest on and off on it...

Sparkly Fatcat

Evil A
OnigiripaiV2
Evil A
OnigiripaiV2
How are you guys?

It is a FPS made by Bungie but your class and gear can be upgraded through play. Very cool game though quite grindy... requires much game time to unlock things.

I have a 3DS..... Been playing Pokemon Conquest on and off on it...

Im nit much of a game player anymore i think my attention span is too small LOL

And whats pokemon conquest and why have i not heard of it emotion_jawdrop

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
OnigiripaiV2

I'm not much of a game player anymore i think my attention span is too small LOL

Pokemon Conquest is a merger between Pokemon and Nobunaga's Ambition. So you control warlords that control Pokemon that are fighting over a fabled land of Ransei that is similar to feudal Japan. It is a strategy game with RPG elements and Pokemon! Though light on the RPG elements... basically your Pokemon and warlords level by increasing their link between each other. Over time Pokemon can evolve if conditions are met and warlords can evolve too if they reach having a perfect link with whatever Pokemon that they are capable of linking with at that level. Sorry, I really like the game so went a little heavy on the explanation.

Sparkly Fatcat

Evil A
OnigiripaiV2

I'm not much of a game player anymore i think my attention span is too small LOL

Pokemon Conquest is a merger between Pokemon and Nobunaga's Ambition. So you control warlords that control Pokemon that are fighting over a fabled land of Ransei that is similar to feudal Japan. It is a strategy game with RPG elements and Pokemon! Though light on the RPG elements... basically your Pokemon and warlords level by increasing their link between each other. Over time Pokemon can evolve if conditions are met and warlords can evolve too if they reach having a perfect link with whatever Pokemon that they are capable of linking with at that level. Sorry, I really like the game so went a little heavy on the explanation.

I wanna play that sounds so gooood!! Bed time pour moi

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
OnigiripaiV2
Evil A
OnigiripaiV2

I wanna play that sounds so gooood!! Bed time pour moi
Alright, have a good night!

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Leader Clair V2
Mrs_S_Snape
Leader Clair V2
Mrs_S_Snape
Leader Clair V2
/peeks in

*tackles*
/squeals