Whoa, why two names?

Tiefkühl- means the same as Gefrier- , so it´s not really two names
Why two words? O:

well it´s like congeal and freeze

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

Terrowva
K76
Fließend? Echt? Das ist doch so cool xD Auch wenn du es vergessen hast, ist er vermutlich kein allzu großes Thema, es wieder zu lernen razz Dort, wo ich aufgewachsen bin, war nur ein paar Stunden von Quebec entfernt, und es gab einige Dörfer in meiner Nähe in New Hampshire, in denen hauptsächlich Französisch gesprochen wird.
Yeah, every once in a while I accidentally reply in French when my German teacher speaks to me. XD Hopefully I'll be able to pick it up again. It's a good language to have.

Hey, if you ever come up to Canada (particularly Toronto) let me know! We can have out and speak in French and German like a boss! :D
Yay French! :D

Sorry just had to make that shout out lol.

In a relationship with Reality Fallacy

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Poetic Wonderland
No, I understand how they are pronounced but its always fun seeing peoples favorite words in other languages. My friends is llamas. (Pronounced ya-mas) which is called.
That is an adorable word. XD

Hey, I want you to be honest. Do you find all the German in here intimidating?

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Watervoir

Can you speak French? :D
I have a bittersweet relationship with that Sprache (language).

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Venomous Weeble

Es tut mir leid.
D;
Ich wollte nicht, Sie zu beleidigen.

Mein Französisch ist sehr schlecht.
Ich weiß nicht, wie viel zu sagen.
Meine Aussprache ist schrecklich auch.

Don't be sorry! I was teasing you! XD

Yeah, my French is basically nonexistent now too. Maybe I can make this a German/French cafe when my photoshop starts working again. I'll seriously renovate this place to attract French speakers and have them teach us! :D

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
K76
Lol if you speak French I won't understand anything except Oui xD I want to learn French someday though. I think after German, I'm going to study Italian. Then Russian! Then maybe Spanish and French. Then Japanese! Then speak 7 languages like a total boss. But let's not get too far ahead xD
lool. I feel like that when German or French speakers talk too fast for me to dissect their sentences. But that's an awesome aspiration. I'd be perfectly happy with English, German, and French (when I eventually relearn it), but knowing seven languages is godly~ I would literally walk around feeling like the biggest badass even if those seven languages were all I knew in the world.

Italian is such a sexy language, but I've always admired Japanese. Maybe I just watch too much anime but I've always wanted to go to Japan.

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

Terrowva
Watervoir

Can you speak French? :D
I have a bittersweet relationship with that Sprache (language).
Un peu. quq

I gave up on it two years ago. Bittersweet relationship, indeed. I need a bit of a break from it myself.

Dapper Dabbler

Terrowva
CLOCK strikes NINETEEN in the LAND of . . .

Haha, I know a little Japanese, German, and Korean.

I wish my school offered more Korean courses.

I have to have four courses in the same foreign language for my degree, which means I can pick between German, French, and Spanish.

So German it is!
emotion_awesome

. . . LEATHER, BRASS, and blackened GEARS.

CLOUDBURST and RUIN shall be my ALBATROSSES all the DAYS of my LIFE
DIE PILOTENKÖNIG .

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

Terr your hat is on fire!! /cracks out the fire extinguisher

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Watervoir
Oh French, why are you so--No! NO! Stop it!! Stop extinguishing meh!! D:<

(Truthfully, I do not like this avi. I think I will change again.)

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Venomous Weeble

Haha, I know a little Japanese, German, and Korean.

I wish my school offered more Korean courses.

I have to have four courses in the same foreign language for my degree, which means I can pick between German, French, and Spanish.

So German it is!
emotion_awesome
That last part just made me lol so hard. It was perfect.
It's awesome that you know a bit of those four languages though. Soo convenient for reading manga. XD
When I visited my relatives in Zürich three years ago, I found an amazing manga and almost cried because I could not read German.
What are you by the way? Or your parents, rather. I was born and raised in Canada but my parents are Ghanaian. :) What are yours?

Familiar Phantom

Terrowva
K76
Lol if you speak French I won't understand anything except Oui xD I want to learn French someday though. I think after German, I'm going to study Italian. Then Russian! Then maybe Spanish and French. Then Japanese! Then speak 7 languages like a total boss. But let's not get too far ahead xD
lool. I feel like that when German or French speakers talk too fast for me to dissect their sentences. But that's an awesome aspiration. I'd be perfectly happy with English, German, and French (when I eventually relearn it), but knowing seven languages is godly~ I would literally walk around feeling like the biggest badass even if those seven languages were all I knew in the world.

Italian is such a sexy language, but I've always admired Japanese. Maybe I just watch too much anime but I've always wanted to go to Japan.

Pretty much yeah but I think if I want to learn those 5 langues: Spanish, French, Russian, Italian, and Japanese, I think that will take about 10 years xD If I could read books in Japanese I'd do it all the time! I'd love to read Russian too ninja and have cellphone conversations in Russian in crowded restaurants so everyone thinks I'm an arms dealer. I went to Japan back in the day and it was the best 2 weeks of my life.

Dapper Dabbler

Terrowva
CLOCK strikes NINETEEN in the LAND of . . .

It doesn't really come in that much handy, unfortunately.
I speak better than I read.
xD

Although I have learned to read Hangeul to about 90% proficiency.
The Japanese writing systems just don't stick with me, unfortunately.

Scots-Irish heritage, mostly.
A little Cherokee and Melungeon as well.
But we've been in the US since the late 17th Century.
My parents are actually fifth cousins.

. . . LEATHER, BRASS, and blackened GEARS.

CLOUDBURST and RUIN shall be my ALBATROSSES all the DAYS of my LIFE
DIE PILOTENKÖNIG .

Sexual_Ram's Waifu

Valiant Werewolf

Terrowva
Poetic Wonderland
No, I understand how they are pronounced but its always fun seeing peoples favorite words in other languages. My friends is llamas. (Pronounced ya-mas) which is called.
That is an adorable word. XD

Hey, I want you to be honest. Do you find all the German in here intimidating?
We all thought it wss pronounced like the animal but learned that two l's together make a y sound.

For me yes because I am learning Spanish and hope to eventually learn German and Chinese. Yet I find it quite fun how on the front page you have it in German and English. Perhaps ill do that to mine but with Spanish when I know enough.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff