• Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500

Stoßen!
(bump)

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

Terrowva
Watervoir
Woah. Sounds pretty intense. I would've loved to see something like that. Too bad... :[ Hopefully next year they'll schedule it around a time that I don't have a paper due and three upcoming midterms.
I'm pretty busy too, but I'm glad I'd made time for this one thing, if nothing else. Now time for the catching up with school, which I think I'm doing fine with so far. ; u;

Terr, do you like epic piano music? o uo

In a relationship with Reality Fallacy

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Watervoir
I'm pretty busy too, but I'm glad I'd made time for this one thing, if nothing else. Now time for the catching up with school, which I think I'm doing fine with so far. ; u;

Terr, do you like epic piano music? o uo
That's good. Everything in moderation. If I hadn't gone to a birthday party the weekend before, had work (as in my job) the weekend before that, and another birthday party the weekend before that I would've gone to Nuit Blanche for sure. :P I just felt that I've spent enough time away from my work.

I certainly do.

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

D'aw, then next year. You've got to see what some of these people come up with. Some of the installations are really, really cool (like the one I'd told you about x3 ).

Here, have a listen to it. It's video game music and it's got a good tempo and melody line. I've had it on loop for the past while and it's been helping me get through my bio homework. xD

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Oh God, yes. I love it. Canstlevania is bloody fantastic. The storyline, artwork, soundtrack—perfection. <3 I just gasmed after the first note. XD

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

I don't even know what this game is about! Dx
I just love it's music so much. ; n;
Research required dearly. D:

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
I've never played it myself, but I've seen some gameplay, looked up the art, and listened to a couple tracks. The little I know about it already is amazing. I'm absolutely in love with the game. When I have the time, I plan to buy the Wii version and possibly one for my DS, and I'm going to play them so hard.

Yes! Do research! Its a great series!

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

It's about... vampires and the undead. There's a 2013 game coming out.. I might get that one then. Or one of the other recent ones if I can still find them the next time I hit up Walmart.

I didn't know you have a Wii and a DS!! What games do you have on them? Played Skyward Sword yet?

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
A 2013 game is coming out? Sick! I ought to get that then. Man, I'm so behind in my gaming, it's not even funny. I never have the time!

Yeah, I have a gameboy advanced SP too and I'm on my third DS after a friend broke my first and I passed the partially broken second onto my little brother. Gonna get a DSXL soon. Just hope I have time to make use of it.

Nope. No Skyward yet. On my DS, I own Final Fantasy III and IV, the Golden Sun trilogy, all five Ace Attorney games, Yoshi's Island, Sonic Advance 3, Pokemon Emerald and a bunch of other really old stuff.

On my Wii, I have DK Country Returns, Soul Calibur Legends, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Walle, Wii Sports, Super Mario Bros, SSB Brawl, and... I think that's it. Since my brother's only ten, we try to stick to family friendly games. I would LOVE to have that new Zelda game fro my Wii though. Looks amazing. Or is it only offered on the Wii U?

Desirable Nerd

Good luck, love. <3

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

Yep, it's Castlevania: Lords of Shadows 2 and it's for PS3 and Xbox360. I guess I'd have to play the first one first if I want to understand anything in it, huh? x3

Lol, I don't have any of those games except a few... Emerald, Wii Sports and Brawl, I have. I have a lot of games you wouldn't get because of your brother; my family's don't have as many reservations when it comes to violence in video games. But then again, my bro's older than yours, so that'd mean something too.

I'd love to play some of those games you have though. I've played several good games, but it never feels like enough!

Skyward Sword is for the original Wii. Has the Wii U even come out yet? O:

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Maybe. Or you can read the summaries online. I only have Nintendo consoles so I won't be able to play it. That sucks. :[

Yeah, when my brother's at least twelve, I'm sure we'll consider more violent games. I don't even like him playing Gauntlet Legends on N64. Way too young and impressionable.

I agree. There are so many amazing games in the world and simply not enough time. I cope by watching playthroughs on youtube. lol

Sweet. I may be getting that game then. Not sure if Wii U is out yet but I won't be getting it. I think it's a waste of money.

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
My current avi perfectly matches Gaia's current background. Groovy~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash