Welcome to Gaia! ::

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Blaizekit
*full body dives off the couch onto Mrs S* That is okay, your lovely face is enough, like a breath of fresh wind. emotion_kirakira
^/////^ I really need to get my s**t together so I have time to get on during the week.

Oh! I remember now. I was going to ask you if you and J-kun were still interested in coming up to the anime con up here in Raleigh?

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
BatChic
Blaizekit
It just so happens Merr designated this couch for gnawing on, and it also happens that I live under this couch when I am offline. So naturally my first order of business is to greet everyone from here! 4laugh

Sooooo, janvierelle, mitzua, do you guys have any name preferences? owo;

Hey, Blaizekit! I'm sometimes called the Fae, or the Batty Fae by my close friends. Do you have a favorite pet name? ♥

Hmmm, we have a Fae here already- although she doesn't post very much lately- would Batty be alright?^^

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Mrs_S_Snape
Blaizekit
*full body dives off the couch onto Mrs S* That is okay, your lovely face is enough, like a breath of fresh wind. emotion_kirakira
^/////^ I really need to get my s**t together so I have time to get on during the week.

Oh! I remember now. I was going to ask you if you and J-kun were still interested in coming up to the anime con up here in Raleigh?

Interested, yes... though it mainly depends on money whether either of us will go. xp

Kayi Eto

Ohey. owo;

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100
Blaizekit
BatChic
Blaizekit
It just so happens Merr designated this couch for gnawing on, and it also happens that I live under this couch when I am offline. So naturally my first order of business is to greet everyone from here! 4laugh

Hey, Blaizekit! I'm sometimes called the Fae, or the Batty Fae by my close friends. Do you have a favorite pet name? ♥

Hmmm, we have a Fae here already- although she doesn't post very much lately- would Batty be alright?^^

Batty would be just fine, Blaizekit! You are all so friendly, here. Sooooo nice! heart *hugs*
Blaizekit
Lalune Solair
Hmph. Fine! I'll sit on the floor, then!

You can make your own! Or, there are beanbags. owo; Of course, I also don't mind sharing if you don't mind the shredded upholstery.
wait. We have beanbags here? - runs and drags them all together- MINE!!!!!!

-makes beanbag fort-
BatChic
Blaizekit
BatChic
Blaizekit

Batty would be just fine, Blaizekit! You are all so friendly, here. Sooooo nice! heart *hugs*
no one would stay if we all were mean....
Kayi Eto
you ok?

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
BatChic

Oh, just call me Blaize^^ Some people call me Blaizecakes, Blaizie, whatever, just add something weird to the end of it with a hyphen and that's fine, I do it to other people all the time. (But Evil A doesn't like to be called Evilly-poo but I often do it anyway owo; )

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Blaizekit
Interested, yes... though it mainly depends on money whether either of us will go. xp

M'kay.
My friend Squeak and I were talking about needing to get ready for it and I wasn't sure if you knew if you were gonna come or not. ^^;;

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Lalune Solair

Lol, that makes it sound like we want to be mean but aren't because then no one would like us. xD

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Mrs_S_Snape
Blaizekit

M'kay.
My friend Squeak and I were talking about needing to get ready for it and I wasn't sure if you knew if you were gonna come or not. ^^;;

Yeah, it is unknown... sorry for being vague about it. ><; I suppose it depends on when it is and whether I have a job.

Hilarious Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Yellow People !

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100
Lalune Solair
BatChic
Blaizekit
BatChic
Blaizekit

Yes, I guess this is true, Lalune Solair. Your avatar name is very pretty, dear. Which do you prefer, generally -- The moon or the sun? Myself, I enjoy spectacular sunsets as well as the night sky with a round, full moon. Both, I think, are rather romantic.

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Blaizekit

Yeah, it is unknown... sorry for being vague about it. ><; I suppose it depends on when it is and whether I have a job.

Well I can give you the dates. Its gonna be May 24-26. And I hate to say this but it looks like the pass prices went up. >< Though it sounds like we're gonna get a room in the hotel across the street maybe this year.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff